A girl was looking at me while i drink milk from glass, and when i smiled at her she smiled back !!! is this IOI ??

ominion

ominion

mental gymnastix
So this girl, MTB looking girl was looking at me while i drink milk and when i looked at her and smiled she smiled back at me. it was a fucking eye contact. having said that i have no skill of communicating or else i would have got laid in my 14's. Next event is that i said something hilarious to her friend in her presence and we were looking at each other, I winked at her while smiling after i made that joke. She started laughing and sat down holding her stomach. So if there is anyone out here that can help me out if this is an IOI or she JFL at my joke and no sign of affection.

i felt really great and was amazing experience.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mog222, Mister Fuwy and Deleted member 60051
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: kys PLEASE

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jarate, aleksander, MA_ascender and 2 others
The state of this forum💀

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, spongebob, Teddo23 and 4 others
delusionmaxxing

• WTF
Reactions: ominion
Winking is kinda risky ngl

• +1
Yes. IOI stands for “indicator of interest” and not “interest” alone. Therefore, it sounds like an IOI even if she may not be interested. If that makes sense.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 and ominion
Yes. IOI stands for “indicator of interest” and not “interest” alone. Therefore, it sounds like an IOI even if she may not be interested. If that makes sense.
Update, i became friends with her and started talking IRL. I didn't see her for a 2-4 days. Then I got to know from her brother that she moved out somewhere it's jova :lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
Update, i became friends with her and started talking IRL. I didn't see her for a 2-4 days. Then I got to know from her brother that she moved out somewhere it's jova :lul:
Aw man. Well, hey. At least you passed the looks threshold enough to be a friend at least.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
Aw man. Well, hey. At least you passed the looks threshold enough to be a friend at least.
I knew because she talked to Me first all the time. And even annoyed me sometimes. Her Asian LTB friend was friends with me and she bitches something to her about me. And I asked her brother in front of her and her mother that why ur sis is salty towards me after that she got red and started saying no i didu nuffin

• +1
I knew because she talked to Me first all the time. And even annoyed me sometimes. Her Asian LTB friend was friends with me and she bitches something to her about me. And I asked her brother in front of her and her mother that why ur sis is salty towards me after that she got red and started saying no i didu nuffin
Yeah, sounds like she could have been interested in you, actually.

• +1
Yeah, sounds like she could have been interested in you, actually.
I'm an abused dog and have missed several opportunities to get laid 😿. One day I was standing in the porch watching psl god videos on yt. She ( same girl) came talking to her cousin stood with her back in front of me I noticed her cause she is next to me. Then she casually pulls up her shorts 3-4 times adjusting and flaunting her hair, flexing her ass. I took a 180 and moved a little bit back. Being an abused dog is the worst failo:forcedsmile:

• So Sad
I'm an abused dog and have missed several opportunities to get laid 😿. One day I was standing in the porch watching psl god vide on yt. She came talking to her cousin stood with her back in front of me I noticed her cause she is next to me. Then she casually pulls up her shorts 3-4 times adjusting and flaunting her hair, flexing her ass. I took a 180 and moved a little bit back. Being an abused dog is the worst failo:forcedsmile:
Man, you cucked yourself. Congrats hahaha. But hey. You should feel better knowing women find you attractive. Mogs me hard.

• +1
Man, you cucked yourself. Congrats hahaha. But hey. You should feel better knowing women find you attractive. Mogs me hard.
A fat LTB literally invited me 4-5 times to party. Promise To Introduced her friends with me. But she was a whore and I didn't like her clingyness and she always used to joke sexually about me. I hated that whore

• +1
A fat LTB literally invited me 4-5 times to party. Promise To Introduced her friends with me. But she was a whore and I didn't like her clingyness and she always used to joke sexually about me. I hated that whore
Chad problems. Haha.

• So Sad