A girlfriend will save you

Mog3D

Mog3D

I don’t daydream often but I’m presenting this as a mental framework: I feel miraculously uplifted whenever I think of a hypothetical scenario through which I feel happy for having a girlfriend. You can try this for yourself, it’ll feel like a drug. A temporary cure.

In contrast to ugly people always feeling like utter shit and exhausted for the smallest of things, struggling to find a reason to live, women and good-looking men always feel an underlying sense of fulfillment and satisfaction from just the minute-to-minute interactions. Why wouldn’t you be when the entire world values you for just existing?

This is why you will NEVER, EVER, not in a million years, find yourself a truly “muh introverted” or miserably in-her-own-shell type of woman (they don’t exist), they are always happy, they are always energetic from the inside (yes, even the ones who LARP as depressed), they are always trying to be witty and playful, you see them all the time on social media, that but x10 IRL. They see life as their playground, something that’s secondary and almost as infantile as ugly men. They go from ten different social departments to another in the span of a week. The scope and range of their opportunities is so wide, you couldn’t have believed if you’d lived a day in their shoes.

The same applies to relationships.

Yes, having a girlfriend will solve all your issues.

Yes, having a girlfriend will save you from self-sabotage.

Yes, having a girlfriend will stop you from contemplating suicide.

Don’t let normies gaslight you. Development is impossible on your own. You need love to grow. Loneliness is beyond destructive. It’ll cause you to make extremely dumb decisions, while on the other hand, not being lonely and isolated and having friends, girlfriends and a good & healthy social circle will give you a handful of good choices to pick from (i.e., it’ll help pave the way for better things to come, giving you that sense of purpose and the allowance to become the best version of yourself that you can strive to be).

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: starvecell, InnerVoid, Azonin and 13 others
Until she cheats :lul:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Mog3D, CarrotMaxxer, Pikabro and 3 others
卐ॐ Bihari ॐ卐 · From India

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Mog3D, PseduoAryan and 1 other person
lol at the utter delusion u live in, subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D
Why did bro get banned?

• +1
It would give me a reason to live, to thrive, to advance my genetics on this plane. Without that, I am without purpose. I am a dead end.

• +1
I’ve already written about how a girlfriend is the best investment of all time. The results from here were in agreement. It’s impossible to care about anything when you don’t have a girlfriend because people give their significant other all the good sides of them and then show their worst side to the rest of the world, so without a girlfriend all you see is the shit people give out to people besides the ones they love, until you get one. Thats why it’s so hard to get out of depression.

• +1
In contrast to ugly people always feeling like utter shit and exhausted for the smallest of things,
Exhausted “for” the smallest of things or “from” the smallest of things? If “from” then I relate. If someone starts talking to me I legit get a little pissed because I have 0 energy or confidence so the fact that someone has started talking to me has caused an issue because I’m forced not to be autistic for a bit (not actually autistic but socially anxious)

• +1
i literally want to cry after reading this i hate my life so much

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D, CarrotMaxxer and shizuku11111
i agree bro, and when i hear retards saying "no need for gf bro grind alone show them wrong" i cringe so much

• +1
Reactions: SntDomistheRealChad, Mog3D and CarrotMaxxer
Real

• +1
just got a dopamine rush from thinking i had a girlfriend
what the fuck is wrong with me
abused dog mindset

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D, Pikabro and vermillioncorefan
I don’t daydream often but I’m presenting this as a mental framework: I feel miraculously uplifted whenever I think of a hypothetical scenario through which I feel happy for having a girlfriend. You can try this for yourself, it’ll feel like a drug. A temporary cure.

In contrast to ugly people always feeling like utter shit and exhausted for the smallest of things, struggling to find a reason to live, women and good-looking men always feel an underlying sense of fulfillment and satisfaction from just the minute-to-minute interactions. Why wouldn’t you be when the entire world values you for just existing?

This is why you will NEVER, EVER, not in a million years, find yourself a truly “muh introverted” or miserably in-her-own-shell type of woman (they don’t exist), they are always happy, they are always energetic from the inside (yes, even the ones who LARP as depressed), they are always trying to be witty and playful, you see them all the time on social media, that but x10 IRL. They see life as their playground, something that’s secondary and almost as infantile as ugly men. They go from ten different social departments to another in the span of a week. The scope and range of their opportunities is so wide, you couldn’t have believed if you’d lived a day in their shoes.

The same applies to relationships.

Yes, having a girlfriend will solve all your issues.

Yes, having a girlfriend will save you from self-sabotage.

Yes, having a girlfriend will stop you from contemplating suicide.

Don’t let normies gaslight you. Development is impossible on your own. You need love to grow. Loneliness is beyond destructive. It’ll cause you to make extremely dumb decisions, while on the other hand, not being lonely and isolated and having friends, girlfriends and a good & healthy social circle will give you a handful of good choices to pick from (i.e., it’ll help pave the way for better things to come, giving you that sense of purpose and the allowance to become the best version of yourself that you can strive to be).

Attachments

• 3982722_3978659_dnrd_blackwoman.mp4
    2.4 MB
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and Mog3D
Water but if she's curry you're asking for pain

• +1
first real post here

• +1