JustAFewMM

JustAFewMM

cruisemaxxing = life
SO I HAVE DONE HOURS OF RESEARCH

IM GOING TO BUY THESE

Screenshot 9

THESE ARE THE LIGHT BLUE VERSION AND IMO THE BEST CHOICE

I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT @ MY OPTOMETRIST TO GET THE MEASUREMTNS

THIS WILL COST ME 600 EUROS € IN TOTAL WHICH IS A FORTUNE BUT IT SHOULD BE EASY ASCENSION FOR PARTYING AND GOING OUTSIDE WHERE YOU KNOW NOBODY

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: angelo, Artemide, Deleted member 4416 and 10 others
I'm allergic to contacts. Then again, I have dark blue eyes anyway

• +1
Reactions: eyearea and JustAFewMM
any video about these contacts, op?
be careful, most contacts that hvae outstanding colors looks fake as shit IRL since your pupil wont move and will be static.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
any video about these contacts, op?
be careful, most contacts that hvae outstanding colors looks fake as shit IRL since your pupil wont move and will be static.

its not the exact same colour but they will resemble the grey ones

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 13994 and Deleted member 4416
oviously i will get the transparent outline and not white

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416

its not the exact same colour but they will resemble the grey ones

sorry to disappoint u op but these are probably going to look EXTREMELY fake, mainly as well on how the pupil is drawn ( the extremely bright color is a problem itself, but the pupil is too round and will look fake )
you dont have that much knowledge about contacts i think, you can ask other people with brown eyes that tried and looked into dozens of contacts they will saye the same

sorry to disappoint u op but these are probably going to look EXTREMELY fake, mainly as well on how the pupil is drawn ( the extremely bright color is a problem itself, but the pupil is too round and will look fake )
you dont have that much knowledge about contacts i think, you can ask other people with brown eyes that tried and looked into dozens of contacts they will saye the same
They mainly look fake because they have the Low Iq Dot design

Ive never heard one word on .me saying 9mmsfx look fake

They mainly look fake because they have the Low Iq Dot design

Ive never heard one word on .me saying 9mmsfx look fake
is there anyone here that bought these?
yes why the fuck does contact lenses industry make these dot pupil, holy shit why are they this dumb its obviously going to look fake

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Carl-o
yes why the fuck does contact lenses industry make these dot pupil, holy shit why are they this dumb its obviously going to look fake
With the dot design i ment that the iris colour is made out of dots which is visible up close

• +1
Reactions: Adreyan and joeveniro
$250,00
thats a scam

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9852
To make it where you buy the expensive ones that don’t have it as much

With the dot design i ment that the iris colour is made out of dots which is visible up close
oh i thought uwere talking about the pupil
but theres a lot of lenses that dont show these dots up close, and tbh this isnt a real problem since high quality lenses are basically impossible to see these dots
also, another proof that realistic sfx contacts may not be good, ALL the videos about it is frauded as fuck, really close to the camera without showing their face, with a single angle, and a specific light. even the shittiest lenses are going to look good when frauding like this ( its actually a commom tactic used by lenses sellers to fraud the look )

oh i thought uwere talking about the pupil
but theres a lot of lenses that dont show these dots up close, and tbh this isnt a real problem since high quality lenses are basically impossible to see these dots
also, another proof that realistic sfx contacts may not be good, ALL the videos about it is frauded as fuck, really close to the camera without showing their face, with a single angle, and a specific light. even the shittiest lenses are going to look good when frauding like this ( its actually a commom tactic used by lenses sellers to fraud the look )
Which lenses dont show the dot design?

Which lenses dont show the dot design?
most of the newer contact lenses wont show dots
this problem was really recurrent with older ones ( <2018 ) but the newest are wayyy better designed
< if you hate light brown these siesta contact lesnes are going to fit perfectly imo
remember
its better to be suttle than outstanding, way better for the girl to think ''hey he has pretty eyes'' than ''hey he has insane eye color, wait- its contact lenses XD''

• +1
Reactions: angelo
this problem was really recurrent with older ones ( <2018 ) but the newest are wayyy better designed
< if you hate light brown these siesta contact lesnes are going to fit perfectly imo
remember
its better to be suttle than outstanding, way better for the girl to think ''hey he has pretty eyes'' than ''hey he has insane eye color, wait- its contact lenses XD''

I already have the iris collection

They are really good yes but does not make that big of a difference

The iris ones are the only ones who dont show dots i guess

Please tag me if you make thread reviewing them

• +1
Reactions: JustAFewMM
remember

https://colorcl.com/products/siesta-crystal-halo-khaki These are the only ones u recommend for dark brown eyes. Are they breathable I dont wanna rape my eye.

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
Dont get the HALO get the IRIS version

I have no Problems with them
can you do a thread showing us them on your eyes?
im thinking about buying them on a near future, but they are too damn expensive for brazilian folks

im thinking about buying them on a near future, but they are too damn expensive for brazilian folks
Yes I can give me 15 minutes

• +1
Reactions: RichardwillImprove and joeveniro
They cost 15$ what you mean expensive?

Enjoy the Light-coloring failo ethnic nerd

They cost 15$ what you mean expensive?
where i saw ( 6 months to expire them ) it was 90$ + 40$ shipping cost
dolar is basically 6R$ atm so its like 780R$

where i saw ( 6 months to expire them ) it was 90$ + 40$ shipping cost
dolar is basically 6R$ atm so its like 780R$
No you get one pair for 15$ if you order for 60$ you get free shipping also there is sale coming up where you get one free check @larsanova69 posts

colorcl looks so pixelated though in comparison
Bildschirmfoto 2020 12 06 um 133534

oviously i will get the transparent outline and not white
I'm buying them rn. I don't see the "white outline" option, what are you referring to exactly? Limbal ring? Clear edge? Thanks.