actors look better than models

S

ScreaM

Platinum
Both male and female actors look way better than any person employed by a modelling agency. Tom Cruise, Johnny Depp, Pitt etc would make your favourite male models look like invisible incels lol.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15817, Lev Peshkov, LooksmaxxHopeful and 4 others

@subhuman incel @sytyl @Nameless_Sunflower @PingPong @n0rthface @Baldingman1998

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, JosephGarrot123, Deleted member 13332 and 8 others
Matt Lemond alone mogs every single person you mentioned

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomvanish, RODEBLUR and subhuman incel
no bro, its because in movies you look better than IRL. also they have massive status halo on top of that @OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15129 and Deleted member 5786

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5786
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Ryan and Deleted member 5786
he doesn't even look better than henry cavill, let alone the 3 giga chads i mentioned.
after implants i am gonna look like him
@subhuman incel
@Yliaster
@incel

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and subhuman incel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, n0rthface, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
Matt Lemond alone mogs every single person you mentioned
he is frauded hard in his modeling pics
but he still looks good i guess not close to what his modeling pics look

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster and subhuman incel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, n0rthface, subhuman incel and 1 other person
meanwhile tom cruise has had multiple surgeries lmfao
so what? he still looks better than that dude you posted. So clearly his surgeries were worth it :ROFLMAO:

The whole point of getting surgeries is to increase your appeal and to MOG, and Tom Cruise absolutely killed it :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
so what? he still looks better than that dude you posted. So clearly his surgeries were worth it :ROFLMAO:

The whole point of getting surgeries is to increase your appeal and to MOG, and Tom Cruise absolutely killed it :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Lemme start over and use different examples

Michael Yerger mogs every single peasant you mentioned,and his gf Daisy Keech does the same to every Actress

It's just the status Halo in your mind making you think they mog. They are famous characters we see, wheras models are just advertising for fashion

• +1
Reactions: Beanermaxxer and Deleted member 3828
I literally have every of his face features other than eyes (even eyebrows are similar) but why does his head look so blocky and big and mine does not ? It's so weird
Too wide cheekbon too wide jaw

Models are in the long tails of the bell curve. They’re so good looking where they become uncanny to some

It’s unironically a personality pill.
You always see attractive actors playing as a character specifically designed and created to make you admire him or feel connected to him in some way or another, no matter who they are playing as you will get that seed planted in your mind, that’s why it’s imposible to see henry cavil without instantly being reminded of superman or geralt of rivia. And one the other hand the only time you see models in your regular life is on a billboard posing as human mannequins without a personality to make clothing look good, or to sell a perfume, you see them walking in a line with a blank facial expression wearing some weird clothes designed by some faggot that you have never seen.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful