Acne and bad skin can descend the hottest people (Proof)

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
Take the Accutane Pill

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: penispilled and chosen-one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pppokerface, Xyjarz, zura and 2 others
you don't need accutane for the kind of mild acne people suffer from here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
Well, I guess all the infestations of acne on my face isn't helping me. I still have hormonal acne at 17 this is suifuel. Anyway time to hop on tret

No woman will be scared of u gigamanlet
Lil yachty drake

• JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and chosen-one
you don't need accutane for the kind of mild acne people suffer from here.
True but it can be stubborn. I have grade 3 acne which reaches grade 2 once in a while for no reason and I’m on anti biotics treatment. Finally taking the accutane pill

Well, I guess all the infestations of acne on my face isn't helping me. I still have hormonal acne at 17 this is suifuel. Anyway time to hop on tret
I have hormonal acne at 20 don’t know if this is suifuel or lifefuel as a sign of high androgens

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
accutane permanently fucked my eye area, but I guess it beats having pizza face, who knows if it would have gone away on its own without it

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tai Lung
accutane permanently fucked my eye area, but I guess it beats having pizza face, who knows if it would have gone away on its own without it
Makes no sense, how

How?

Try 21 son

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
How did it?

"She has had an upper bleph (esp removing some fat under her brow), undereye filler or other augmentation, a minimal brow lift, cheek augmentation, buccal fat removal, lip filler, nose job thinning her tip and reducing the width of her nostrils, and I agree with either a cantho when she did bleph or something else changing her eye shape a bit"

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
"She has had an upper bleph (esp removing some fat under her brow), undereye filler or other augmentation, a minimal brow lift, cheek augmentation, buccal fat removal, lip filler, nose job thinning her tip and reducing the width of her nostrils, and I agree with either a cantho when she did bleph or something else changing her eye shape a bit"
Hot

Do some people skip trying other methods to clear acne (diet, hygiene, face routines), and just go straight for accutane?

• JFL
Do some people skip trying other methods to clear acne (diet, hygiene, face routines), and just go straight for accutane?
Most doctors will put you on topicals first if it doesn’t work then accutane. Diet doesn’t play much role except whey protein or roids

• +1
Reactions: twra
I'd take it if I don't get any irreversible adverse effects. Maybe low dosage over a very long period will avoid side effects?

Last edited:
I'd take it if I don't get any irreversible adverse effects. Maybe low dosage over a very long period will avoid side effects?
Typical dose is 6 month low dose is a year and yes it works. I’ll ask my derm, he’s pretty famous online and supports low dose accutane to mitigate sides

• +1
Reactions: twra
@Broski explain how did it fucked your eye area up

Typical dose is 6 month low dose is a year and yes it works. I’ll ask my derm, he’s pretty famous online and supports low dose accutane to mitigate sides
love you bro ♥️

• +1
@Broski explain how did it fucked your eye area up
Well accutane works by killing the oil glands, stopping you producing oil which causes acne. Overtime these glands can regenerate, hence why some peoples' acne relapses. The issue is that there is oil glands in the eyes which help lubricate, unfortunately I have dry eye syndrome since the Meiobian glands in the eyes got killed, causing the eyelids to be puffy and the eyes red. This was supposed to be a temporary side effect, but its been over a year since stopping accutane from a 6 month treatment and it hasn't gone. Optometrist and Dermatologist said there isn't anything they can do.

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
Well accutane works by killing the oil glands, stopping you producing oil which causes acne. Overtime these glands can regenerate, hence why some peoples' acne relapses. The issue is that there is oil glands in the eyes which help lubricate, unfortunately I have dry eye syndrome since the Meiobian glands in the eyes got killed, causing the eyelids to be puffy and the eyes red. This was supposed to be a temporary side effect, but its been over a year since stopping accutane from a 6 month treatment and it hasn't gone. Optometrist and Dermatologist said there isn't anything they can do.
well now this got me worried, probably wont take accutane now

What was ur dosage

Imma use tret and if it doesn't help I'll get on accutane hopefully

• So Sad
Reactions: Fiqh
Everyone who isn't a retard takes the highest concentration tret they can get.

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
Fine I guess i'll buy tret, should I use 0.05 or 0.025 or 0.1

body makes tren body has too much tren body stops making tren