Accutane makes you retarded

man what the hell are you saying how is putting a pea size of cream effect your bones???

thats because you only see pictures of already boneless low t fags who mostly use skincare, most men just wash their face with water
accutane stops sebum production tretinoin doesnt

Strong cognitive dissonance.

Retinoic acid aka Tret or accutane are both toxic to the body. They prevent cell division. The same mechanism of action used by chemotherapy drug to inhibit cell division. That’s how BOTH prevent sebum production.

Accutane even in lowest doses is 12x more powerful than tretinoin just by the mere fact that it’s ingested. Tret on the other hand is much more tricky as no one cycles it like accutane. Most people are on it for life and that’s a much scarier predicament to be in than cycling accutane.

Since vit a is fat soluble there isn’t any way to flush it out either. retinoic acid build up is inevitable with Tret and eventually it will get to a point where you tip the balance. Now you’re dealing with hypervitaminosis a sides.

It’s best to look for other alternatives and while doing so limit the amount to 0.25% every 3 days until you find that substitute

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
Accutane is neurotoxic. Retinoic acid (accutane) is bad for you. Accutane not only kills oil and sebum production cells (which could be a good thing), but also nerve sells in hippocampus. It slowed down metabolism in frontal cortext of the brain by 20%, and that's exactly the same mechanism through which people get Alzheimers. And that's on top of risk of stopping long bone growth, and accutane bloating the shit out of you and you becoming fat af.

I am so glad I didn't get too far into treatment, just two weeks. I am sure some damage was already done, but I am stopping it today. Gonna stick with washing face and limiting sugar

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31241259/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC387382
it gave me permanently dry skin :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
ni:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:a most of that applies to accutane or just eating a bunch of vit a in general. weekly 0.025% of topical tret is gonna fuck you how? anyway eventually absorption decreases and that's when people increase their frequency/strength of use.
anyway this bitch has been using it for 18 years does she look deranged to you?

It’s really not about looking at anecdotes of old hags on YouTube and getting conclusive just based on that.

I wouldn’t make this post. My skin rn is god tier. Not even a single wrinkle under the eye. I do apply very generously. All over my face except for the lip area. But it doesn’t matter. My sides and the studies all point into one direction. Retinoic acid is liver toxic. All fat soluble vitamins are once your body have more than enough stored. That’s when the sides come. She might be mitigating the sides by diluting the Tret with a moisturizer or already having a low vitamin a diet etc. and what’s her application rate ? ED, EOD or E3d?

I’d steer away from any Retinoic acid and use 0.25 e3d while heavily researching a substitute in the meanwhile. But you do you

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
@maximumcoper_gaming
@PURE ARYAN GENETICS

Applies for every retinoic acid (what it says for accutane the risks for Tret are 12 times less likely but with everyday use at high percentage this is inevitable)
C0F3A863 B4D3 4290 A992 E8CC24DF8C23

Attachments

• CF309027-4C30-471B-AE5E-5CC387680123.png
    CF309027-4C30-471B-AE5E-5CC387680123.png
    699.4 KB · Views: 0
limit the amount to 0.25% every 3 days until you find that substitute
nothing wrong with that
It’s really not about looking at anecdotes of old hags on YouTube and getting conclusive just based on that.

I wouldn’t make this post. My skin rn is god tier. Not even a single wrinkle under the eye. I do apply very generously. All over my face except for the lip area. But it doesn’t matter. My sides and the studies all point into one direction. Retinoic acid is liver toxic. All fat soluble vitamins are once your body have more than enough stored. That’s when the sides come. She might be mitigating the sides by diluting the Tret with a moisturizer or already having a low vitamin a diet etc. and what’s her application rate ? ED, EOD or E3d?

I’d steer away from any Retinoic acid and use 0.25 e3d while heavily researching a substitute in the meanwhile. But you do you
last time she made a video about it it was 0.08% and she moisturizes right after. she says she takes breaks but I guess she applies somewhat regularly other than that. yeah I won't use more than 0.025% once maybe twice a week tbh probably I just want it for anti aging/blackheads/skin inconsistencies for a while then I'll probably take a break potentially for years

nothing wrong with that

last time she made a video about it it was 0.08% and she moisturizes right after. she says she takes breaks but I guess she applies somewhat regularly other than that. yeah I won't use more than 0.025% once maybe twice a week tbh probably I just want it for anti aging/blackheads/skin inconsistencies for a while then I'll probably take a break potentially for years

She started applying Tret at 12. She’s 30. And she looks 28-30. Also she says in her video about using hydroquinone which is what people use to whiten their skin. Typical self hating foid. She also talks about her obsession with having glass skin and going above and beyond to achieve it. Also her smile looks very Botox like.

I’m not gonna use this shitty anecdote of a self hating hapa hoe over tons of research. Her neck also looks abnormally small just like that other dermatologist whore on YouTube that pushes Tret. Jfl if you think men should walk around with reabsorbed bones.
9D88EBFA F90C 4EA6 800F 8E95E72D5E58

Again way too many variables to access everything. Research > random YouTube hag

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FreakkForLife, AscendingHero, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
She started applying Tret at 12. She’s 30. And she looks 28-30. Also she says in her video about using hydroquinone which is what people use to whiten their skin. Typical self hating foid. She also talks about her obsession with having glass skin and going above and beyond to achieve it. Also her smile looks very Botox like.

I’m not gonna use this shitty anecdote of a self hating hapa hoe over tons of research. Her neck also looks abnormally small just like that other dermatologist whore on YouTube that pushes Tret. Jfl if you think men should walk around with reabsorbed bones.
View attachment 1537640
Again way too many variables to access everything. Research > random YouTube hag
she claims to be 39-40. anyway I'll stick to low strength low frequency tret since it works well and more might have sides as you say

• +1
she claims to be 39-40. anyway I'll stick to low strength low frequency tret since it works well and more might have sides as you say

The thing is idk why I devolved into arguing about it’s cosmetic benefits. I even mentioned how I have god tier skin right now. I can’t see my pores up front and my skin looks like it has no texture. Nice smooth clean and uniform.

Not debating that. I’m upset bc I didn’t realize amongst the positive anecdotes about how terrible retinoic acid is for the liver. The concentration builds up in the liver and unless you’re getting serum retinol levels checks everyday (impossible) or even weekly this product is harmful for everyday use. It’s too unpredictable.

You could be seemingly fine and then finally tip the point of permanent liver damage.

I’m sour as hell. Looking around for products to fill the gap. Right now I’m thinking of switching to differen (same mechanism of action but less strong than Tret) + bukuchiol

My skincare goal is this dude:
E89646F9 0C44 47D4 8734 0512340FA714

I was pretty damn close until I started getting adverse hypervitaminosis a effects. Even on the fucking verge of a disease I’m still mirin my perfect skin in the mirror FUARKKK. Tret was the one product I thought would get me advantage over normies and now I have to hop off it. I’m venting bc I’m pissed

5C7B6DF6 87C4 4173 9352 F4E9B8293927

It can even save roidcels.

Fuck the Jews. They gave me hope and took it away

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Preoximerianas and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Accutane is neurotoxic. Retinoic acid (accutane) is bad for you. Accutane not only kills oil and sebum production cells (which could be a good thing), but also nerve sells in hippocampus. It slowed down metabolism in frontal cortext of the brain by 20%, and that's exactly the same mechanism through which people get Alzheimers. And that's on top of risk of stopping long bone growth, and accutane bloating the shit out of you and you becoming fat af.

I am so glad I didn't get too far into treatment, just two weeks. I am sure some damage was already done, but I am stopping it today. Gonna stick with washing face and limiting sugar

severe cystic acne causes inceldom for life so it is a risk im willing to take

This guy did the worlds highest dose of accutane

he was on 400mg EVERY DAY for almost 2 years
that is 40x my dose...

he doesn't seem that retarded

• Woah
Reactions: Preoximerianas and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Yes why do you think I bumped this thread. Almost called paramedics twice. I have hypervitaminosis a.

Stopped retin a for 2 days all the symptoms left now applied today again to test out if I was right. Yup sure was. After 10 mins of applying it my chest is burning and I have heart palpitations and all the symptoms again.

My skin looks incredible IM SO FUCKING PISSED I HAVE TO STOP TRETINOIN

Fuck this shitty life. Every looksmax is a healthmin. Fin, Tret, I hate this life it’s a scam

No one will give a single shit about this amazing thread until it happens to them.

View attachment 1537141View attachment 1537142View attachment 1537143View attachment 1537144View attachment 1537145View attachment 1537146View attachment 1537147View attachment 1537148View attachment 1537149View attachment 1537150View attachment 1537151View attachment 1537152View attachment 1537153View attachment 1537153View attachment 1537154View attachment 1537155View attachment 1537156View attachment 1537157

View attachment 1537160
Hows your skin on retin a? what concentration were u using?

This guy did the worlds highest dose of accutane

he was on 400mg EVERY DAY for almost 2 years
that is 40x my dose...

he doesn't seem that retarded

bc it's all hormones and genes, jfl at thinking a high retin a dose will cuck you.

Also anyone getting on accutane is retarded, you have shit skin bc you're unhealthy.

• Ugh..
Low dose accutane mogs, keep coping

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 16834
My grades have improved by roughly 40% after accutane just by virtue of the fact I was not hating myself 24/7 for my acne.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall, Broski, Edgar and 1 other person
Hows your skin on retin a? what concentration were u using?

0.05% everyday. I would lather it all over my face like it was nivea and body lotion JFL

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

It doesn't you fucking absolute retard, just fucking kill yourself if your genetics are so shit you get any other side effect from accutane other than dryness​

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 16834
0.05% everyday. I would lather it all over my face like it was nivea and body lotion JFL
Im gong to do the same bro, how often do u apply it daily?

• Ugh..
bc it's all hormones and genes, jfl at thinking a high retin a dose will cuck you.

Also anyone getting on accutane is retarded, you have shit skin bc you're unhealthy.
My grades have improved by roughly 40% after accutane just by virtue of the fact I was not hating myself 24/7 for my acne.
Low dose accutane mogs, keep coping

Retinoic acid is liver toxic. It’s stored in the fat reserves and excess will cause bone resorption, heart valve calcification and all chemotherapy side effects. You can be applying it for 20 years and suddenly tip the point where you now have toxic amounts of it in your body. And guess what your body can’t detox it fast enough bc it’s not water soluble. Now you have all the symptoms of hypervitaminosis a.

Btw Vitamin a is used as a chemotherapy drug bc it stops cell division and stops harmful cancer cells from dividing. But when it does that it also stop the division of normal healthy cells. That’s the exact mechanism of retin a. It stops sebum production by preventing the division of cells. It also lowers dht locally (where applied) and serum dht levels bc 8% of tretinoin is absorbed systemically.

I personally prefer having a nice bony masculine face but have fun with applying a Jew merck product that lowers igf1/dht/test and will cause bone resorption and vascular calcification once your liver has stored enough of this toxin (retinoic acid)

Accutane and retin a are both retinoic acids btw. Accutane is worst bc it’s absorbed while Tret is also horrible bc you never know your serum retinol levels and can’t prevent liver damage unless you get blood tested EVERYDAY.

Have fun with a non bony disgusting feminine face bitch boys

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas

It doesn't you fucking absolute retard, just fucking kill yourself if your genetics are so shit you get any other side effect from accutane other than dryness​

Strong cognitive dissonance. Also stop gaslighting people if you’re on hormone therapy faggot. This convo is for natty niggas only

Retinoic acid is liver toxic. It’s stored in the fat reserves and excess will cause bone resorption, heart valve calcification and all chemotherapy side effects. You can be applying it for 20 years and suddenly tip the point where you now have toxic amounts of it in your body. And guess what your body can’t detox it fast enough bc it’s not water soluble. Now you have all the symptoms of hypervitaminosis a.

Btw Vitamin a is used as a chemotherapy drug bc it stops cell division and stops harmful cancer cells from dividing. But when it does that it also stop the division of normal healthy cells. That’s the exact mechanism of retin a. It stops sebum production by preventing the division of cells. It also lowers dht locally (where applied) and serum dht levels bc 8% of tretinoin is absorbed systemically.

I personally prefer having a nice bony masculine face but have fun with applying a Jew merck product that lowers igf1/dht/test and will cause bone resorption and vascular calcification once your liver has stored enough of this toxin (retinoic acid)

Accutane and retin a are both retinoic acids btw. Accutane is worst bc it’s absorbed while Tret is also horrible bc you never know your serum retinol levels and can’t prevent liver damage unless you get blood tested EVERYDAY.

So many other things are incredibly more toxic than retin-a my guy so at this rate just hide under a cave

• +1
Reactions: Edgar

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Sure, accutane can have terribile side effects sometimes (around 0.01% of people have harsh side effects that are not reversed by quitting the drug) but if you are too much of a pussy to take risky medication that's on you, really. I was a fucking acne ghoul and accutane literally changed my life, the risk was worth it in my opinion. I started with a very low dosage and slowly increased it month after month until I reached medium dosage. The entire treatment took around 9 months and I had minimal side effects (dry skin) that disappeared around 1 month after i stopped taking the medication.

My face's bone structure has not changed at all and I am perfectly healthy (had blood tests done a month ago and every value was top notch).
I haven't had any acne since I stopped taking accutane 2 years ago.

So many other things are incredibly more toxic than retin-a my guy so at this rate just hide under a cave
:feelskek: doesn't even make sense
@BucketCrab

give this a read if you’re open for a reasonable debate otherwise I just hear retarded monkeys circle jerking eachother without evidence while using anecdotes of MUH hags from YouTube that have been using retin a for 20 years.

D666B68B 7AA4 4E23 B143 4DAD8D3B0CB1
0D36A80F 4F04 45CE BF10 51EEB1F0D27F

EC4840F3 BFFC 4893 B5B2 F3354A984B97
A103AA9E 54DD 4049 B42E EF2E659536AE
08B7EFE3 AAFD 425D 9885 56DA5238CD27
8ED57B37 0BCC 46C8 90C2 27A0731F7AA5
B18EE64A 2B28 4B6F B635 7724E1475FAD
B82BEFDF 0F95 4033 B4BB 4B52DCCA5AD2
C995667E 1C28 4309 B7E7 894A2D47C38E
21CFC2F7 CFBC 4BED 812E C6995D7AAB90
842056D9 3660 4527 9640 1190C37D1A9F
F36E8551 2D87 4495 A6FD 20A4F3B7B5C5
AAB8B646 A5DD 49E1 B5DA 9FBDE71A6F32

@BucketCrab

give this a read if you’re open for a reasonable debate otherwise I just hear retarded monkeys circle jerking eachother without evidence while using anecdotes of MUH hags from YouTube that have been using retin a for 20 years.

View attachment 1538943View attachment 1538956
View attachment 1538955View attachment 1538954View attachment 1538953View attachment 1538952View attachment 1538951View attachment 1538949View attachment 1538948View attachment 1538947View attachment 1538946View attachment 1538944View attachment 1538950
jfl one week of water from the shower u use is more toxic than some cream

cba to read that, what do u recommend instead of retin a then?

• Ugh..
jfl one week of water from the shower u use is more toxic than some cream

cba to read that, what do u recommend instead of retin a then?

You will never have meeklite or hexumlite bone structure while applying retin a :feelshaha:

11AF4FA0 07BC 40E0 A085 CC8731625F9D

No wonder all retin a fags look feminine without mogger bones.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Sure, accutane can have terribile side effects sometimes (around 0.01% of people have harsh side effects that are not reversed by quitting the drug) but if you are too much of a pussy to take risky medication that's on you, really. I was a fucking acne ghoul and accutane literally changed my life, the risk was worth it in my opinion. I started with a very low dosage and slowly increased it month after month until I reached medium dosage. The entire treatment took around 9 months and I had minimal side effects (dry skin) that disappeared around 1 month after i stopped taking the medication.

My face's bone structure has not changed at all and I am perfectly healthy (had blood tests done a month ago and every value was top notch).
I haven't had any acne since I stopped taking accutane 2 years ago.

Hey jerkoff you realize I’m talking about how accutane can induce hypervitaminosis a. Can you put two and two together and realize that you never ended up storing excess to the point of causing a liver toxicity. That’s the only way accutane is better than Tret bc atleast it’s CYCLED.
Maybe you had low serum retinol levels prior to the therapy and didn’t tip the balance even in 9 months

I take like less than 10 mg a day and two week breaks every couple months nIgguh

Hey jerkoff you realize I’m talking about how accutane can induce hypervitaminosis a. Can you put two and two together and realize that you never ended up storing excess to the point of causing a liver toxicity. That’s the only way accutane is better than Tret bc atleast it’s CYCLED.
Maybe you had low serum retinol levels prior to the therapy and didn’t tip the balance even in 9 months
There are very strict guidelines dermatologists follow during an accutate/isotretinoin treatment. You have to go through a bunch of tests and the treatment takes a long time, but is not meant to continue past 1 year, and the dosage is carefully calculated based on weight, height, age, genetic factors etc.

So yeah if you order it from a shady website you're going to fuck your body up, but it's usually alright when you have a professional follow your treatment. There quite literally isn't any drug as powerful as this for stubborn acne (I still had it when I was 23, way past adolescence).

The thing is idk why I devolved into arguing about it’s cosmetic benefits. I even mentioned how I have god tier skin right now. I can’t see my pores up front and my skin looks like it has no texture. Nice smooth clean and uniform.

Not debating that. I’m upset bc I didn’t realize amongst the positive anecdotes about how terrible retinoic acid is for the liver. The concentration builds up in the liver and unless you’re getting serum retinol levels checks everyday (impossible) or even weekly this product is harmful for everyday use. It’s too unpredictable.

You could be seemingly fine and then finally tip the point of permanent liver damage.

I’m sour as hell. Looking around for products to fill the gap. Right now I’m thinking of switching to differen (same mechanism of action but less strong than Tret) + bukuchiol

My skincare goal is this dude:
View attachment 1537710

I was pretty damn close until I started getting adverse hypervitaminosis a effects. Even on the fucking verge of a disease I’m still mirin my perfect skin in the mirror FUARKKK. Tret was the one product I thought would get me advantage over normies and now I have to hop off it. I’m venting bc I’m pissed

View attachment 1537711

It can even save roidcels.

Fuck the Jews. They gave me hope and took it away
Based asf, you gave me immense lifefuel on tret/retin giving u faceapp esque skin with zero pores holy fuck:love:

Anyways this is why you build up and dont use tret more than 2-4 times maxx weekly

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
Based asf, you gave me immense lifefuel on tret/retin giving u faceapp esque skin with zero pores holy fuck:love:

Anyways this is why you build up and dont use tret more than 2-4 times maxx weekly
I use it everyday and my skin is starting to look pretty damn good

How are basic steps of looksmaxxing like tret and finasteride getting debated :lul:

• +1

That reply I made makes me so sad. This was the last day I used Tret. My skin still looks great but using vitamin c during the day and retin a at night made my skin almost like that Asian dude Edward Zo.

• Woah
That reply I made makes me so sad. This was the last day I used Tret. My skin still looks great but using vitamin c during the day and retin a at night made my skin almost like that Asian dude Edward Zo.
Bro,u think kpop fags use that too??
Their skin has a glass like look,and they wear makeup on stage,do u think they use tret or Accutane too??

Do you think I could have done a lot of damage from 2-3 weeks of accutane, 20mg a day? My side effects were dry flaking skin, dry lips, and also some back pain for few days
did exactly the same thing, i hope it didnt fuck me up too

Strong cognitive dissonance.

Retinoic acid aka Tret or accutane are both toxic to the body. They prevent cell division. The same mechanism of action used by chemotherapy drug to inhibit cell division. That’s how BOTH prevent sebum production.

Accutane even in lowest doses is 12x more powerful than tretinoin just by the mere fact that it’s ingested. Tret on the other hand is much more tricky as no one cycles it like accutane. Most people are on it for life and that’s a much scarier predicament to be in than cycling accutane.

Since vit a is fat soluble there isn’t any way to flush it out either. retinoic acid build up is inevitable with Tret and eventually it will get to a point where you tip the balance. Now you’re dealing with hypervitaminosis a sides.

It’s best to look for other alternatives and while doing so limit the amount to 0.25% every 3 days until you find that substitute
can you tell me if going about two weeks on accutane 20mg per day is likely to do permanent damage?

@BucketCrab

View attachment 1538943View attachment 1538956
View attachment 1538955View attachment 1538954View attachment 1538953View attachment 1538952View attachment 1538951View attachment 1538949View attachment 1538948View attachment 1538947View attachment 1538946View attachment 1538944View attachment 1538950
also, correct me if im wrong, but isnt that all to oral tretinoin rather than topical?

can you tell me if going about two weeks on accutane 20mg per day is likely to do permanent damage?

2 week course of accutane will do next to nothing for acne

2 week course of accutane will do next to nothing for acne
ok, thats good to know, i went on accutane for 2 weeks at 20mg per day and quit as soon as i read about the side effects

• +1
also, correct me if im wrong, but isnt that all to oral tretinoin rather than topical?

It’s retinoic acid and topical goes systematic still. Just like how topical finasterside still goes systematic

It’s retinoic acid and topical goes systematic still. Just like how topical finasterside still goes systematic
isnt the absorption into the bloodstream negligible or much smaller than when taken orally?

In large quantities it’s liver toxic. These quantities build up over time. That 2% over a long period gets stored and stored. The excess causes a havoc to the system. That’s why accutane side effects are literally all across the body as it impacts all bodily process. And Tret is the same just takes longer to shows it sides (which are similar to accutane)

In large quantities it’s liver toxic. These quantities build up over time. That 2% over a long period gets stored and stored. The excess causes a havoc to the system. That’s why accutane side effects are literally all across the body as it impacts all bodily process. And Tret is the same just takes longer to shows it sides (which are similar to accutane)
so do some people instantly get side effects from it if it builds up?

so do some people instantly get side effects from it if it builds up?

Yes if they already have sky high vitamin a levels. That’s why eating a lot of beef liver gives people very negative side effects

Yes if they already have sky high vitamin a levels. That’s why eating a lot of beef liver gives people very negative side effects
alright well then i guess im gonna quit retin a as well and just live with my acne :feelswhy:

alright well then i guess im gonna quit retin a as well and just live with my acne :feelswhy:

Use adapalane with benzoyl peroxide for acne during night
Makes your skin sensitive so apply spf when leaving the house the next morning

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and amnestics
Yes why do you think I bumped this thread. Almost called paramedics twice. I have hypervitaminosis a.

Stopped retin a for 2 days all the symptoms left now applied today again to test out if I was right. Yup sure was. After 10 mins of applying it my chest is burning and I have heart palpitations and all the symptoms again.

My skin looks incredible IM SO FUCKING PISSED I HAVE TO STOP TRETINOIN

Fuck this shitty life. Every looksmax is a healthmin. Fin, Tret, I hate this life it’s a scam

No one will give a single shit about this amazing thread until it happens to them.

View attachment 1537141View attachment 1537142View attachment 1537143View attachment 1537144View attachment 1537145View attachment 1537146View attachment 1537147View attachment 1537148View attachment 1537149View attachment 1537150View attachment 1537151View attachment 1537152View attachment 1537153View attachment 1537153View attachment 1537154View attachment 1537155View attachment 1537156View attachment 1537157

View attachment 1537160
Can anyone confirm? Sounds like cope and unnecessary fear tbh.
I mean everything in life has some risk etc but there are tons of people who use retin a for decades and are healthy.

It depends on how you react to accutane but if you're out of puberty and you have disgusting fucking acne that won't go away no matter what you do then you really have no choice. Dermatologists are evil for prescribing that shit to teenagers thank god I refused accutane when I was like 16 that shit would've stunted me hard.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1