Absurdism is such a retarded philosophy

D

Deleted member 65658

Gold
Just revolt against the absurd bro :soy::soy::soy:

There's no way people unironically believe in this, let alone base their entire life around it? Right???

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: JoshuaG, Axii, Samsepioler and 1 other person
Just revolt against the absurd bro :soy::soy::soy:

There's no way people unironically believe in this, let alone base their entire life around it? Right???
im not a reader or intelectual so i ask you: did you have fully read a work or book about absurdism? if your answer is yes... is really your sentence what absurdism says or there is more infromation?

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and cube
just say nothing matters and move on kill yourself or something man. its already jova

• +1
Reactions: endlessummer, cube and Gigatyrone69
im not a reader or intelectual so i ask you: did you have fully read a work or book about absurdism? if your answer is yes... is really your sentence what absurdism says or there is more infromation?
wtf is your comprehension of the english language

wtf is your comprehension of the english language
sorry i cant even expatiate well in my lenguage and in english is worse:feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad and Samsepioler
sorry i cant even expatiate in my lenguage and in english is worse:feelsrope:
Apologies ESLbro and no my sentence shouldn't be taken as a summary for absurdism. Just a cheapshot at an idea held within the philosophy

• +1
Reactions: imabetanumale
We all get so stressed here from so many things, to have it all destroyed in a few billion years by an asteroid, at best..

• +1
Reactions: cube
We all get so stressed here from so many things, to have it all destroyed in a few billion years by an asteroid, at best..
So deep bro

Guy just learned a new word and decided to make a whole thread about it

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and cube
Why are Guts' angry face always drawn in the most artistic way? : r/Berserk

Non revolter cope

Why are Guts' angry face always drawn in the most artistic way? : r/Berserk' angry face always drawn in the most artistic way? : r/Berserk

Non revolter cope
This universe isn't absurd, absurdism or an irrational universe implies there are variables that can't be measured

"Everything is meaningless"

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
life is absurdly horrible. nothing makes sense but everything is horrible

God help

Last edited:
Are you an atheist
Kind of, I think the probability of the human brain being able to conceptualise existence is negligible. Abrahamic theology was a failed attempt at doing so, not to say some of the principles aren't correct

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Im not an atheist so I don’t believe in that philosophy but it’s def better than nihilism.
@Eternal_ as another christcel ID put absurdism over the other ideals.

Im not an atheist so I don’t believe in that philosophy but it’s def better than nihilism.
@Eternal_ as another christcel ID put absurdism over the other ideals.
Someone itt debunk nihilism rn