Accutane should be mandatory for all pizza-faces

S

Scarred

Iron
I’ve had acne since 15 y/o, and nothing ever stopped new sets of pimples from showing up until I started accutane at 19. It’ll work for most types of acne over 90% of the time.

Anyone with skin issues who’s mostly done with growth should start the ‘tane asap. Wish I started sooner since the scarring is so shitty.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Nibba and RichardSpencel
thats what nofap is for minus the awful sides

Only in very severe cases someone younger than 17 should be on Accutane for several reasons. On the one hand, it's more unlikely to be able to deal with the side effect depression at a young age. On the other hand, Accutane could fuck up growth.

I've been on Accutane for 7 months now. I got it prescribed right before I turned 18.
I should have started the treatment a lot earlier according to my doctor as my scarring is already permanent. Nevertheless, I'm glad I wasn't prescribed Accutane when I was only 15.

It's a miracle drug though. My acne was very bad seven months ago. At that time I didn't even care about acne. I gave up.
Now I only have acne scars, yet I'm significantly more insecure.

Because it fits to the topic, I'll share my pictures. It's quite a success story so far. I hope I won't break out when I'm off of Accutane.

~Month 2, right cheek:
IMG 20181203 172815

Month 7, right cheek:
IMG 20190110 030125

i've been on accutane and i'm on it again

it's miraculous, just that, no other way to describe

I'm happy that I got some good genes and never had to bother with spots on my face (maybe except 1 or 2 every year.)

I’ve had acne since 15 y/o, and nothing ever stopped new sets of pimples from showing up until I started accutane at 19. It’ll work for most types of acne over 90% of the time.

Anyone with skin issues who’s mostly done with growth should start the ‘tane asap. Wish I started sooner since the scarring is so shitty.
unluckily in my country, Italy, Doctors prescribe accutane (isotretinoin) only for extreme cases of acne (tomato face)

Yep,I didn't start Accutane until I was 21 and a half (22) now.
My whole childhood was taken from me because of acne,
My brain is too fucked now aswell don't know how to socialize because of the ugly.
if I had Accutane when I was 15 I could of been a normie :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Now I have to settle for being a gigachad :feelshehe:

Depression is a side effect?

Is this proven?
It's both listed as a possible side effect.
Depression is quite common it appears especially when you're on a high dosage which I'm not. I'm feeling kinda depressed but it's probably not because of Accutane.

Only in very severe cases someone younger than 17 should be on Accutane for several reasons. On the one hand, it's more unlikely to be able to deal with the side effect depression at a young age. On the other hand, Accutane could fuck up growth.

I've been on Accutane for 7 months now. I got it prescribed right before I turned 18.
I should have started the treatment a lot earlier according to my doctor as my scarring is already permanent. Nevertheless, I'm glad I wasn't prescribed Accutane when I was only 15.

It's a miracle drug though. My acne was very bad seven months ago. At that time I didn't even care about acne. I gave up.
Now I only have acne scars, yet I'm significantly more insecure.

Because it fits to the topic, I'll share my pictures. It's quite a success story so far. I hope I won't break out when I'm off of Accutane.

~Month 2, right cheek:
View attachment 11667
Month 7, right cheek:
View attachment 11668
Damn bro I feel bad for you

Depression is a side effect?

Is this proven?
Yes it is but the depression from Accutane is nowhere near as bad as the depression from being ugly tormented and isolated due to acne.

Yes it is but the depression from Accutane is nowhere near as bad as the depression from being ugly tormented and isolated due to acne.
The depression you get while on Accutane is at least as bad as the depression induced by loneliness and bullying is because it adds to it.
If you're prone to depression because of loneliness etc. you'll be even more depressed while on Accutane.
The depression you get while on Accutane is at least as bad as the depression induced by loneliness and bullying is because it adds to it.
If you're prone to depression because of loneliness etc. you'll be even more depressed while on Accutane.

Literally never began for double postcels.

I'm on my second treatment and never had depression :feelsthink:

I was depressed my whole life. Didn't notice any difference with accutane, but it fixed my face and that's what matters. What about height though? People told me that's a myth

Accutane should be free for acnecels ngl. Perfect skin is a goddamm human right

Accutane is a godly drug to cure acne, I used to get massive zits, now I get ZERO acne, make sure you hop on it as quick as possible, otherwise you will be left scarred like me.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
it stunts growth tho