Acting NT - Full Social Dynamics breakdown. Crush your social plateaus and have success with women!

X

x30001

Kraken
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10679, UglyMan, SikKunt and 2 others
Saw this video, everyone was calling him a "creep" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

• +1
Reactions: x30001
Saw this video, everyone was calling him a "creep" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
"Well you're paying me to be here". Yeah that's what every girl says when I do cold approach. It's just a shit test and push-pull. Obviously they want to be around me because of my VIBE but need to make an excuse to show that they're not slutty and into me so they say they're just staying with me because I'm paying them. How to overcome shittests is in the next lesson boyos.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
"Well you're paying me to be here". Yeah that's what every girl says when I do cold approach. It's just a shit test and push-pull. Obviously they want to be around me because of my VIBE but need to make an excuse to show that they're not slutty and into me so they say they're just staying with me because I'm paying them. How to overcome shittests is in the next lesson boyos.
So you do cold-approach? How attractive are you on PSL scale? Did you ever get a rating?
I'm guessing you also got laid doing cold-approaches right?

I wanna suck on her tits😈

• +1
So you do cold-approach? How attractive are you on PSL scale? Did you ever get a rating?
I'm guessing you also got laid doing cold-approaches right?
Haha no I never did cold approach fkin lol. Never put my pics on here but some people know kind of what I look like

So what do you mean by the second sentence there then? I'm low iq bro sry for not getting it
Bro, he was being ironic

• +1
Reactions: x30001
That guy looks like he posts on incels.is

• +1
  • +1