about to go pick up a 3/10 black foid to get my dick sucked

elfmaxx

elfmaxx

Kraken
:feelswhy: How did my life get to this point? All I ever wanted was a ltr with a cute white girl, I was never a guy that wanted to partake in loveless fornication, especially not with the low tier disease ridden foids that I am able to get. I honestly regret losing my virginity last year (at 24 years old)

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ShineBright, dogtown, Deleted member 470 and 9 others

• JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, ShineBright and Zeta ascended
Bestiality is unholy and wrong bro. Don't do it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 176, Festrunk and 12 others
does she have all her teeth?

Bestiality is unholy and wrong bro. Don't do it
I always pretend it's my oneitus during and then I open my eyes and see a wildebeest on top of me riding my dick. It's pretty fucked up and starting to take a mental toll on me (depression & fantasies of roping).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Carnivore, Deleted member 470, Butthurt Dweller and 5 others
At least you're getting some action bro

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, androidcel and fobos
OP will make a thread titled I got chlamydia in a few weeks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, Zeta ascended, SikKunt and 4 others
tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
we live in a society

• Woah
Reactions: Dude420
OP will make a thread titled I got chlamydia in a few weeks
Can you get clam from oral? I was under the impression northern european men were immune to most stds unless they get bottomed out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, rockndogs, Insomniac and 1 other person
is clam a virus?

Tbh go for it. Losing virginity later in life leads to sexual dysfunction in men. Just make sure to wear a condom when she's sucking you off. Hoes today are STD ridden.

Tbh go for it. Losing virginity later in life leads to sexual dysfunction in men. Just make sure to wear a condom when she's sucking you off. Hoes today are STD ridden.
:feelscry:

• So Sad
Reactions: Zeta ascended
At least you're not this poor soul. His situation is my worse nightmare. I would fuck a fat bitch just to not end up like that.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
The deed is done, at the gym now for a post succ workout.

did u PIV?
No I didn't want to. She said she had a boyfriend now anyway and just wanted to hang out but I guided her hand over to my hard cock and won her over. JFL at dating someone like that.
---
Also I asked her if she had contracted any stds since our last meeting and she said she got tested a couple weeks ago :)

Last edited:
No I didn't want to. She said she had a boyfriend now anyway and just wanted to hang out but I guided her hand over to my hard cock and won her over. JFL at dating someone like that.
---
Also I asked her if she had contracted any stds since our last meeting and she said she got tested a couple weeks ago :)
what a fat whore, u better tell her boyfriend tbh

---
remember this shit if you ever "date"

if you can get a 3/10 black foid to suck your dick you could get a 7/10 trap to fuck

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: dogtown, RichardSpencel, Krezo and 2 others
---
what a disgusting whore

---
Just lol when a 3/10 black foid can say shit like this and act this way

fucking over

At least you're not this poor soul. His situation is my worse nightmare. I would fuck a fat bitch just to not end up like that.

"Clyde does have girls who are friends who he's orbiting."

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended

JFL at this video. ofc his foid "friend" isnt going to lift a finger to help him with his problem.

Most people dont change the oil in their cars on time let alone get STD tested. Enjoy your AIDS.

50818726_793575381019473_7271651650423550913_n.jpg

bro dont even lie 2 urself
I must admit I would rather get my cock sucked by a 8/10 tranny than a bitch that looks like man. Technically I'm not gay since it looks like the real thing when the latter option doesn't. :feelsez:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel and androidcel
I must admit I would rather get my cock sucked by a 8/10 tranny than a bitch that looks like man. Technically I'm not gay since it looks like the real thing when the latter option doesn't. :feelsez:
thats like saying you have one piece of chocolate made of shit and another piece of chocolate that looks like a piece of shit and then you get told that the first chocolate is made of shit but you decide to eat it anyways instead of the actual chocolate that looks like shit. Its not technically anything you literally eat shit knowing its shit.

based

• +1
Reactions: androidcel