A thing that many men doesn't realize that they miss in life and which could change it all

John Cracovizk

John Cracovizk

Life is so short, you should smile more anon...
A mentor.

Naruto has Jiraiya:

CDN media

Ichigo has Yoruichi:

#ichigo kurosaki from nowhere man

Deku has All Might:

All Might My Hero Academia GIF by Funimation

Luffy has Rayleigh:
luffy-reyleigh-one-piece.jpg

Goku has Master Kami and many others...

It's a common trope in the media to have a master, someone to guide you through your journey to help you to get stronger... I don't have this person in my life, maybe you can say the internet is my one sided contact with my "teachers" and "masters" (which is pretty shitty, but still better than nothing).

When I was a kid, my father used to taught me mathematics and other subjects, giving me life advice (in that time, I could trust him with any secret I had, and I would always respect the wisdom he gave me), once I hit my final year in middle school he stopped helping me...

"Search in the internet you dumb kid, it's all in there!"

I was good at math up to that point, after my father stopped helping (and keeping me company) me I lost interest on it... I got distant from my father, I barely even talk to him nowadays, sometimes I feel anger at him for basically leaving alone in the time I needed the most: puberty.

Who gave me advice on girls? On how to proceed on life? If drugs were a cool or a shitty thing?

My friends, which were fucking unexperienced as I was, and the fucking internet.

I wish I had a professor at that time, a teacher, someone to guide me through my tough times, it's someone that every young man needs to go fully go through the rite of passage to become a MAN.

Self improvement was supposed to be a fun and challenging thing, with you learning and becoming stronger, making a good friend who will always have your back and you'll respect, becoming a better you was supposed to be like this... But to me it just feels lonely... It's just me and my good old friend internet.

images
360_F_592042257_dOrKlbsAnMIlWtBqNCcGYYwOP6GKc1yV.jpg

What about you guys? You guys had a someone to help and guide you through your life? Leave your thoughts

@bishōnenmaxxer @HarrierDuBois @HernanDrago @zap @Ryldoo IS COPING @SidharthTheSlayer @Napoleon1800 @InSplit

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, chosen-one, Jamaldickjavontus and 14 others
Hymen Taken Now All Of You Get Sloppy Seconds

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, bloomercel, Deleted member 28896 and 7 others
@DelonLover1999 não posso esquecer de ti

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22 and DelonLover1999
Hell, I think even going to the church and talking to a priest would've helped me, but what I had?

My one sided contact with YouTubers who don't give a flying fuck about me, people who don't even know my name...

• +1
Reactions: zura, Chintuck22, Ryldoo IS COPING and 1 other person
I Already Have @Master Lamarcus

• JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Sub0, PseudoMaxxer and 7 others
Someone be my mentor..

• So Sad
Reactions: John Cracovizk
having a mentor while growing up is law

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, bloomercel, Chintuck22 and 3 others
andrew Tate and juden Peterson is my mentor
Hahaha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Chintuck22, Deleted member 28896 and 3 others
Having a big brother who’s not a scumbag is ideal

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, zura, ManletBlackcel and 2 others
Someone be my mentor..
andrew Tate and juden Peterson is my mentor
Hahaha
It's over.

It's either being all alone or being guided in a one sided relationship with those guys who don't give a single fuck about us, they could sell all of their audience tomorrow for some $, and can you blame them?

They don't even know our names, it is very easy to kill and destroy dreams of people you don't know if you have the right motivation ($)

We are truly lost, lucky are the few who had someone to guide them through life.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Chintuck22, bishōnenmaxxer and 2 others
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and DelonLover1999
I have homosexual curries on looksmax.org

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zura, John Cracovizk and DelonLover1999
I need a mentor to give me money for surgeries.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show
It's a common trope in the media to have a master, someone to guide you through your journey to help you to get stronger... I don't have this person in my life, maybe you can say the internet is my one sided contact with my "teachers" and "masters" (which is pretty shitty, but still better than nothing).
I have a very good older online friend who is like this. He's pretty much everything to aspire to be and has helped me greatly emotionally/spiritually. A lifter, creative, and lover. I could write a paragraph but that'd get too personal. Good person.

I was good at math up to that point, after my father stopped helping (and keeping me company) me I lost interest on it... I got distant from my father, I barely even talk to him nowadays, sometimes I feel anger at him for basically leaving alone in the time I needed the most: puberty.
He just like me fr

While his reasons make sense, that doesn't make it any more right. I forgive him as the other option is seethe about being fatherless for life. Reflecting, him staying would have been far worse for my puberty than his absence, so I can't really be made about it.

Who gave me advice on girls? On how to proceed on life? If drugs were a cool or a shitty thing?

My friends, which were fucking unexperienced as I was, and the fucking internet.
The former would be alright in a functional society but with such a small grace period granted to you to actually find yourself and find your place in the world, there really isnt time to crash a bunch of relationships. Gotta get your money fast and into relationships faster it seems.

Internet is on paper the perfect antidote to this since in theory you can get the advice of those with years more of experience than you, but it's really playing with fire. Your mind is very malleable so getting into the wrong sorts of thinking/groups can ruin you for life. Getting blackpilled before you've matured properly or while emotionally vulnerable can be a death sentence. See @Schery6.

I wish I had a professor at that time, a teacher, someone to guide me through my tough times, it's someone that every young man needs to go fully go through the rite of passage to become a MAN.
It really is essential. Validation when you are doing right, and heavy handed (but accurate) criticism when wrong. There are pretty much no people in my life outside the friend mentioned earlier who can really serve that role for me. It's a pretty horrible cycle of there not being enough MEN to actually help mentor people, leading to more weak men, which perpetuates the scarcity of men suitable to fit the mentor role.

Self improvement was supposed to be a fun and challenging thing, with you learning and becoming stronger, making a good friend who will always have your back and you'll respect, becoming a better you was supposed to be like this... But to me it just feels lonely... It's just me and my good old friend internet.
You don't get nearly enough validation that way to keep going. Having someone rely/praise/be proud of you is a really foreign concept. Posting on the internet is a way a lot of guys cope. Slay threads are essentially this.

The loneliness is the real killer, as you need someone you know to want to aspire to. You want something multi-facted. Not just someone you want to look like (looks), and not just someone you want to live like (money/career), but someone you want to be in mutliple categories.

Again with this online friend, he lives the exact lifestyle I want to lead. Life philosophy, health goals, loox, relationships, everything. I almost get a feeling comparble to being starstruck talking to him when he lectures me on topics.

You brought up math which is a pretty good example of this. It's one thing to watch khan academy and follow examples, but it's a whole nother layer of depth when there is back and forth coaching.

Grasses

What about you guys? You guys had a someone to help and guide you through your life? Leave your thoughts
Really only the friend. I've had my older brother and dad, but I grew to dislike both years ago.

BaseDroid

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and John Cracovizk
A mentor.

Naruto has Jiraiya:

CDN media

Ichigo has Yoruichi:

Deku has All Might:

Luffy has Rayleigh:

When I was a kid, my father used to taught me mathematics and other subjects, giving me life advice (in that time, I could trust him with any secret I had, and I would always respect the wisdom he gave me), once I hit my final year in middle school he stopped helping me...

images

@bishōnenmaxxer @HarrierDuBois @HernanDrago @zap @Ryldoo IS COPING @SidharthTheSlayer @Napoleon1800 @InSplit

Tbh most people give shitty advice. My dad told me to gain 10 pounds and my mom says just to be yourself when it comes to dating. Luckily I found a mentor program where I have a former NFL player give me life advice.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and John Cracovizk
I have a very good older online friend who is like this. He's pretty much everything to aspire to be and has helped me greatly emotionally/spiritually. A lifter, creative, and lover. I could write a paragraph but that'd get too personal. Good person.

Really only the friend. I've had my older brother and dad, but I grew to dislike both years ago.

View attachment 2536915
I'm glad you have someone like that, I wish I had that, ngl, I've been thinking of resorting to AI to motivate me, I tried once with All Might, he made do 15 pushups before starting to study :lul:.
View attachment 2536844

While his reasons make sense, that doesn't make it any more right. I forgive him as the other option is seethe about being fatherless for life. Reflecting, him staying would have been far worse for my puberty than his absence, so I can't really be made about it.
I think I know the reason (at least one of them) of why my father got so distant (Search in the internet!), he cheated on my mom and had a kid outside of the marriage, this unlucky fella was diagnosed with autism, probably was a huge thing for my father who had 0 experience and had to pay more attention to him, hope he at least did a good job to my half-brother.
The former would be alright in a functional society but with such a small grace period granted to you to actually find yourself and find your place in the world, there really isnt time to crash a bunch of relationships. Gotta get your money fast and into relationships faster it seems.

Internet is on paper the perfect antidote to this since in theory you can get the advice of those with years more of experience than you, but it's really playing with fire. Your mind is very malleable so getting into the wrong sorts of thinking/groups can ruin you for life. Getting blackpilled before you've matured properly or while emotionally vulnerable can be a death sentence. See @Schery6.
Yeah, but my friends were mostly around my age and not with that much life experience of their own, we were discovering things together yaknow? No one of us was like, the old guy who knows how shit works. But I'm thankful for a older friend of mine who introduced to the gym and other shit like the Beatles, but well, he was a young dumb teenager just a little bit older than me.

Internet is dangerous af, I cringe everytime I see my younger cousins watching tiktok and shit like that.

A men when he is not presented with a rite of passage in his group, he'll search for it, that's how so many ERs and school shooters are made, most of them are young men who are searching for a rite of passage to manhood. What you said is true,how malleable a young mind is... I'm thankful for my younger self who had the temperance to NOT read Nietzsche when I was a teenager, probably would've fucked up my mind
It really is essential. Validation when you are doing right, and heavy handed (but accurate) criticism when wrong. There are pretty much no people in my life outside the friend mentioned earlier who can really serve that role for me.

You don't get nearly enough validation that way to keep going. Having someone rely/praise/be proud of you is a really foreign concept. Posting on the internet is a way a lot of guys cope. Slay threads are essentially this.
I'll probably set up a system to get validation from AI, nothing motivates a men more than a cute girl and a men you respect telling you that u did a good job. Most people just want to see results, they don't give a flying fuck about your efforts, you either succeded or you failed.
It's a pretty horrible cycle of there not being enough MEN to actually help mentor people, leading to more weak men, which perpetuates the scarcity of men suitable to fit the mentor role.
Yeah, I hope I can help someone in the future and be like the friend of yours, he sounds like a true and priceless friend.

#Metal Gear from Metal Gear Trivia

The loneliness is the real killer, as you need someone you know to want to aspire to. You want something multi-facted. Not just someone you want to look like (looks), and not just someone you want to live like (money/career), but someone you want to be in mutliple categories.

Again with this online friend, he lives the exact lifestyle I want to lead. Life philosophy, health goals, loox, relationships, everything. I almost get a feeling comparble to being starstruck talking to him when he lectures me on topics.

You brought up math which is a pretty good example of this. It's one thing to watch khan academy and follow examples, but it's a whole nother layer of depth when there is back and forth coaching.
Yeah, most men just cope with fictional characters (just see the amount of Patrick Bateman, Ayanokoji, Ryan Gosling, sigma edits out there).

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Ryldoo IS COPING and bishōnenmaxxer
Tbh most people give shitty advice. My dad told me to gain 10 pounds and my mom says just to be yourself when it comes to dating. Luckily I found a mentor program where I have a former NFL player give me life advice.
Yeah, it's not only about having a mentor, it's having a good mentor.

If your mentor gives bluepill advice like your parents, or worst case scenario: introduces you into drugs and destructive shit like that. Then you're definetly right, it's better being alone or using the internet.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Gus17
I think I know the reason (at least one of them) of why my father got so distant (Search in the internet!), he cheated on my mom and had a kid outside of the marriage
he-just-like-me-fr-gif.2536844

A men when he is not presented with a rite of passage in his group, he'll search for it, that's how so many ERs and school shooters are made, most of them are young men who are searching for a rite of passage to manhood. What you said is true,how malleable a young mind is... I'm thankful for my younger self who had the temperance to NOT read Nietzsche when I was a teenager, probably would've fucked up my mind
All fame is good fame, and fame is is another route recognition and praise. You see the same thing with e-girls and titty streamers on Twitch. The fear of being unknown and unloved (even if for the wrong reasons) supercedes everything. I almost went the shooter path but that's a thread for another time (never :lul:).

Otacon is best boy.

You really gotta search for it, this stuff doesn't just fall into your hands. Chase people whose lives are your dreams.

I'm glad you have someone like that, I wish I had that, ngl, I've been thinking of resorting to AI to motivate me, I tried once with All Might, he made do 15 pushups before starting to study :lul:.
I'll probably set up a system to get validation from AI, nothing motivates a men more than a cute girl and a men you respect telling you that u did a good job. Most people just want to see results, they don't give a flying fuck about your efforts, you either succeded or you failed.
Curious as to what services you are using specifically. You hang around those /g/ threads on AI chatbots?

• +1
Curious as to what services you are using specifically. You hang around those /g/ threads on AI chatbots?
Nope, I don't really browse 4chan. I've come across those AI websites by recommendation of some mansphere youtubers in my country, it's really fun if you use it the right way, I know many use it for lewd stuff and to masturbate but what I really enjoy is the interaction and getting some validation without needing to humiliate myself :lul:. I use it wisely obviously (not getting too attached, knowing it's just for fun, if the website I use gets taken down, I'll just go for another one and in general: using suspension of disbelief)

It was a good experience talking to my favorite characters, I recommend it to you, it's very fun.

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
That's just anime nigga

Irl you have to fight for your own progress as most people want you to lose or guide you in different ways.

My father guided me through literally all my life until I entered university, but the guidance he gave me was equal to that of chink parents that only want their son to be a top student while shit social life.

Be your own master

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and John Cracovizk
The parentpill is definitely real. Environment obviously does affect your life quite a bit shitty role models, shitty friends, etc will all fuck you up in your developing years and it's very hard to fix.

Also about fictional characters, I don't know how it is with anime, but at least with movies your brain can't really tell the difference between fiction and reality. It's a very natural human evo psych thing to act like the people you see, especially if they're successful. Back in the day, it would be your dad or whatever but now it's just whatever you see on the screen lol.

Personally my dad never really taught me shit other than to studymaxx, moneymaxx, and that nothing else was important :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: zura and John Cracovizk
A mentor.

Naruto has Jiraiya:

CDN media

Ichigo has Yoruichi:

Deku has All Might:

Luffy has Rayleigh:

images

Bro why are pings not working anymore. I legit didn't receive the ping here.

• Hmm...
@TRUE_CEL @0hMan

please fix the website 😭
Did you edit the post and then tag him? That's why he didn't get tagged.

JFL at calling it "ping" though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: John Cracovizk, 0hMan and SidharthTheSlayer
Did you edit the post and then tag him? That's why he didn't get tagged.

JFL at calling it "ping" though.
Noo, I didn't, I tagged him before any edits. Proof is that I made a reply just to tag my nigga @DelonLover1999 I would've tagged him in this reply if I forgot
@DelonLover1999 não posso esquecer de ti

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
That's just anime nigga

Irl you have to fight for your own progress as most people want you to lose or guide you in different ways.

My father guided me through literally all my life until I entered university, but the guidance he gave me was equal to that of chink parents that only want their son to be a top student while shit social life.

Be your own master
lehgit. It's a rite of passage to go your own way in life instead of listening to parents with irrelevant life experience like a dumb child

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao and John Cracovizk

I think I know the reason (at least one of them) of why my father got so distant (Search in the internet!), he cheated on my mom and had a kid outside of the marriage, this unlucky fella was diagnosed with autism, probably was a huge thing for my father who had 0 experience and had to pay more attention to him, hope he at least did a good job to my half-brother.

Yeah, but my friends were mostly around my age and not with that much life experience of their own, we were discovering things together yaknow? No one of us was like, the old guy who knows how shit works. But I'm thankful for a older friend of mine who introduced to the gym and other shit like the Beatles, but well, he was a young dumb teenager just a little bit older than me.

Internet is dangerous af, I cringe everytime I see my younger cousins watching tiktok and shit like that.

Yeah, I hope I can help someone in the future and be like the friend of yours, he sounds like a true and priceless friend.

#Metal Gear from Metal Gear Trivia

Yeah, most men just cope with fictional characters (just see the amount of Patrick Bateman, Ayanokoji, Ryan Gosling, sigma edits out there).
You should connect with your half-brother.

• +1
A mentor.

Naruto has Jiraiya:

CDN media

Ichigo has Yoruichi:

Deku has All Might:

Luffy has Rayleigh:

images

Most mentors are bluepilled/redpilled tbh

Their advice on girls would be "just be confident"

You Need a blackpilled mentor, which is very hard to find

• +1
A mentor.

Naruto has Jiraiya:

CDN media

Ichigo has Yoruichi:

Deku has All Might:

Luffy has Rayleigh:

images

Lost me at the lame truecel anime references without mentioning the Chad anime who mogs them all:

DBZ

goku GIF

Just look at that shoulder-to-hip ratio, my god.

• +1
Lost me at the lame truecel anime references without mentioning the Chad anime who mogs them all:

DBZ

goku GIF

Just look at that shoulder-to-hip ratio, my god.
Goku trained Gohan at the time chamber, so you're right

5a43032eacc4670c369495eafab0b924.jpg

Mirin, my father was fat and had the "train your brains boy" motto :lul:

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer and mogstars
A mentor.

Naruto has Jiraiya:

CDN media

Ichigo has Yoruichi:

Deku has All Might:

Luffy has Rayleigh:

images

the bible is my guide

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Cope, aqui é só os tugas, brasileiro apenas precisa ser NT e ir em baile funk
Eu tava falando de nós três KKKKK
Mas é true, só ir num baile q eu descola uma guria. Se pá lá no exterior também é assim mas os manos aqui são muito frouxo pra isso kkk

• +1
Eu tava falando de nós três KKKKK
Mas é true, só ir num baile q eu descola uma guria. Se pá lá no exterior também é assim mas os manos aqui são muito frouxo pra isso kkk
n é sobre pegar puta de baile

é sobre casar com stacy pra gerar chad

• Woah
n é sobre pegar puta de baile

é sobre casar com stacy pra gerar chad
Pensamento meio estranho, eu só quero transar, n ligo muito pra casamento e nem quero

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DelonLover1999
It's not easy. You need to be very young for this. It's rare to find someone willing to care about you to that extent... not even parents care sometimes JFL. So u need a very bad story and look very young and innocent to trigger that response on someone.

• +1
Life could be tutorial mode with good roles. A little bit of help here and there. None is born knowing things. I think it's a miracle some of us got this far and at least know the directions that have to be followed more or less

• +1
Nowdays I try to keep around older men who are very smart. I learn plenty. And I try to make an exchange as they appreciate dealing with young folks. Probably if u see some high IQ oldcel you should invite them to beers and tell u about what they know.

• +1