Adam Lanza: Sandy Hook

N

News

Gone
The Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting was a mass shooting that occurred on December 14, 2012, in Newtown, Connecticut, United States, when 20-year-old Adam Lanza shot and killed 26 people. Twenty of the victims were children between six and seven years old, and the other six were adult staff members. Earlier that day, before driving to the school, Lanza fatally shot his mother at their Newtown home. As first responders arrived at the school, Lanza killed himself, shooting himself in the head.

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and Michael Myers
The Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting was a mass shooting that occurred on December 14, 2012, in Newtown, Connecticut, United States, when 20-year-old Adam Lanza shot and killed 26 people. Twenty of the victims were children between six and seven years old, and the other six were adult staff members. Earlier that day, before driving to the school, Lanza fatally shot his mother at their Newtown home. As first responders arrived at the school, Lanza killed himself, shooting himself in the head.
Can barely read this shit. Change the text color to something people can read.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Can barely read this shit. Change the text color to something people can read.
You're using dark mode. Change to light mode temporarily to read it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers and TechnoBoss
False flag

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
not a syllable

Psyop

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and Eternal_
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
It never fucking happened. I’m so angry for initially believing this bullshit because it traumatized me. >10 years later I realized it was a complete lie orchestrated by the U.S. government

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
It never fucking happened. I’m so angry for initially believing this bullshit because it traumatized me. >10 years later I realized it was a complete lie orchestrated by the U.S. government
crisis actors

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_