A letter to the demented cesspool from Looksmax (Mods, please let those incels read this.)

Sexually Disabled

Sexually Disabled

6ft3 chad
@Spiritualcells @Preston @Kristin @Gargantuan @Lmao @ccwarrior @0hMan
@Sny @NumbThePain @Emeraldglass @coispet @Alexanderr @Gengar @Lux @eduardkoopman @Kingkellz @joao @Skywalker @Lorsss

Hello shitmax. Congratulations! You achieved the remarkable feat of being the most gutterbrained fiends to crawl out of hell. Are you a prion infestion or just radioactive ass tumors trying to talk? One thing is certain: a lobotomized ape is Einstein next to the diarrhea sloshing between your ears.

As for the rest of us…you find it fun to push burned-out people to the brink? Is a joke on your end worth the abuse flashbacks, self-harming meltdowns, and even suicidality on ours? You never know what impact such ‘entertainment’ will have. Many Aspies endure trauma since birth and are ready to snap. But who cares; WE are the ‘genetic waste’, apparently! 🤣🤣🤣 Think you are better than us ‘spergs’ over here? Reality check—your worth is lesser than rectal cysts pickled in puke. How fucking dare you prey on the vulnerable for kicks. Even if you too have ASD, you deserve neither the title of autistic, nor human. The degenerate crab mentality disqualifies you.

Thank God your repugnant microdicks won’t spawn. They merit only the slowest run through a meatgrinder. Don’t flinch, you’ll never use them anyways. A pig in heat would reject that shit. Meanwhile, plenty of Aspies have partners and loving families. I am grateful to be in that percentage for the last 8 years.

Your ‘lookism’ cult can’t comprehend this, but content is more essential than packaging. Alas, you contain only voids. That is what actually makes you ugly. But go ahead, cope by blaming it on faces.

Blackholes instead of souls. No wonder your fathers couldn’t love the mutated cum that you are.

FMYwqboVEAYaWN7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, Lmao, efidescontinuado and 2 others
dnrd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Splinter901 and Spiritualcell
Faggot ramblings

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Yikes at these pathetic 4chan incels

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, Spiritualcell and Latinolooksmaxxer
This has been posted three times now.
Please stop reposting!

I'm just a low-ranking rabbi, so I can't do anything about it, but if I were a high-ranking rabbi, I would delete this post!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Deleted member 48066 and Kristin

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Spiritualcell
This has been posted three times now.
Please stop reposting!

I'm just a low-ranking rabbi, so I can't do anything about it, but if I were a high-ranking rabbi, I would delete this post!
Bro is using the @ReadBooksEveryday method for all his posts

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back