A lot of you are insentient pond scum.

moggathon

moggathon

Official positive rep poster
Kill yourself eels. Clown fucking world.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 케이제이, sub5c3l, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person
don’t worry I will soon please don’t rush me tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and liberiangrimreaper
Just remember:

You looked like this when you started steroids. So now you will NEVER kno your true genetic potential without bum injections

You clown. Utter clown.

None of the legendary body builders did it this way.

You built ZERO foundation and started putting chemicals in your system in your teens. Disgraceful. The quest for external approval is all but sad. You couldn't dig deep inside of yourself to find that something to build a decent bod before topping that up with drugs.

You are 15 and likely sending guys on here 12-24 year olds down the same stupid path. Your testosterone between these ages are fresh and ready to be naturally used to organically build lean beautiful muscle. What in the mother fuck are you doing you impatient instant gratification needing child? I don't care how much you were bullied, I'mma bully you more.

Royally FUCK YOU.

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, liberiangrimreaper, mayo mogger and 2 others
Just remember:

You looked like this when you started steroids. So now you will NEVER kno your true genetic potential without bum injections

You clown. Utter clown.

You built ZERO foundation and started putting chemicals in your system in your teens. Disgraceful. The quest for external approval is all but sad. You couldn't dig deep inside of yourself to find that something to build a decent bod before topping that up with drugs.

You are 15 and likely sending guys on here 12-24 year olds down the same stupid path. Your testosterone between these ages are fresh and ready to be naturally used to organically build lean beautiful muscle. What in the mother fuck are you doing you impatient instant gratification needing child? I don't care how much you were bullied, I'mma bully you more.

Royally FUCK YOU.
Who said this

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Just remember:

You clown. Utter clown.

Royally FUCK YOU.
obv the necklace is mandatory

• +1
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, sub5c3l, tombradylover and 1 other person
I remember he made two minute vocaroo about me that I still haven’t listened to
Loox is an uncanny retard that’s basically killing himself. Confused is a schizo gymcel.
Religion is cope.

Good luck.

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and tombradylover
Loox is an uncanny retard that’s basically killing himself. Confused is a schizo gymcel.
Religion is cope.

Good luck.
That's what the one Gen Z boy that also posted on Lookism said.

Why do I wanna be loved on here? Lol, even though I am.

And don't be fake you insignificant nigger. Go to my profile and see all the dick sucking and little bro questioning you been giving me. You're a loser bro. Sort your shit life out. Lowkey loving me up and then pretending on a thread where a bunch of 15 year olds with no creativity are saying 'you suck'. :LOL:

None of you have the humour to be funny.

Low creative Gen Z minds are too programmed by TikTok and other forms of social media to possess any independent humorous thought. Recycled memes are all they spew out. Just calling it as it is boys.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and tombradylover

And don't be fake you insignificant nigger. Go to my profile and see all the dick sucking and little bro questioning you been giving me. You're a loser bro. Sort your shit life out. Lowkey loving me up and then pretending on a thread where a bunch of 15 year olds with no creativity are saying 'you suck'. :LOL:

Low creative Gen Z minds are too programmed by TikTok and other forms of social media to possess any independent humorous thought. Recycled memes are all they spew out. Just calling it as it is boys.
E1EF7E7A FA3C 4191 8CAA FDCCA3A70803

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Narcissus🥀

DNR

• +1
Kill yourself eels. Clown fucking world.

I'm already dead, every second I spend here is extra.
It's a blessing to stay alive and cherish the value of waking up every morning with a heart that is still beating 💓

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and tombradylover

cope niger

• +1
I'm already dead, every second I spend here is extra.
It's a blessing to stay alive and cherish the value of waking up every morning with a heart that is still beating 💓
DNR killl yourself faggot

• So Sad
DNR killl yourself faggot
That's it.
You're officially an enemy of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️.
Count your days incel faggot, as you will come to feel my wrath sooner.

Blackbeard

• JFL
What am I

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
TomBradyLover i want your cock in my mouth daddy. I want u to destroy my rump daddy. U are better then me in everywhere daddy please rape my asshole im begging you i want it so bad daddy then rape ballora while i watch daddy nigger

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and sub5c3l
Tombradylover

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and tombradylover
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, sub5c3l and tombradylover
Ngl when you read it slowly, it sounds pretty gay.
[IMG alt="Narcissus🥀"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/43/43067.jpg?1711031535[/IMG]

Narcissus🥀

Captain Narcy, Mogger of the seven seas🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️

• JFL
Reactions: douche, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and sub5c3l
[IMG alt="Narcissus🥀"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/43/43067.jpg?1711031535[/IMG]

Narcissus🥀

Captain Narcy, Mogger of the seven seas🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️

4e854087 01d5 4a3f b61f 0edda8339319 text

@Narcissus🥀 is the greatest man I've known my entire life...

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and sub5c3l