Actually went to a party and had fun

mog_me

mog_me

Skincel
I went to a party and had fun for once instead of rotting! I talked to this one girl the entire night and she’s really pretty.

Bhais I might have ascended…

Jk I’m still a subhuman acnecel :feelswah:

That girl would leave me in 0.00000012432 seconds for chad

@PsychoDsk @Clavicular @NorwoodAscender

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Clavicular and NorwoodAscender
congrats bro! don’t be so negative tho, take the little victories. and next time make a move now that you guys have talked a lot.

• +1
Reactions: mog_me
It feels nice when i leave the house and it turns out people are actually quite decent

Then i go home and remember that i too am also pretty decent IRL but when i go home i write all kinds of misogynistic and racist things behind a computer

People are actually evil hypocrites

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: N8verBegan, standardcel and mog_me
It feels nice when i leave the house and it turns out people are actually quite decent

Then i go home and remember that i too am also pretty decent IRL but when i go home i write all kinds of misogynistic and racist things behind a computer

People are actually evil hypocrites
For some people who are NT and mtn and above, rotting really isn’t something that has to happen for you. It took me forever to realize this

• So Sad
Reactions: Brus Wane
congrats bro! don’t be so negative tho, take the little victories. and next time make a move now that you guys have talked a lot.
Thanks Bhai I might try to make a move on her we will see

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
wow what an achievement

insane

Mogs me, I go to parties and don't have fun. It's just mildly disgusting seeing low IQ normies indulging in degeneracy.

Mogs me, I go to parties and don't have fun. It's just mildly disgusting seeing low IQ normies indulging in degeneracy.
I actually can relate to this heavy. People were annoying the first one I went to but this one was different and I actually got to know one girl for a change

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I actually can relate to this heavy. People were annoying the first one I went to but this one was different and I actually got to know one girl for a change
Getting to know girls isn't that fun IMO. Only time I felt inclined to speak to one was to cuck a guy that wanted her by taking her number in front of his eyes. Did not even contact her afterwards.

Getting to know girls isn't that fun IMO. Only time I felt inclined to speak to one was to cuck a guy that wanted her by taking her number in front of his eyes. Did not even contact her afterwards.
Legit supervillain activities :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I went to a party and had fun for once instead of rotting! I talked to this one girl the entire night and she’s really pretty.

Bhais I might have ascended…

Jk I’m still a subhuman acnecel :feelswah:

That girl would leave me in 0.00000012432 seconds for chad

@PsychoDsk @Clavicular @NorwoodAscender
I used to party a lot for the purpose of hooking up and meeting girls. That happened once and its not worth destroying ur liver so I only go to bars sometimes just to chill with my friends.

• +1
Parties etc. are always fun at first until you eventually realise everyone is getting sex except you after going enough times.

• +1
Parties etc. are always fun at first until you eventually realise everyone is getting sex except you after going enough times.
This is what made me start hating raves

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing