A plague grows giving strength to life

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Boatsman from river of Styx triple 6
A PLAGUE GROWS GIVING STRENGTH TO LIFE

THIS IS A MISERABLE INSTINCT OF REPRODUCTION

- PROCREATION EPIDEMIC, DSO

It was at 16 when this Satanic encounter with the fallen angel occurred. I arrived at vvkboi’s house to play a game of cricket (although I preferred football) to while away time, while he set up the stumps and a multitude of cosco tennis balls to play on the street. It was me ,his brother ,Amal anna(his driver) and Amal’s friend who worked at the office near his house. Vivek hit the stumps to cement in the ground,his underdeveloped and atrophied triceps couldn’t seal the deal but due to his masturbation habit he had enough forearm strength to finally get the stumps under. The stage was set. Vivek started to bowl after a series of uneventful events. The first two balls were hopelessly wide and one even went so far astray from the pitch it looked like he was trying to kill the nearby mama who was washing his car. Finally he said chuck it and started chucking the ball. This third ball he delivered was so ripe,so beautiful for the batsman with the perfect speed-neither fast nor too slow that I would have almost wasted the chance admiring the aesthetic of the whole situation. It was as if Vivek was presenting his ass on a silver platter and my enlarged phallus was ready to enter and desecrate his bowels with all my semen. At the last moment I quit my luftmensch-like overthinking and slammed the ball with all my might. It rose and rose with each passing moment like my dick-so simulataneous that my dick( my bat) and the ball were conducting an invisible harmony only the Spirit world could perceive and unfortunately it was Satan who rose from his slumber and perceived the opportunity to induce what would be the most harrowing life that would follow for us both.

The ball was hit with so much might that even though a tennis ball, it struck the opposite office window and shattered it and along with it our dreams for a peaceful life. The office guy who played with us let out a howl but I disregarded him and said to vvkboi, let’s just go inside before the cameras record us. But the office guy said to Amal that he would be fired if we weren’t open about our “mistake”. I tried to convince vvkboi to just leave it but he said “Hey Jericho come here man I’ve got to tell this to my mom man.” They(his mom and grandma) were surprisingly unabashed about the situation and I thought I got off scot free since they even covered the expenses but how wrong was I. I returned to vvkboi’s house a few times more before he left for the US. And I always asked “hey why isn’t the window repaired? It’s still shattered.”, and he always joked it off or averted his gaze and I smelt something fishy. One day while he was playing COD I excused myself and I went into this dilapidated office (it was always deserted). The liminal space I encountered sent chills up my spine but I entered farther still-not a sound to be heard. Then I stumbled on something and was afraid I had broken something again but this time the sound was a thud. I looked back under the dim lights and I saw the office guy who played with us. His intestines disembowelled, his head snapped back by a force no human could have mustered, his eyes wide open in terror.

I felt like I was in a dream,I was a boy of 16; why out of the countless millions had I to find myself in this situation. And then I saw Amal anna to my right although he couldn’t see me. His gaze penetrating the window opposite him and even farther still- on vvkboi’s supple body playing COD.His shirt filled with bloodstains. I tiptoed back out of the office to his house clearly with symptoms of PTSD. I said to vvkboi I’m going home and he replied “so soon? You’re dead btw you haven’t completed Cyclones HW it’s due tomorrow” . I envied him and his innocence. I went back home and sat in silence.

Ammal anna often drove us back home from school. This time I said to vvkboi “dei naan veetuke bus liye poren” but he pestered me to come by car since he wanted company. I reluctantly accepted. Ammal anna was listening to some kanni song –nothing out of the oridinary. “ Enna vivek ponna aprom sike adikalam vandi la eru” and spouting other kanni joke variants completely antithetical to the ammal anna I saw in the office. As we rode home I asked him “ anna andha office payan enna na achu inimike cricket aduvana namakuda haha” in a very innocent jovial tone. Ammal anna suddenly changed tone “andha thevudiya paya pathi pesadha avan oru koodhi” he replied and his eyes went red. Amal anna never swore in front of us and both me and vvk exchanged glances.

This was 3 years ago. Since then a lot happened, the office was still deserted and many people complained of the smell- “something is rotting in there like a dead rat bhagavane enna natham ada” they said . Amal anna was reportedly fired from the job for stealing a cylinder from vvkboi’s house. Vvkboi turned to drugs and I became depressed and detatched from reality turning to black metal to assuage my emotions crippled by this godforsaken hellhole called life.

This year vvkboi came from the US to “ get pussy In bars and have a good time” as he always said before coming here and when nothing materialised he turned to ganja and jacked off. This time we went to Suraj’s house and smoked a cigar and played coup. Every game I played I got assassin and just for jokes I always assassinated vvkboi,him always lacking contessa(the card that blocked assassin’s action) . It was funny at first but after 14 rounds I still got the same card and vvkboi didn’t. I was drunk and I mocked him saying “enna macha the spirit of satan is with me ippo sappu” and I made a mocking satan symbol and drew a pentagram in suraj’s bedroom. Vvkboi got pissed and said “dei fuck this let’s go play COD I’ll destroy you in that da that game requires skill”. So down we went tiptoeing so Suraj’s parents wouldn’t wake. We booted up the game and all was fine until the loading screen suddenly glitched and we were greeted by a strange song. We were high af when this happened and we individually just thought we were hearing things and laughed a stoner laugh. Then a laugh sinister ,almost mocking returned from the screen and we stopped laughing. A chair rendered better than the ps3 hardware could handle was displayed on the screen with the dead body of Amal anna lying arms flayed and legs stranded in mid air defying the limpiness of a natural death being presented to us. He was without a shirt and his chest was flayed with the symbol of the cross. Then the source of the laugh came into the picture- Amal anna but with 22 inch biceps and a pentagram on his head,eyes reddened and a sinister smile and long hair.Cylinders were splayed all over the ground reminiscent of the final scene of aalavandhan.

“enna vvk school polama car ready paaa hahahaha” he laughed and I could see viveks pants becoming wet, his eyes like slits letting the abject horror inside,all his psychic defences destroyed. “Vvk on poola arukka vandhute iruken da nee anniki cod adnathunala than da I could manifest in this world “ Amal bellowed with shrieking interludes. I suddenly got the anniyan cutscene played in my head where yama entered this world through the internet and I understood how Satan had manifested in this world. I remember when vvkboi got the ps3 his grandma said lets keep it in the svamiroom and vvkboi said “patti first work aadha pakren” and then forgot about God and binged devil may cry for 3 hours. I got angry and shouted “dei punda vvk anikki you should have kept in svami room ipo paru “ but vvk was limp he couldn’t reply- he stared straight ahead like a catatonic patient.

The ps3 turned off and we went upstairs, his parents still hadn’t awaken and then a profound weariness engulfed us and we slept in the dark-all the horror we had encountered transformed into nothingness. We woke with a hangover , I woke first and woke up the others. We still had a faint glimmer of hope that what we experienced yesterday was not a shared thing. We glanced at each other hoping one of us would talk about something inane and inconsequential but one look at the eyes said it all. Before we could discuss, I noticed the pentagram I had drawn in the bedroom was gleaming red. I had drawn it with chalk and I wondered if it was an effect of the light but when I looked closely the pentagram shew brighter.

“We saw the blood lord, it was glittering

It broke us and dissolved us” –Chaining the Katechon

The pentagram’s light blinded us all and we were transported to a realm which could only be described as similar to Dante’s Inferno. The gate read “Abandon all hope ye who enter here” . With no choice left we went inside the Garguantan gate and saw the burning bush. “No man can see me and live” : with a white flash we saw the vision of Amal Anna entering the office searching for his friend. With a phantasmagoria of fleeting 20 fps scenes we understood how upon the ball breaking the window of the office the Katechon was finally unchained.

“An office stands its walls a prison

For the katechon”

The ball had struck the orifice that contained the chalice of divine wrath.The grotesque monster in the Katechon had feasted on Amal’s friend for sustenance and had then proceeded to take on Amal’s body after Amal had entered the office. The katechon( amal) was preparing itself for the manifestation of the anti-Christ in the world. It decided that the work would take atleast 70 years and decided that it needed a younger vessel to inhabit at which point it decided that vvkboi’s age was perfect.

At this point we heard a laugh and Amal anna appeared in front of us, he laughed and a black smoke emanated from his nostrils and the body went limp. The smoke travelled at astonishing speed and entered vvkboi’s entrails. Vvkboi started to laugh but this was comical. Gone was amal anna’s terrifying guffaws and instead we had vvkboi’s feeble laugh which sounded like a frog croaking. What a huge mistake! A sword was lying nearby and the katechon was still having his power trip. With a flash reminiscent of the cricket game I struck his neck with all my might and blood gushed out. The katechon was defeated but unfortunately vvkboi was dead. I had a one rupee coin change from buying nicotine gum earlier and I kept it on vvkbois head ,said my final prayers and we teleported back to Chennai.

Jubilant of defeating evil I went back home and put on KENOSE 2 on my vinyl and was awaiting Mikko Asspa’s growls at the 16 minute mark instead instead of “ AAAAGGHHHHHH” I got “ AHHH CHHII OHHHH VANDHU OKKU DAAAA”. The lights in my house went out and I was nude in the light completely vulnerable to the shadowy forces lurking. Then Satan in the voice of Sudhan growled “ Iyer a iruntu black metal kekara rascal” and thanked me for allowing him to manifest in this world.

“The memory of a stagnant and somber vale
Inhabited by ethereal purity,
Violet and blood-red crucifixes,
Sulfurous shrines and red-glowing demonism
Thou shalt bringeth the chalice of divine wrath and final consummation
To thine lips, and drink with confidence…
Tell me, sweet child, why are tears rolling from your eyes?”

Reference:

The term Katechon is found in 2 Thessalonians 2:6–7 in an eschatological context: Christians must not behave as if the Day of the Lord would happen tomorrow, since the son of perdition (the Antichrist of 1 and 2 John) must be revealed before. St. Paul then adds that the revelation of the Antichrist is conditional upon the removal of "something/someone that restrains him" and prevents him being fully manifested. Verse 6 uses the neuter gender, τὸ κατέχον; and verse 7 the masculine, ὁ κατέχων.

Since St. Paul does not explicitly mention the katechon's identity, the passage's interpretation has been subject to dialogue and debate amongst Christian scholars.