Actual Research on How Autism can affect inceldom

šŸ§¢ no way you have Autism and do well with girls, never met one who did including myself I always flop and had to study game like a cuckhold to figure that gender out
already did well with women back when I was scrawny, looked emo, and played mmo's all day.

already did well with women back when I was scrawny, looked emo, and played mmo's all day.
Bitches liked my face but hated me šŸ˜„. If you knew how many girls would speak to me only to flake or ghost or reject me after 2 weeks of speaking sometimes even a day, shit destroys you brutally. imagine a girl chasing you for a week then you give her a chance then the next week she ainā€™t into you cos ā€œwe just donā€™t mesh PEROSNALITY wiseā€ or ā€œI expected you to be different sorryā€

This is the life most of us aspies live, how old r u now

Bitches liked my face but hated me šŸ˜„. If you knew how many girls would speak to me only to flake or ghost or reject me after 2 weeks of speaking sometimes even a day, shit destroys you brutally. imagine a girl chasing you for a week then you give her a chance then the next week she ainā€™t into you cos ā€œwe just donā€™t mesh PEROSNALITY wiseā€ or ā€œI expected you to be different sorryā€

This is the life most of us aspies live, how old r u now
I'm not an assburger, just a spectrum retard with zero symptoms of adhd even though virtually all of them do.

I was diagnosed around age 7, I'm 30 now.

I'm not an assburger, just a spectrum retard with zero symptoms of adhd even though virtually all of them do.

I was diagnosed around age 7, I'm 30 now.
I have both ADHD and Aspergers. Though Iā€™m very high functioning to the point normies unless I tell them wouldnā€™t know. Girls are very Good at genetically picking up on these things somehow though like they wonā€™t know Iā€™m on spectrum but they know stns off abt me

I have both ADHD and Aspergers. Though Iā€™m very high functioning to the point normies unless I tell them wouldnā€™t know. Girls are very Good at genetically picking up on these things somehow though like they wonā€™t know Iā€™m on spectrum but they know stns off abt me
I don't even hide it and no one cares.

had a higher bodycount before I was an adult than normies will in their entire lives, ahead of any neurotypical I know in terms of experiences.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I don't even hide it and no one cares.

had a higher bodycount before I was an adult than normies will in their entire lives, ahead of any neurotypical I know in terms of experiences.
Your a freak, insane inspiration-pill