Acidentally doxxed myself on incels.is 😭😭

lstar2005

lstar2005

PRAISE THE SUN
i was drunk so i decided to create an incels.is account as any drunk person does

put my gmail account as my name and these niggas already clownin on me 😭😭🙏 worst part not the whole thing fit so it looked like johndoe@gmai ahahhahha im dying

Screengrab 20240131 185346
Screengrab 20240131 185219

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, aspiringexcel, GabachoCopium and 5 others
Ngl bro Thats Just retarded

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130
you do realize that you just doxxed yourself on this forum aswell?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, lemonnz, Deleted member 32196 and 2 others
you do realize that you just doxxed yourself on this forum aswell?
better here than there. i would be much less emberassed for people to find out im trying to improve

better here than there. i would be much less emberassed for people to find out im trying to improve
Yeah but depending on what you write this could cost you your career and reputation later if someone actually tries to ruin your life and your job is dependant on reputation. Some people got their life ruined because they wrote racist shit and got doxxed, Nibba for example

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Doxxed, screenshotted, saved onto a
16 petabyte titanium hard drive and 3 separate floppy disks, sent to authorities + all immediate and extended family I could find

• +1
Reactions: ASM5
Yeah but depending on what you write this could cost you your career and reputation later if someone actually tries to ruin your life and your job is dependant on reputation. Some people got their life ruined because they wrote racist shit and got doxxed, Nibba for example
zxxz is gonna have a terrible time, bro is all over tiktok and reddit

• +1
Reactions: tasmanian devil