According to this study, 21inch bideltoid and 17 biacromial are both 90th percentile.

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Link to the study (page 72 and 78, also wrist at page 240 and biceps at 74)

14 inch arm is 55th-60th percentile too while 16.7 is already 99th percentile

All of that for us marines who should be in better shape that average population. That of course doesnt take height into consideration but i think that's not a significant detail.

Question to people with this shoulder width, what tshirt size are you wearing?

• +1
Reactions: wastedpotential, pentamogged9000 and HTN_Mentalcel
Height matters a fucking lot when it comes to bideltoid, tall guys are framecels because of hips.

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja
over for my 12 cm bideltoid

Bullshit
AA2AD36D 72AA 4CD2 9C07 4F84F2823A6D
lmfao.

Also for arm width yea that makes sense tbh.

the study is based on american marines, americans are manlets, and the average marine is approximately 5'7 tall with no one exceeding 6'3.

20+ inch is most likely relatively common in my country, where the average height is 6'1, with people over 6'3 being up to 10% of the population.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
Height matters a fucking lot when it comes to bideltoid, tall guys are framecels because of hips.

View attachment 2726433

the study is based on american marines, americans are manlets, and the average marine is approximately 5'7 tall with no one exceeding 6'3.

20+ inch is most likely relatively common in my country, where the average height is 6'1, with people over 6'3 being up to 10% of the population.
"The average really for Marines is about 5′6″ (66") to 5′8″ (68″). Not too small, not too tall. The Marine Corps weight standard for those are… So it's safe to say that 170 to 180 you'll find the majority of Marines weight."

Yeah marines are especially manlets

Link to the study (page 72 and 78, also wrist at page 240 and biceps at 74)

14 inch arm is 55th-60th percentile too while 16.7 is already 99th percentile

All of that for us marines who should be in better shape that average population. That of course doesnt take height into consideration but i think that's not a significant detail.

Question to people with this shoulder width, what tshirt size are you wearing?
Shoulder width or bideltoid?
They are measured differently irc

"The average really for Marines is about 5′6″ (66") to 5′8″ (68″). Not too small, not too tall. The Marine Corps weight standard for those are… So it's safe to say that 170 to 180 you'll find the majority of Marines weight."

Yeah marines are especially manlets
Tf why would military personel be shorter than average?

View attachment 2726433
I asumed that study is made for average height dudes. Unless u are 6'4 it shouldnt make that huge of a difference. If u are 80th percentile at 6'2 it might be a bit worst than being 80th percentile at 5'10 but not that much

Users who are viewing this thread

Back