A surgery that EVERYONE, without exception, needs sooner or later who values their appearance: Upper blepharoplasty

Germania

Germania

Kraken
I have observed that actually every single person from their mid-late 30s, sometimes even mid-late 20s (trash anti-aging genetics), has sagging upper eyelids. No exceptions, everyone will get this sooner or later. This is a reduction of 0.5-1 looks points for sure!

Each of you will have to do this surgery and it will make you look younger, healthier, more awake, more vital, happier and more attractive. This surgery is a MUST for everyone, you can't escape it.

upper-blepharoplasty-upper-eyelid-lift-surgery-leeds-bradford-yorkshire-dates-banner-right.jpeg
Before-300x219.png

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 21403
Bullscheisse

I have them at 18

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Why would they willingly get rid of their mogger hunter eyes?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32669, HerpDerpson, callisto and 1 other person
True, hooded eyes are a failo because they aren't actually functional. Excessive hooding can even cause vision problems (albeit in extreme cases, because the eyelid would have to partially cover the eye), but mostly the biggest failo is that it doesn't let the eyelashes to be completely seen. Eyelashes have the functional value of protecting the eyes against external agents that can travel through the wind, like small particles of dirt or even sand. In addition, longer eyelashes give the perception of horizontally longer eyes.

TL;DR: hooded eyes are a meme, this is ideal:

322a3eb0ed9bbae695cb6ae0d03c3e56.jpg
tumblr_mwgxfxsr1U1ra6xfio1_540.jpg
pplein11-0.jpg
simon-nessman-pictures-tv-1252764799.jpg

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cancercell, VenatorLuparius, Respalier and 3 others
I read here that it's really easy to botch.

As an asian male I have done this surgery before and I done repair surgery to fix it(back to hooded eyes). I think this makes male looks more feminine and wired ,male need dimorphism in real life especially when ur age past 25.

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
True, hooded eyes are a failo because they aren't actually functional. Excessive hooding can even cause vision problems (albeit in extreme cases, because the eyelid would have to partially cover the eye), but mostly the biggest failo is that it doesn't let the eyelashes to be completely seen. Eyelashes have the functional value of protecting the eyes against external agents that can travel through the wind, like small particles of dirt or even sand. In addition, longer eyelashes give the perception of horizontally longer eyes.

TL;DR: hooded eyes are a meme, this is ideal:

322a3eb0ed9bbae695cb6ae0d03c3e56.jpg
tumblr_mwgxfxsr1U1ra6xfio1_540.jpg
pplein11-0.jpg
simon-nessman-pictures-tv-1252764799.jpg
Simon Nessman is underrated tbhngl, I rarely see him get mentioned here. Has the side profile of a polished greek statue

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: cancercell, optimisticzoomer, VenatorLuparius and 2 others
As an asian male I have done this surgery before and I done repair surgery to fix it(back to hooded eyes). I think this makes male looks more feminine and wired ,male need dimorphism in real life especially when ur age past 25.
Did you have a monolid? Care to share before-after-after pics?