a hidden pill: validation for peni's aesthetics.

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Kraken
It's not just about size. To get this kind of validation you need a large AND aesthetic penis. I believe this is very rare, but I am here and I will reveal this pill to you.

With this pill you can realize that most chads are not as powerful as you imagine. and the real powerful sexual chads are walking hidden out there.

Have you ever seen a woman complimenting a handsome hand This also happens with the penis. But of course in this case it is much more powerful, because it is the sexual organ that will enter inside her.

I have a very good looking penis and women have said this and insist on this, without me saying anything. almost as if they want me to know the sexual power I have over them.
I look at it and its obvious that is a good looking and imponent dick.

yea its a bragging thread, but also a informative one. dont you enjoy the blackpills? so take this one, fuck it. i used to be more empathetic, but i dont care anymore, swallow this blackpill you fuckers.
its a different type of validation most cant have(even most chads), just informing you that i mog most chads on this department.
"but chads mog you ! their lives are much better". watever, doesnt change this fact. feels good to have a rare cock.

i have a cute face and the women say things like this:
"you have this 'baby' face and I couldn't expect you had this big cock".
"you're penis is the best looking i've seen 🥰"

It makes me feel like a sex god when i text them. However, it's not the solution to all my problems, I have anxiety/depression problems and I don't even leave the house. So you can relax, your sisters and wives are safe.

Lifefuel for dicklets:
I observe that there are women who are much more horny than others, some seem like they don't really care much about sex, even though they like my appearance and show interest in wanting to date me. they stop talking if I send nudes and things like that. or they continue talking but don't show that they want a normal conversation and don't escalate so quickly to sex(I always stop talking).
I think this is due to hormones.
I still think that if she's not attracted to your face/body/behavior, having a big dick won't make her want to be with you.
One of the few girls I had sex with(the first one tbh), I fucked her the first time I saw her(cause she invited me for her house and showed a nude before), but my behavior was so bad/depressed that she stopped talking to me after this, DESPITE the fact that she completely demonstrated that she enjoyed sex and the dick.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepilled, Debetro and fuxkdakikez

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Detective, RAITEIII, Skywalker and 3 others
Brutal if your penis twists to the side

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and fuxkdakikez
your not ready for this conversation.

Talked about this for almost decades

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
yes, but unfortunately for him (fortunately for us), his face is ugly.

do you know how long is that shit? just want to compare to mine.
im not sure bro but it seems to be 9x6+

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
Talked about this for almost decades
is it too dark to them to swallow?.maybe because this experience is rare and invisible.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
I think I've seen your face before so I understand where this cope is coming from but sorry bro no dick mog for an ugly face