A10 Eye colour halo will change your life if youre an ethnic

terrygoldern

terrygoldern

Iron
i had keratopigmentation to get my eye colour changed to a10. frankly i dont care if you dont believe me or not. but the amount of stares, IOIS, girls following me and lookin at me in shock is unbelievable. i was just another random ethnic and mocked hard on this site before that. pm for pics if you think im larping.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, newestofnewgen, Akhi and 5 others
Can confirm that OP is legit. A10 eyes as an ethnic is a legit cheat code tbh. @sportsmogger

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, TechnoBoss, PseduoAryan and 7 others
im not pming everyone individually, if youre interested then pm yourself

You must live in a non-white country, or if you do live in a white country it'll be the ethnics making a big deal out of your eye color. Never heard a single white woman for instance simp over someone's eye color ever. Ethnic women on the other hand? All. The. Time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), BrahminBoss and 2 others
You must live in a non-white country, or if you do live in a white country it'll be the ethnics making a big deal out of your eye color. Never heard a single white woman for instance simp over someone's eye color ever. Ethnic women on the other hand? All. The. Time.
In OP's case it's believable because he looks very striking. I'm not glazing. He legit has hexum tier A10 eyes but with an ethnic pheno and black hair so it looks even more striking.

• +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, sub5c3l, Kamui and 2 others
yeah its white women who are amazed by my eye colour and stop and stare at me and tell me i look like i was 'crafted by angels'.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Jason Voorhees
In OP's case it's believable because he looks very striking. I'm not glazing. He legit has hexum tier A10 eyes but with an ethnic pheno and black hair so it looks even more striking.
I knew an ethnic with very light blue eyes but it was natural. He also had pale skin and brown hair to go along with it. But a big nose and big lips and a pronounced brow ridge because ethnic. However he only got with ethnic women because that's what he attracted (at the time, at least). My friend, who was tyronelite in his prime, had green eyes and only got compliments from non-white women. I know, because I asked him specifically and he agreed with what I said. I went to a white high school and my college classmates throughout the years have all been white, but have never heard a single of them say anything about eye colors even if it was striking. Figures that the one woman to compliment someone on her blue eyes was a deathnik herself, even though said blue eyes were also bug eyes, yet she called them "really beautiful." I had to stop myself from caging.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
i had keratopigmentation to get my eye colour changed to a10. frankly i dont care if you dont believe me or not. but the amount of stares, IOIS, girls following me and lookin at me in shock is unbelievable. i was just another random ethnic and mocked hard on this site before that. pm for pics if you think im larping.
PM me bro im curious af

yeah its white women who are amazed by my eye colour and stop and stare at me and tell me i look like i was 'crafted by angels'.
Tales. White women couldn't give a shit because they're used to seeing all kinds of eye colors, since it's naturally occuring for them. Only deathnik foids care and you know it.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, St.TikTokcel and sportsmogger
Tales. White women couldn't give a shit because they're used to seeing all kinds of eye colors, since it's naturally occuring for them. Only deathnik foids care and you know it.
I’m Asian women only anyway so

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
I have A10 eyes and no im not larping. I've never seen a white dude with A10 eyes.

Also I dont care if you believe me or not, like I said, thats not my problem frankly.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
OP pmed me and his eye color was shit too light lmao looks aspie

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, LooksThinker and Michael Myers
Pm , as you are new here

I’m wondering to get the light blue realistic contacts and larp to normies that I removed my melanin or sun stared some shit like that

• JFL
Reactions: terrygoldern
His eye color is very similar to hexum's imo. It doesnt look uncanny on him tbh.

• +1
Reactions: brucewayne78 and LooksThinker
I have A10 eyes and no im not larping. I've never seen a white dude with A10 eyes.

Also I dont care if you believe me or not, like I said, thats not my problem frankly.
Never said anything about which color you have, I only said you're LARPing about white women giving a shit about eye color. I have met a few white people in my life with A10 eyes.

His eye color is very similar to hexum's imo. It doesnt look uncanny on him tbh.

View attachment 2811841
But all in all the amount of validation i get now is insane. i have had white stacylites simping for me IRL in clubs. just last weekend in a superstore, two girls were literally following me all around a shop and the aisles and i was coming out they told me they could not believe i was a real person. again i know this sounds like im larping and its for you to decide if im lying or not but im not

• Woah
It's always deathniks and their obsessions of eye color, smh..

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Never said anything about which color you have, I only said you're LARPing about white women giving a shit about eye color. I have met a few white people in my life with A10 eyes.
you dont have to believe me, thats your choice

you dont have to believe me, thats your choice
That's right, I don't believe you because I've never met or overheard a single white woman who commented on anyone's eye color. At most, I've heard "beautiful eyes" but never "beautiful [insert color] eyes."

It's always deathniks and their obsessions of eye color, smh..
he doesnt even have a10, a10 is not that fucking light, that type of light eyes are too bad
to pull of a VERY light eye color you need tanned skin + dark eyebrows + dark hair + red lips

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
he doesnt even have a10, a10 is not that fucking light, that type of light eyes are too bad
to pull of a VERY light eye color you need tanned skin + dark eyebrows + dark hair + red lips
Is it on this chart?

5d5185a2e3f27fae2ad2ce49c7a09d2e.jpg

Is it on this chart?

5d5185a2e3f27fae2ad2ce49c7a09d2e.jpg
Yeah its A10 but it looks unnatural and weird because of the dark eye on the back of the implant
Like you can see theres something dark behind these A10
His pupil is still black

What kind of ethnic pheno

Yeah its A10 but it looks unnatural and weird because of the dark eye on the back of the implant
Like you can see theres something dark behind these A10
His pupil is still black
I've seen before and afters. I haven't seen OP's pic but I do get what you're saying about looking unnatural and weird.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Makes sense

Arabs and other light skin ethnics can look normal with colored eyes

Put that shit on a dark skin mf tho it’ll just look weird af

• +1
if I bleach will I finally get IOS ( im subhuman btw)

I've seen before and afters. I haven't seen OP's pic but I do get what you're saying about looking unnatural and weird.

Why didn't he send it to you?

Why didn't he send it to you?
Because I didn't PM him as I'm not interested in seeing it. I got T50 eyes of death and wouldn't change it for the world. Even if some deathnik-erasing fairy came and granted me a wish that allowed me to have natural A10 eyes, I'd still refuse.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sportsmogger and sub5c3l
Because I didn't PM him as I'm not interested in seeing it. I got T50 eyes of death and wouldn't change it for the world. Even if some deathnik-erasing fairy came and granted me a wish that allowed me to have natural A10 eyes, I'd still refuse.
Tbh i'd gladly switch my brown with light blue but i wouldnt get surgery for it only contact lenses

• +1
I want a10 eyes

• +1
Tbh i'd gladly switch my brown with light blue
Fair enough, I understand it's not a popular opinion, the one that I have.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and asdvek
There is a kid in my school he is about 9 or 10 and has best eye color i have ever seen

actually hazel will suit me better but I want a10 eyes

• +1
@Blackgymmax

Sounds like shit coloring to me

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and i_love_roosters
Can confirm that OP is legit. A10 eyes as an ethnic is a legit cheat code tbh. @sportsmogger
Waiting to see his eyes, didn't that Indian dude that everyone glazes get the same treatment?

I should get that surgery to be the first mongol to reach a0.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel and brucewayne78
Pm me

pm

Can u pm, I wanna see please