A life of being an abused shitskin is taking its toll

Indracelly

Indracelly

Sanjeet O' Bhai
Nearly everyone in my family on both sides is lighter than me. Mom, dad, aunt, uncle, grandma, grandpa, cousins, all skin mog me. Every race besides Nilotics. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

I can’t even really call myself a shitskin because even shit is lighter than me. :feelswhy:

I can get a wide jaw, sharp cheekbones, 6’4 height and NONE of it will matter because of my shitskin curry pheno :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: even starving dalits will reject arranged marriages with me :feelsrope:

FUCK pajeetland and their shitty space program. The curry government needs to devote half its budget on research into skin lightening so shitskins like me don’t suffer anymore :feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zura, Zeruel, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 2 others
I AM GOING ER SAAAAAR

• +1
Reactions: Steel
Saar i am abut to gou eliat roudgar saar

• JFL
Reactions: Steel and mayo mogger
Over for humans born with the skin tone of poop

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
IMG 20240511 164414

Get mogged shitskin

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Mog3D and Turkic Albanian
I am north indian jfl
No way, that's crazy.

Usually id call indians out for larping as white Aryans, but you seem to be one of the rare few who is ACTUALLY white

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
No way, that's crazy.

Usually id call indians out for larping as white Aryans, but you seem to be one of the rare few who is ACTUALLY white
My dad pheno is indo nordic thats why

and this pic old i was neet at that time and now going to school has tanned me a bit and i got excess body hair from oral minoxidil which both make me look a lil darker

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and Turkic Albanian
No way, that's crazy.

lmfao im even whiter north indians have good skin tone but boneless

• +1
Reactions: Turkic Albanian
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back