A moment that made me realise NTMAXXING is better than LOOKSMAXXING

T

tyronmaxxing

Iron
This happened when I was in college and after being out of school and living as a neet for some time I was for the first time in years around people in similar age to me and had an opportunity to make friends. I joined this class of a bunch of other late starters, we were all in our late teens early 20s. And being in that age group girls was a big topic that occupied our minds and trying to get with the cute girls in class, there weren't any. But I became close with one, or semi close. I got her snap and and started talking a bit but I could never get past that snapchat talking phase until one day something happened that just fucked with my mind.

Now, I won't say that I'm Broderick Hunter or anything but I have been told that I am above average or at least very handsome but despite that I could never get this girl to be romantically interested in me until this short 5'3 yet charismatic Bangladeshi joined our class later in the year. He made his presence known and he kinda represented himself as a womanizer and so he fit in my new friend group.

I told him about my issue and never being able to get close with this girl and he said he could help. I was doubtful since he's not the Chadest looking guy but I was like fuck it, why not. He took my phone and began talking to the other girl in the class on my snap, pretending to be me and when I saw the messages I thought he sounded like the most obnoxious fag ever. Like, seriously, I was like no way is a woman gonna respect this guy but then she started replying and her attitude changed and she would laugh in the messages and suddenly act slutty. Like, she would talk about how she's licking a lollipop and stuff. At the end of the lesson she seemed very surprised and came to me (we were at opposite corners of the class) and she said "Omds, @Tyronemaxxing I've never ever walked this far for a boy before. This is a long journey." Basically, she's never really chased a guy before but always been the chased and it fucking blew my mind. This panjeet manlet was able to make her act like that just by typing shocked me. And ever since then I realised the power of being NT over looks. Not to say looks don't matter but being NT is CRUCIAL. His snaps were so low inhib but when I tried to mimic it I would always fail.

He has had more gfs than me and has had sex more times than me and to top this all off, this wasn't some random girl, it was a half russian, half morrocan muslim girl who wore a hijab. Shit was crazy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and rand anon
tales from the slums of mumbai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jəəyʣi, borismonster, ascension and 2 others
not a single atom

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, ascension, yue and 4 others
sure, even if we assume this story isnt fucking FOLKLORE from the DEEPEST, DARKEST SLUMS IN MUMBAI,its rlly, rlly hard to even emulate what that guy did

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jəəyʣi, borismonster, ascension and 1 other person
Water

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanEyeArea
cant just fake charisma, you are either born with it or not

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, urielRanhel and rand anon
cant just fake charisma, you are either born with it or not
its a skill like any other, if u become a neet rotter ofc u'll have shit social skills.

u can take the most charismatic guy but if he stops socializing for a few years he'll struggle as well.

i was NT in college with a big social circle but after i decided to focus on making money I stopped hanging out and years later I now struggle with being NT cuz im just not around a lot of people to socialize with and relearn

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: yue, rand anon, Gilbert_Durandal and 1 other person
tales from the slums of mumbai
Come to think of it, it may sound like cap but I put this on everything that this happened. I gain nothing from lying to you and I'm a looskmaxer myself. My room literally looks like a cosmetics store. But I just want people on here to have balance. Being on this forum is literal suicide since it fucks up with your mental health and ability to develop nt personality.

sure, even if we assume this story isnt fucking FOLKLORE from the DEEPEST, DARKEST SLUMS IN MUMBAI,its rlly, rlly hard to even emulate what that guy did
Sure, looks make it easier ngl, this thread isn't trying to sell you the "be yourself meme". I'm far from that but I just want guys to have balance. That panjeet has to be like that in order to get girls but if youre not that bit literally carry on looks maxing and just learn small talk, how to flirt, tease and have fun and you'll ascend.

its a skill like any other, if u become a neet rotter ofc u'll have shit social skills.

u can take the most charismatic guy but if he stops socializing for a few years he'll struggle as well.

i was NT in college with a big social circle but after i decided to focus on making money I stopped hanging out and years later I now struggle with being NT cuz im just not around a lot of people to socialize with and relearn
If you really focused on making money then you wouldn't have to ntmax the chicks should be coming to you.

That's crazy opie because

when I was in college and after being out of school and living as a neet for some time I was for the first time in years around people in similar age to me and had an opportunity to make friends. I joined this class of a bunch of other late starters, we were all in our late teens early 20s. And being in that age group girls was a big topic that occupied our minds and trying to get with the cute girls in class, there weren't any. But I became close with one, or semi close. I got her snap and and started talking a bit but I could never get past that snapchat talking phase until one day something happened that just fucked with my mind.

Now, I won't say that I'm Broderick Hunter or anything but I have been told that I am above average or at least very handsome but despite that I could never get this girl to be romantically interested in me until this short 5'3 yet charismatic Bangladeshi joined our class later in the year. He made his presence known and he kinda represented himself as a womanizer and so he fit in my new friend group.

I told him about my issue and never being able to get close with this girl and he said he could help. I was doubtful since he's not the Chadest looking guy but I was like fuck it, why not. He took my phone and began talking to the other girl in the class on my snap, pretending to be me and when I saw the messages I thought he sounded like the most obnoxious fag ever. Like, seriously, I was like no way is a woman gonna respect this guy but then she started replying and her attitude changed and she would laugh in the messages and suddenly act slutty. Like, she would talk about how she's licking a lollipop and stuff. At the end of the lesson she seemed very surprised and came to me (we were at opposite corners of the class) and she said "Omds, VenatorLuparius I've never ever walked this far for a boy before. This is a long journey." Basically, she's never really chased a guy before but always been the chased and it fucking blew my mind. This panjeet manlet was able to make her act like that just by typing shocked me. And ever since then I realised the power of being NT over looks. Not to say looks don't matter but being NT is CRUCIAL. His snaps were so low inhib but when I tried to mimic it I would always fail.

He has had more gfs than me and has had sex more times than me and to top this all off, this wasn't some random girl, it was a half russian, half morrocan muslim girl who wore a hijab. Shit was crazy.

• JFL
Reactions: Mrxshmallow
If you really focused on making money then you wouldn't have to ntmax the chicks should be coming to you.
money is cope unless u're 8 figs + for instagram lifestyle bullshit and even then it's just good for betabuxxing.

u can have a nice house and nice car but nobody really gives a fuck

being financially secure is whatever for ur SMV

Last edited:
money is cope unless u're 8 figs + for instagram lifestyle bullshit and even then it's just good for betabuxxing.

u can have a nice house and nice car but nobody really gives a fuck

being financially secure is whatever for ur SMV
Nah, now put yourself out there or third world max.

Literally just develop it. You don't have to be president level charisma just enough to hold convo and be funny while pushing the edge a little.