A looksmax AI bot app (idea)

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
I am going to feed a gpt 3 thousands of threads on looksmax from the best users. Then create an app that will give advice based on the learning models data.

So instead of having to filter through hundreds of threads the bot will just give you the specific answer to your question

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: lasnt, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 27544 and 3 others
This should make looksmaxing much more accessible and easy

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 27544 and Deleted member 25323
smart if done correctly the app will succeed.

Severe autism

• JFL
Reactions: lasnt, WanderingBurro, 5.5psl and 1 other person
thanks for the free idea nocoder im gonna make so much money from this holy shit

thanks for the free idea nocoder im gonna make so much money from this holy shit
If you're struggling for ideas in 2023, I guarantee you will be a poor cuck forever. Good luck bud, you'll need a lot of it :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 11126
If you're struggling for ideas in 2023, I guarantee you will be a poor cuck forever. Good luck bud, you'll need a lot of it :forcedsmile:
Yeah this is a pretty basic idea tbh

I just made this thread to piss people off who are scared of normies looksmaxing

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and BoneDensity
I am going to feed a gpt 3 thousands of threads on looksmax from the best users. Then create an app that will give advice based on the learning models data.

So instead of having to filter through hundreds of threads the bot will just give you the specific answer to your question
all u will have is a racist, nazi, homophobic, sexist AI that will say its over instead of giving tips

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
all u will have is a racist, nazi, homophobic, sexist AI that will say its over instead of giving tips
just remove threads and posts from certain users by blocking them

Yeah anyone on over 500 posts is here for fun/to rot. Not to looksmax
And anyone with less than 500 posts is a cringe greycel whos opinion doesn't matter. My, what a paradox.