A sad thing that happened today

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
I was returning from school. I live in the capital of my country and living conditions and earnings are quite good here, especially for modern jobs.

All of a sudden, one grandpa on the street gave me a piece of paper and at first I ignored him but then when I read it, it was a location he wanted to go to. It was his first time in the capital, and he asked me to show him the way there.

I realized it would be easier to just walk to there with him than to explain the way. So, having nothing to do and wanting to help, I walked with him for 20 minutes to the location he asked me.

He told me that he was here to ask the state for some sort of financial help and was directed to the main bank.

It turns out he is from a very poor and remote part of the country, with his pension being 4 times less than the average salary in the capital and 10 times less than what most young people who do modern jobs earn.

Apparently I am the only one who wanted to help him. He offered to buy me something and I obviously refused. I shook his hand and we wished eachother the best of luck.

Despite being a social outcast, despite being unlovable, which are all causes for sadness, I felt so spoiled. I never faced financial problems, I travel, and most of the capital is no different. This gave me a reality check.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pikabro, LordSergiXX63, JoshuaG and 3 others
that old fart probably cucked many men and did horrible shit when he was young so fuck that faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, StraightHeadJames and albe.ORG
that old fart probably cucked many men and did horrible shit when he was young so fuck that faggot
Wow you are so sigma dark triad skibbidian person.

I get that showing emotions to chicks is bad and I never do either but have some humanity man, this is a male-only forum, who are u deceiving...

Wow you are so sigma dark triad skibbidian person. I get that showing emotions to chicks is bad and I never do either but have some humanity man, this is a male-only forum, who are u deceiving...
No I’m not dark triad I’m just saying that the old fart probably got pussy and did things I will never get to do so why am I gonna pity him when he already lived his life and got pussy. He’s old asf already, so I can’t really feel sorry for someone that old. They already lived their life

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, Pikabro and Lonenely sigma
No I’m not dark triad I’m just saying that the old fart probably got pussy and did things I will never get to do so why am I gonna pity him when he already lived his life and got pussy. He’s old asf already, so I can’t really feel sorry for someone that old. They already lived their life
He was good looking and I'd have a guess that he was a proper mogger in his prime, if not in the capital then certainly in his region at least, judging by bones and coloring.

Maybe thats my problem actually, I forgive way to quickly. That guy probably wouldn't want to be my friend if we were peers either. Yet again, thats just a human nature, he did nothing wrong to me and I am glad I helped him. I can't hate him because of his human nature thats, btw, the same for me too

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore

Wow you are so sigma dark triad skibbidian person.

I get that showing emotions to chicks is bad and I never do either but have some humanity man, this is a male-only forum, who are u deceiving...

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0 and Lonenely sigma
He was good looking and I'd have a guess that he was a proper mogger in his prime, if not in capital then certainly in his region at least, judging by bones and coloring.

Maybe thats my problem actually, I forgive way to quickly. That guy probably wouldn't want to be my friend if we were peers either. Yet again, thats just a human nature, he did nothing wrong to me and I am glad I helped him. I can't hate him because of his human nature thats, btw, the same for me too
Don’t get me wrong, good on you for helping him. But, I just feel like I should be getting help from people too. I’m not old or crippled but I suffer in other ways but no one wants to give me ass or suck me off

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Don’t get me wrong, good on you for helping him. But, I just feel like I should be getting help from people too. I’m not old or crippled but I suffer in other ways but no one wants to give me ass or suck me off
I get that and feel the same. I wish I was a psycho so I could break even with the world, rather than treating others better than they treat me.

I won't cope with religion either. God won't send me to heaven bc I was a good person and did what I did to others. I, in simple words, help others because I was raised like that.

Yeah and the last point, if I managed to ascend through surgery, I feel like I'd chase my validation only through having sex; I don't think mogging other men makes me feel good, but making women worship me would. Again, its probably because men always treated me well while I had limited interactions with women.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back