A perfect video representing women's view on small dicks

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
I finally found it. It's a famous streamer with audience of millions, clip is just 2 minutes long, watch it

Several key points on it:
  • Equating dick size with overall men's character: "small = annoying loser, bad person, incel; big = nice person, confident, succesfull, good to women and society in general"
  • It doesn't always go as an additional insult to a man who for whatever reason is labeled as bad by society ("he's an asshole => probably has a small dick"), but the other way around too ("he has a small dick => he's probably an asshole").
  • Clearly states "being born with a big dick = winning manhood" (actual quote).
  • When self-awerness creeps in at the end, she goes to classic female talking point "size doesn't really matter" which condradicts the whole rant literally a second ago, but she doesn't care, as it serves as a lazy virtue singal "btw I'm not a bad person".
  • And even at the end, she doesn't actually say that small dicks are ok, she says "you're probably average, it isn't THAT BAD", meaning if you're ACTUALLY small, you should be ashamed of yourself and never bother women.
Sometimes it's nice to just hear it laid out that clear. They simply despise you for the way you were born. Period.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Decha, testicularatrophy, Samsepioler and 2 others
What’s small to them

how do u even have a small dick bro

no women will ever see mine anyway

wtf Why did she say average is 4-6 inches everyone here is atleast 8

• JFL
Reactions: !MagicMan777
ngl i think that made perfect sense

made me reflect on how most people ive known who ive perceived as masculine irl are never andrew tate types yelling about their "conquest" as she said

your interpretation of what she said is actual autistic ramblings ngl

you could also tell by her facial expressions and tone that she loves big dicks and hates small ones, over