A very banal explanation for social isolation among younger people

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
Internet has too much entertainment, it's better than going outside many times. Sometimes I had plans for a day but ended up binge-watching Youtube videos the whole day instead.

I don't even know if it's something inherently bad, the internet is awesome. But yeah, it's definitely a thing, online can beat irl too often, and this makes many young people stay inside much more than before the internet.

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG and LancasteR
I feel like normies are still all hanging in public at the bars/pubs/clubs, parks, malls, etc. Non NTs are lounging on the internet. The divide furthers

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP
I feel like normies are still all hanging in public at the bars/pubs/clubs, parks, malls, etc. Non NTs are lounging on the internet. The divide furthers
Yeah, most people still go outside a lot, yet the rates of socializing have gone down, surely because of the internet.

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG and Eternal_
I cant imagine how depressed I would be without my computer, i have no friends, no social life in real life. Playing videos games and talking to online friends give me some sense of human interaction.

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP