Accutane "slims down" the nose by shrinking oil glands, is there ANY way to do this without actually taking accutane??

mnbvcxz

mnbvcxz

Thinking the gym will actually do something
Is there ANYTHING that can reenact what Accutane does to your oil glands, which is shrink them? Could you accomplish this with salicylic acid, or does it just get rid of sebum?

im DESPERATE, my nose is straight, is a normal overall shape, but just fuckin BULBOUS and BIG.

• +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, mathis, bluderbra and 1 other person
Yes i can confirm accutane is Op for this, but no meds other can do It afaik

• +1
Reactions: aber and AySab
Now i have MJ nose

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aber and mnbvcxz
Yes i can confirm accutane is Op for this, but no meds other can do It afaik
fuckk bro, did u experience it? how well did it work, and was it a big enough difference for people to notice it?

i feel like it would work great on me because ive always had a really oily nose, soo..

i have a similar problem, tret helped a little, I guess it depends on how bad the acne on your nose was to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: aber
what if it’s oil and hair

i have a similar problem, tret helped a little, I guess it depends on how bad the acne on your nose was to begin with.
my nose acne used to be pretty bad, azelaic acid and hydrocortiosne have helped it tho. did tret reallys how that big of a difference? plan to start in the summer, dk what to expect for my nose

fuckk bro, did u experience it? how well did it work, and was it a big enough difference for people to notice it?

i feel like it would work great on me because ive always had a really oily nose, soo..
Actually i was ok with my nose It wasnt very wide but ofc that making It narrow is great and the tip seems more upwards It looks good imo

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz
my nose acne used to be pretty bad, azelaic acid and hydrocortiosne have helped it tho. did tret reallys how that big of a difference? plan to start in the summer, dk what to expect for my nose
I only had sebaceous filaments to begin with but my nose became really smooth after like 2 days on tret which was nice. Size wise, I noticed a small difference but honestly it was negligible.

• +1
Is there ANYTHING that can reenact what Accutane does to your oil glands, which is shrink them? Could you accomplish this with salicylic acid, or does it just get rid of sebum?

im DESPERATE, my nose is straight, is a normal overall shape, but just fuckin BULBOUS and BIG.
i mean theres gotta be atleast SOMETHING that somewhat acts the same as accutane when it comes to shrinking oil glands, like no way isotretinoin is the only drug that is capable..

tret, hydrocortisone + lattisse
super op for shrinking a super schnozz.
why dont you wanna use accutane?
you can buy it online for like 30 dollars for 10mg x 30?

Lmao i remember when i bought on dark web i bought a Ton for 500 Bucks i guess he sent me the package and by mistake money back, i used It to buy more from others haha

• JFL
i mean theres gotta be atleast SOMETHING that somewhat acts the same as accutane when it comes to shrinking oil glands, like no way isotretinoin is the only drug that is capable..
Yeah dutasteride can do that too.
t cuts off their DHT supply in the skin tissues.

I can confirm my acne completely stopped since taking 2.5mg dutasteride daily. i cut down to 0.5mg a day and started getting a small zit every few weeks.

The ideal oil gland destructive method is this:

Systemic Retinoid Acid:
- Accutane is most famous for this. You can also take tretinoin orally too but idk which is safer.

Topical Retinoic Acid:
0.1% Tretinoin straight onto the nose. Preferably in gel form.

DHT Suppressor:
2.5mg Dutasteride. This will cut down Skin DHT and make Oil Glands smaller.

After that I do not know wha else to do. tho I've seen a video of "nose cheesing" where surgeons literally squeeze deeply embedded sebaceous material out of the schnoz

• +1
Reactions: AySab
yea ive heard of lattisse and hydrocortisone to thin the skin, but thick isnt really my problem although it would help, I think its the big ass oil glands (my nose is extremely oily for all my teen years), which is why i wanna find something that acts like accutane instead of just thinning my skin ( i also dont want TSW from the hydrocortisone to make my nose subhuman)

I dont want accutane because my skin is super clear and has always been acne free, except for around and on my nose really. I feel like accutane would make me purge everywhere and risk scarring, idk tho

Accutane would really help me out but i don;t want to become a dry eyecel. Also it causes Hairloss.
too many sides.

• +1
Reactions: alexlean
would make me purge everywhere and risk scarring, idk tho
do an ultra low dose, it could help? purging really only happens if you have acne beforehand i believe.

ultra low dose accutane might be a good topic should I make a post about it?

do an ultra low dose, it could help? purging really only happens if you have acne beforehand i believe.

ultra low dose accutane might be a good topic should I make a post about it?
yea def make a post about it, i think ive heard someone here maybe clavicular idk talk about how celebrities permadose ultra low dose accutane to stay looking young

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
Accutane would really help me out but i don;t want to become a dry eyecel. Also it causes Hairloss.
too many sides.
what im saying

t cuts off their DHT supply in the skin tissues
I can confirm my acne completely stopped since taking 2.5mg dutasteride daily. i cut down to 0.5mg a day and started getting a small zit every few weeks.

Metabolic healthy people have no problems with DHT causing acne, is it not better to resolve the problem itself rather then stopping the supply.....

t cuts off their DHT supply in the skin tissues.

The ideal oil gland destructive method is this:

Systemic Retinoid Acid:
- Accutane is most famous for this. You can also take tretinoin orally too but idk which is safer.

Topical Retinoic Acid:
0.1% Tretinoin straight onto the nose. Preferably in gel form.

DHT Suppressor:
2.5mg Dutasteride. This will cut down Skin DHT and make Oil Glands smaller.

After that I do not know wha else to do. tho I've seen a video of "nose cheesing" where surgeons literally squeeze deeply embedded sebaceous material out of the schnoz
high iq, does it have to be oral dutasteride? why not topical? same with the retinoid acid, what difference does oral tret make from topical?

• +1
Nose acne is the worst everyone comments on it and it looks absolutely shit + the nose is the most noticed part of ur face, it used to be really fucking bad for me oily + pimples

• +1
yea def make a post about it, i think ive heard someone here maybe clavicular idk talk about how celebrities permadose ultra low dose accutane to stay looking young
Its legit for thinner skin that obviously makes ur bones better

Aajonus vonderplanitz diet fix anything

@moggr2009 if u make a post about low dose accutane def @ me in that

• +1
Nose acne is the worst everyone comments on it and it looks absolutely shit + the nose is the most noticed part of ur face, it used to be really fucking bad for me oily + pimples
i know, even more subhuman when ur nose is big

Usually it’s just Accutane as it tightens sebaceous glands: salicylic acid will only exfoliate the glands, not tighten them.

Just take accutane or wait till your hormones decline.

• +1

yea just keep putting accutane on your nose no point of rhino :feelshah: thats why jews say its fake:LOL:

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz and wackedchives
You can use BHA to exfoliate and retinol serums

• +1
You can use BHA to exfoliate and retinol serums
Would AHA or BHA be better for exfoliating? I have no idea what the dif between these two are honestly. Could u link me some good exfoliaters i can use like 3x a week

yea just keep putting accutane on your nose no point of rhino :feelshah: thats why jews say its fake:LOL:
Why doesnt topical accutane exist:ogre:

Good day
Afaik @pneumocystosis had a thread on furosemide where he also highlighted it's effects on shrinking the nose
his lemonbottle thread also says something about shrinking the nose using lemonbottle

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Good day
Afaik @pneumocystosis had a thread on furosemide where he also highlighted it's effects on shrinking the nose
his lemonbottle thread also says something about shrinking the nose using lemonbottle
I saw that, nigga injected it so deep into his nose:lul:idk if i have the balls to do that lmfao

Could u link the thread abt furosemide pls??

• JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis
I saw that, nigga injected it so deep into his nose:lul:idk if i have the balls to do that lmfao

Could u link the thread abt furosemide pls??

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz and pneumocystosis
Luckily me nose is already natural thin
Raally thin, plastic surgery thin

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AySab and Maalik
Would AHA or BHA be better for exfoliating? I have no idea what the dif between these two are honestly. Could u link me some good exfoliaters i can use like 3x a week
BHAs work underneath the surface to unclog pores, AHA is more superficial, take paula's choice one, start only once a week then up it to 2 or 3 if your skin reacts well, don't use it the same day as retinol or microneedling and don't take sun for 24 hours at least

• +1
Pneumo's advice is a healthmin compilation.

his methods are more suited for a last minute looksmax before going out to a special occasion but they aren't sustainable for general looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and got.daim

same issue here.
used to have really bad acne on my nose, so it's just really big now...

• +1

Tag me if you find anything OP :feelswhy:

• +1