A recessed maxilla will change the meaning of everything you do.

Whatashame

Whatashame

Only environment hurts / Hoping for a miracle
I have one side where the maxilla is recessed, probably because i didnt chew there, idk. The lips point downwards, the nose look bigger and theres a nasio fold there. When looking at pics, the right side show x emotion and the left show y. The right side normally have a more disgusting look easier, or an afraid look, a sad look, a non trust look. When talking to girls in desks i noticed that the behavior is completely different when shes in my left or when shes in my right.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, User49, Deleted member 2816 and 7 others
the delusioons of a schizomaxxed autist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, highT, arabcelxxx and 18 others
That crease on your face only serves as a constant reminder of the inevitability of aging and decay. Your sad and untrustworthy look is just a reflection of the harsh reality that no one truly cares about you or your problems.

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, Deleted member 26774, manlydanny and 1 other person
That crease on your face only serves as a constant reminder of the inevitability of aging and decay. Your sad and untrustworthy look is just a reflection of the harsh reality that no one truly cares about you or your problems.
just in one side

...and I suspect you don't even realize you have a wonky face, you sonovabitch.

Having a recessed chin has ruined my life

• JFL
Reactions: ripcordgod1
this is actually true, i suffer from the exact same issue due to recessed maxilla as well. one side of my face is simply more masculine than the other whereas the other side often conveys a sad or frightened look. the similarities I have to what OP's described are uncanny.

• +1
Reactions: buflek and Deleted member 19766
this is actually true, i suffer from the exact same issue due to recessed maxilla as well. one side of my face is simply more masculine than the other whereas the other side often conveys a sad or frightened look. the similarities I have to what OP's described are uncanny.
I have one side where the maxilla is recessed, probably because i didnt chew there, idk. The lips point downwards, the nose look bigger and theres a nasio fold there. When looking at pics, the right side show x emotion and the left show y. The right side normally have a more disgusting look easier, or an afraid look, a sad look, a non trust look. When talking to girls in desks i noticed that the behavior is completely different when shes in my left or when shes in my right.
Wtf I have same problem too jfl. What are you guys gonna do to fix it? I'm thinking about a midface implant on the more recessed side.

this is true lol chicks always mirin my maxilla
if i was recessed maxillacel i would be fucked

this is true lol chicks always mirin my maxilla
if i was recessed maxillacel i would be fucked
If u had a good maxilla u wouldnt be here lol

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, It'snotover, bugeye and 2 others
Wtf I have same problem too jfl. What are you guys gonna do to fix it? I'm thinking about a midface implant on the more recessed side.
Nothing. Create my children correctly so they dont have the same problem. To now say nothing i mew constantly (cope) and try to chew on both sides equally (with proper cjewing technique)

Lmao at the side thing, I sometimes have the same thought. My left side is CHAD and right side is SAD

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
It’s holding you back because you think it is. Wtf is one sided recession

same here

its from one sided chewing and side sleeping

rn im trying stretching my masseters, chewing on both sides and sleeping on back

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Although this post might seem like a troll to some people, I know it’s not because I have the exact same problem. One side being substantially more recessed than the other. my right side is easily Chadlite level, the other side is genuine lower tier normie or even worse. It sucks man, especially because you know deep down that you had the potential to be a Chad because you can see the product of the side of the face that grew properly

In terms of solutions, it’s really tricky man. I am going to do MSE + FM and angle the force so that it pulls on the recessed side harder, then I am going to iron things out with A segmental lefort and BSSO. Seems like the only way out. I refuse to put implants/fillers in my face

Last edited:
Although this post might seem like a troll to some people, I know it’s not because I have the exact same problem. One side being substantially more recessed than the other. my right side is easily Chadlite level, the other side is genuine lower tier normie or even worse. It sucks man, especially because you know deep down that you had the potential to be a Chad because you can see the product of the side of the face that grew properly

In terms of solutions, it’s really tricky man. I am going to do MSE + FM and angle the force so that it pulls on the recessed side harder, then I am going to iron things out with A segmental lefort and BSSO. Seems like the only way out. I refuse to put implants/fillers in my face
Most people are dumb, it is what it is. Whats FM? Idk man MSE + lefort + bsso is too invasive for a side profile idk if its worth it

Lmao at the side thing, I sometimes have the same thought. My left side is CHAD and right side is SAD
same here

its from one sided chewing and side sleeping

rn im trying stretching my masseters, chewing on both sides and sleeping on back

Che guevera is a good example of it
. What other "syntomps" you guys have on the recessed side?

Che guevera is a good example of it View attachment 2097441View attachment 2097446. What other "syntomps" you guys have on the recessed side?
You should check your upper teeth and see if the bad side has a more narrow arch. Mine does so it makes sense. There’s less width and support. Also I have a tmj problem where my jaw shifts, so my jaw is weak on that side aswell

Most people are dumb, it is what it is. Whats FM? Idk man MSE + lefort + bsso is too invasive for a side profile idk if its worth it
It’s not just a side profile though, it’s half your face. It’s therefore 50% of your looks and significant. FM is face mask. It pulls on the entire maxilla and can produce good results if your dedicated enough

You should check your upper teeth and see if the bad side has a more narrow arch. Mine does so it makes sense. There’s less width and support. Also I have a tmj problem where my jaw shifts, so my jaw is weak on that side aswell
yes same. Mine also is narrower in the bad side. WHere is your tmd is? My tmd is in the wrong side.

...and if you lose a back tooth on the weak side like me, shit gets brutal.

yes same. Mine also is narrower in the bad side. WHere is your tmd is? My tmd is in the wrong side.
Your TMD is on the wrong side because that’s where the tension is. I’m using the SOMA appliance from Joseph Cruz to fix this and expand my maxilla too. Appointment is soon

Your TMD is on the wrong side because that’s where the tension is. I’m using the SOMA appliance from Joseph Cruz to fix this and expand my maxilla too. Appointment is soon
idk if im going to solve it, i notice a lot of people in day to day have tmd but they dont know they have, they think they can click the jaw.

there really is a thread for everything

there really is a thread for everything
this legit is the most obvious thread, im not even into the blackpill, im only interested in facial development. But you cant understand it since both your sides are recessed. You dont have where to compare.

this legit is the most obvious thread, im not even into the blackpill, im only interested in facial development. But you cant understand it since both your sides are recessed. You dont have where to compare.
lol nah bro im agreeing with you, im finding all these threads related to my issues

Only environment does hurt

Only environment does hurt
Yeah, theres no point in being sad about genetic problems. Because they are genetic. But most problems nowadays arent genetic. THhey have genetic predisposition that are activated by a shitty environment, that hurts.

• +1
Reactions: unlucko
Yeah, theres no point in being sad about genetic problems. Because they are genetic. But most problems nowadays arent genetic. THhey have genetic predisposition that are activated by a shitty environment, that hurts.
yep, it's the lost potential that stings. every defect worsens the pain exponentially. and especially if you still get quality iois on occasion because you have semblance of mogger traits/some girls can sense u were destined for genetic chadness, it means if you developed properly you'd literally be living the life of a demigod. or maybe im just coping but my practical SMV mystifies me because of some of the hottest stacies ive met briefly expressing interest in settings where htn-chadlites abound

i understand u
yep, it's the lost potential that stings. every defect worsens the pain exponentially. and especially if you still get quality iois/interest on occasion because you have semblance of mogger traits/some girls can sense u were destined for genetic chadness, it means if you developed properly you'd literally be living the life of a demigod. or maybe im just coping but my practical SMV mystifies me because of some of the hottest stacies ive met briefly expressing interest in settings where htn-chadlites abound

there's definitely a gradient of people where one axis is genetics and the other is development

and im hoping its not over for my particular corner

Lmao had the same issue so I always faced left when talking to someone