Aderall PROS and CONS

shieldzz

shieldzz

I tried multiple dosages,low dosage,high dosages. Here are are the cons and pros if you want to try it

What is aderall ?
Adderall (Aderall) is a combination of amphetamine stimulants (amphetamine and dextroamphetamine). It is thought to work by restoring the balance of certain natural substances (neurotransmitters) in the brain that may affect attention span and behavior.

Pros: - can do a lot of tasks and study a lot in short time
- good for leanmaxx,you can stay multiple days without eating and have energy and no hunger almost at all

- libido,it increases for me only on low dosage,at high dosage it completely kill ur sex drive

Cons: - dry lips
-dry mouth
-herpes on lips,your lips will literally hurt
-swollen lips
-mouth sore
-Losing your personality ( Feel like a robot )
-anxiety level increase x20
-depression
-withdrawal ( depression x10 )

-abdominal pain
-brain fog
- Irritability and Aggression at times when it wears off
- Mood Swings

TLD R : Worth only if for short amount of time when you desperately need to do multiple task / a task which is extremely important for you and you need to put a lot of hard work / study a lot / etc

TAKE IT AT YOUR OWN RIISK

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and ResilientGoyim
if your getting abdominal pain in general its fucking over and your body is well past its time,nvm the fact your getting pain of adderal

• +1
Reactions: zubin
were to get Adderall in australia?

2 pros 13 cons stupid low iq thread kys nigger

if your getting abdominal pain in general its fucking over and your body is well past its time,nvm the fact your getting pain of adderal
I got only 1 day and went away after i took mg

If you cannot concentrate on doing something without any weird substance then you are a fucking retard

• +1
Reactions: piec and marek937
kratom mogs

If you cannot concentrate on doing something without any weird substance then you are a fucking retard
Some people have adhd,but you probably dont know what it is since you are a child rotting here all day and has no future.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zubin and DR. NICKGA
What do you think of Ritalin?

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
using drugs to your advantage is the way to go if you do it the right way, maximizing output while not risking much of your health is a no brainer

• +1
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
I tried multiple dosages,low dosage,high dosages. Here are are the cons and pros if you want to try it

What is aderall ?
Adderall (Aderall) is a combination of amphetamine stimulants (amphetamine and dextroamphetamine). It is thought to work by restoring the balance of certain natural substances (neurotransmitters) in the brain that may affect attention span and behavior.

Pros: - can do a lot of tasks and study a lot in short time
- good for leanmaxx,you can stay multiple days without eating and have energy and no hunger almost at all

- libido,it increases for me only on low dosage,at high dosage it completely kill ur sex drive

Cons: - dry lips
-dry mouth
-herpes on lips,your lips will literally hurt
-swollen lips
-mouth sore
-Losing your personality ( Feel like a robot )
-anxiety level increase x20
-depression
-withdrawal ( depression x10 )

-abdominal pain
-brain fog
- Irritability and Aggression at times when it wears off
- Mood Swings

TLD R : Worth only if for short amount of time when you desperately need to do multiple task / a task which is extremely important for you and you need to put a lot of hard work / study a lot / etc

TAKE IT AT YOUR OWN RIISK
It’s really bad to use except if you have SEVERE ADHD. Not the tiktok ADHD

Adderall actually plumps my lips and makes them more pink the higher i go

You’re mistaking a genetically prone disorder for retardation

• +1
Reactions: DR. NICKGA and dragomaxxer
I take bupropion 150mg and medikinet 10/20mg instant release and literally never had any side effects, maybe a bit sleepy sometimes.