ADHD isnt recognized as a real disorder in my country

Sickchuck

Sickchuck

Iron
I live in a shitty east euro country where by law, adhd isnt recognized to exist in adults. It also has a culture of cuck masculinity where youre told that theres nothing wrong with you and that "nobody cares" and "just suck it up and be a man" but will get punished if you have adhd symptoms. I have inattentive adhd, which prevents me from studying, having any energy, thinking clearly and I have already been fired once due to forgetting and slacking.
In eastern europe, is there a way to acquire ritalin or vyvanse through the darkweb? I was thinking about meth but even it is too hard to find and very shitty quality.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, WanderingBurro, Patient A and 4 others
@TsarTsar444 Help him out brother

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and WanderingBurro
You sound like a woman. Ban?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: stevielake, thecel, Prince88 and 7 others
I live in a shitty east euro country where by law, adhd isnt recognized to exist in adults. It also has a culture of cuck masculinity where youre told that theres nothing wrong with you and that "nobody cares" and "just suck it up and be a man" but will get punished if you have adhd symptoms. I have inattentive adhd, which prevents me from studying, having any energy, thinking clearly and I have already been fired once due to forgetting and slacking.
In eastern europe, is there a way to acquire ritalin or vyvanse through the darkweb? I was thinking about meth but even it is too hard to find and very shitty quality.
Modern Allopathic Medicine is a joke where even doctors don't agree with each other...

Schizophrenia isn't even considered as a real disease anymore and yet psychiatrists keep diagnosing people with it, even tho it's not on the "new" DSM-V which, believe it or not, THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW EXISTS AND ARE STILL USING DSM-V!

Then they ruin your life and make you REALLY insane with all the extremely toxic chemical substances they are sponsored with and paid to prescribe...

Why is that? Could be because they think they are all-knowing gods? Or because they are high on Can, heroin, whiskey, coke etc? Maybe both, idk.

If you want the safest way out of some health condition in the 21st century, unfortunately the only way is to figure it out and treat it all on your own...

NEVER trust modern medicine.

Be safe ☺️

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, lightskinbengali, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
Hey fren, ADHD isn't a real disease, it is a fake jewish concept, BUT your symptoms are real and I experienced them too! Here is what to do slav fren :3!
I'm willing to bet a lot of money you have terrible jaw growth. #1 Because almost everyone in society had terrible jaw growth due to unnaturally soft foods, allergies causing mouth breathing and thus the tongue to fall off the roof of the mouth (look up orthotropics) and #2 you are on an incel forum and #3 you have symptoms of sleep deprivation i.e. inability to think clearly, concentrate, or have the energy to do anything. If your jaws are too small your airways will be too small and you will have no REM sleep. Whenever your muscles relax during REM you will wake up and go into nonREM because your airways are too narrow.

Now fren! think about this! 10 percent of american kids are diagnosed with ADHD. Do you really think 10 percent of people in hunter gatherer times would have survived with ADHD? NO! It is a disability, hence why you need to take stimulants to function like a normal person! So if it is not genetic, since such a disease would be weeded from the gene pool, then it must be environmental for so many people to have this, I know this seems too simple, but your problems stem from the fact that you had improper jaw development due to jewish influence and modern society!
search on youtube "Finding connor Deagan" it is about a kid with ADHD who really had sleep apnea, and treating it cured him!!!!!!!

Dr Steve sheldon says that ADHD does not exist, it is just sleep breathing disorders.
go to introduction to orthotropics by RoJo "Robert Johnson" at the 28:18 mark

Jawhacks on youtube (im his biggest fan) also talks about ADHD being UARS.

You need to look into orthotropics and treat the underlying cause of your problems. Stop taking meth and fix your sleep :3 you need to get an MSE expander, jaw surgery of cpap byeeeeeeeeeee <3
Adhd diagnoses

Adhd diagnoses
Gang orthotropics2
Jaw1
Jaw2
Fcd
Fcd3
Fcd4
Fcd5
Fcd6
Fcd7

Attachments

• fcd8.png
    fcd8.png
    851.8 KB · Views: 0
  • fcd9.png
    fcd9.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, VladimirtheGreat, WanderingBurro and 8 others
Modern Allopathic Medicine is a joke where even doctors don't agree with each other...

Schizophrenia isn't even considered as a real disease anymore and yet psychiatrists keep diagnosing people with it, even tho it's not on the "new" DSM-V which, believe it or not, THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW EXISTS AND ARE STILL USING DSM-V!

Then they ruin your life and make you REALLY insane with all the extremely toxic chemical substances they are sponsored with and paid to prescribe...

Why is that? Could be because they think they are all-knowing gods? Or because they are high on Can, heroin, whiskey, coke etc? Maybe both, idk.

If you want the safest way out of some health condition in the 21st century, unfortunately the only way is to figure it out and treat it all on your own...

Be safe ☺️
Yeah, im figuring it out... By taking adhd stims.

Also my country prescribes xanax and antidepressants which are far worse than any adhd meds

Hey fren, ADHD isn't a real disease, it is a fake jewish concept, BUT your symptoms are real and I experienced them too! Here is what to do slav fren :3!
I'm willing to bet a lot of money you have terrible jaw growth. #1 Because almost everyone in society had terrible jaw growth due to unnaturally soft foods, allergies causing mouth breathing and thus the tongue to fall off the roof of the mouth (look up orthotropics) and #2 you are on an incel forum and #3 you have symptoms of sleep deprivation i.e. inability to think clearly, concentrate, or have the energy to do anything. If your jaws are too small your airways will be too small and you will have no REM sleep. Whenever your muscles relax during REM you will wake up and go into nonREM because your airways are too narrow.

Now fren! think about this! 10 percent of american kids are diagnosed with ADHD. Do you really think 10 percent of people in hunter gatherer times would have survived with ADHD? NO! It is a disability, hence why you need to take stimulants to function like a normal person! So if it is not genetic, since such a disease would be weeded from the gene pool, then it must be environmental for so many people to have this, I know this seems too simple, but your problems stem from the fact that you had improper jaw development due to jewish influence and modern society!
search on youtube "Finding connor Deagan" it is about a kid with ADHD who really had sleep apnea, and treating it cured him!!!!!!!

Dr Steve sheldon says that ADHD does not exist, it is just sleep breathing disorders.

You need to look into orthotropics and treat the underlying cause of your problems. Stop taking meth and fix your sleep :3 you need to get an MSE expander, jaw surgery of cpap byeeeeeeeeeee <3
View attachment 2179040

View attachment 2179040View attachment 2179042View attachment 2179043View attachment 2179045View attachment 2179051View attachment 2179052View attachment 2179053View attachment 2179054View attachment 2179055View attachment 2179056

Funny how people being oh so concerned with jewmeds always seem to be shilling their own shitty snake oil and telling me to spend what little cash I have on it.

Also you type like some obese reddit toilet

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ashirogi and ⠀ℒ⠀
"Inattentive adhd" can be treated with depression medications.

I won't say inattentive adhd/adhdbisn't real, but energy drinks have taurine (anti anxiety) and untoleranced (euphoric) stimulant (short term qanti depressant properties)

Get prescribed an snri or ssri, using an illegal stimulant as an inattentive adhd traited person must have a 0% success LOL most retarded idea ever. Hyper ADHDs do better with illegally/freely used stims

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Sickchuck

View attachment 2179040

View attachment 2179040View attachment 2179042View attachment 2179043View attachment 2179045View attachment 2179051View attachment 2179052View attachment 2179053View attachment 2179054View attachment 2179055View attachment 2179056

I have the same issue. I plan on getting jaw surgery in the future, but that won't be for 2-3 years. Is there any way I can improve my sleep/breathing in the meantime?

"Inattentive adhd" can be treated with depression medications.

I won't say inattentive adhd/adhdbisn't real, but energy drinks have taurine (anti anxiety) and untoleranced (euphoric) stimulant (short term qanti depressant properties)
Lmao at shilling jewpills that make your dick soft, cause permanent brain damage, nightmares, insomnia, weight gain, etc.
Psychiatrists always try to get you hooked on SSRIs and discourage any stimulant. The establishment fears the stimulant.

Energy drinks? Youre a dumb gorilla nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ashirogi and ⠀ℒ⠀
Get prescribed an snri or ssri, using an illegal stimulant as an inattentive adhd traited person must have a 0% success LOL most retarded idea ever. Hyper ADHDs do better with illegally/freely used stims
I got my first job by taking illegal stimulants. I have the energy to code and debug and look at details

Be safe ☺️
Actual schizo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26633
I got my first job by taking illegal stimulants. I have the energy to code and debug and look at details
if you dont propertly build up a tolerance to stims (euphoric effects) overtime, your receptors will downregulate overtime and the negative side effects will worsen. Yo u are retarded and wont consume them properly so i advice not taking them. its probably possible to cure ADHD and depression at the same time, but again you seem retarded so dont.

Any depressed person or anxious person will feel good after eating stims, you are dumb, this is how 99% of meth addicts start

View attachment 2179040

This post is correct ADHD is a made up umbrella term to describe a wide range of attention issues. Most of them relate to chronic exhaustion due to narrow airways. There is no such thing as an ADHD type gene no scientists have pinned it down and it appears to have a lot of environmental factors people develop conditions. 2nd gen immigrants to the US for example experienced a huge jump in different learning disabilities that their parents never had.

Stims are the best way to counter exhaustion but its similar to thinking an opioid a day cures a broken shin rather then healing the bone you won't feel it as much but your shin is very much broken.

Problem is you get boomers claiming adhd is just an issue that is all in your head (its real the effects are real). So people get defensive about ADHD its very much real but its not a genetic or predetermined thing. So the boomer fags who claim its just people being lazy are wrong (not completely tho since will power matters more then people give it credit) but its also not some official disease we discovered there is no proof that 20% of men have a gene that makes them have shitty attention. Its not treating any sort of disease people have known since the 1920s the amphs/meth counteract sleeplessness or mental exhaustion

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302
Yeah, im figuring it out... By taking adhd stims.

Also my country prescribes xanax and antidepressants which are far worse than any adhd meds
It is safer but not completely harmless, so take care: took Ritalin/Methylphenidate as a kid after getting concentration issues at school and being diagnosed as ADHD...

It not only gave me terrible withdrawal after 1 week but also gave me permanent heart arrhythmia/palpitations, which I still have even 16 years after stopping it completely... And it was after ONE WEEK ONCE A DAY.

Also had a bad experiences with Risperdal (1 month as a 13yo) and Zyprexa (20mg/day for 1y9m, stopped on my own in September 2022, also took other 2 meds)... Zyprexa not only gave me Erectile Dysfunction and loss of libido but also brain damage, extreme weight gain (82lb in 1 year), diabetes and nerve damage, not even counting the fact I got addicted and couldn't sleep without it.

As you seem like a cool guy, I'll link you to some articles from one, if not THE most, blackpilled websites on the matter which is Mad In America... Strongly advise you to take a look:

The Zyprexa Papers seems legit, costs 212 bucks here in Brazil but I'll try to find it for free on surface or even the darknet (I'm great at doing this... Can send to you if you want ☺️)

View attachment 2179040

Hey, "fren": I don't even know what that word means, but I kinda liked the way you talk and it would be really nice if you PM'd me so we can exchange info about Jewish Mind Control tasteless candy!

🤭

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Similar shit to stuff like autism. The DSM-5 people are just making shit up. They really claim Chris Chan and Nikola Tesla or Elon Musk got the same thing wrong with their head. These people have zero clue what they are talking about and don't at all look into the causes of this shit.

There are some real mental disorders like schizophrenia is very much proven and you can get a DNA test to see if you got it. But even something like schizophrenia is not as simple as genes. Plenty of people with the gene for schizophrenia never get it. The environment can turn on certain genes you have that are inactive so even then you can't really say its truly genetic since it has to be triggered by some event to turn it on.

Anyone trying pyschedelics should get tested for schizophrenia if they got it in the family. But I know people who have the schizophrenia gene but don't have schizophrenia. Something still has to trigger it certain genes make you more susceptible to certain things in the environment

Last edited:
Hey, "fren": I don't even know what that word means, but I kinda liked the way you talk and it would be really nice if you PM'd me so we can exchange info about Jewish Mind Control tasteless candy!

🤭

count me in too I also like jawhacks

• Love it
Reactions: Brazitard

View attachment 2179040

Thats so stupid. Of course sleep apnea will cause syntomps simillar because of bad sleep, but adhd is real, its physical, it can be measured by brain scans. There are a fucking extensive literature on it and to resume to this is just ridiculous.

count me in too I also like jawhacks
I also wrote a reply saying you to PM but connection got down and it wasn't sent, but come talk to me too ☺️

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Thats so stupid. Of course sleep apnea will cause syntomps simillar because of bad sleep, but adhd is real, its physical, it can be measured by brain scans. There are a fucking extensive literature on it and to resume to this is just ridiculous.
What about Schizophrenia which isn't even on the new DSM anymore? Allopaths are Psychopaths 🤭

How come there are reports of 2nd gen immigrants getting learning disorders and huge factors more then their parents?

Those brain scans would probably looks similar in someone with chronic sleep issues too. There are for sure genetic components to this but there is no such things as an ADHD gene. Can genetic testing prove people have ADHD?

Before you throw out the twin studies twins that grow up in a similar environment are likely to get similar issues. I would like to see twin studies testing this shit with kids in different nations. There was a story of south Korean twins one raised in Korea the other America and the American one had 15 less IQ points and had multiple learning disorders.

Only a handful of disorders can really be proven to be something you inherited like Schizophrenia there are actual genes that cause it. ADHD there is no such proof only vague correlations. I am not denying it like some boomer who says "kids these days are lazy" but I think medical science is not thoroughly looking into it and would rather treat people eternally as opposed to fixing these issues or preventing it in future populations. As soon as you leave the US you realize a lot of these issue with mental health are American constructs. Other countries are not nearly on the scale as us. Something is causing this besides genetics because these issues are not effecting everywhere equally

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88
How come there are reports of 2nd gen immigrants getting learning disorders and huge factors more then their parents?

Those brain scans would probably looks similar in someone with chronic sleep issues too. There are for sure genetic components to this but there is no such things as an ADHD gene. Can genetic testing prove people have ADHD?

Before you throw out the twin studies twins that grow up in a similar environment are likely to get similar issues. I would like to see twin studies testing this shit with kids in different nations. There was a story of south Korean twins one raised in Korea the other America and the American one had 15 less IQ points and had multiple learning disorders.

Only a handful of disorders can really be proven to be something you inherited like Schizophrenia there are actual genes that cause it. ADHD there is no such proof only vague correlations. I am not denying it like some boomer who says "kids these days are lazy" but I think medical science is not thoroughly looking into it and would rather treat people eternally as opposed to fixing these issues or preventing it in future populations. As soon as you leave the US you realize a lot of these issue with mental health are American constructs. Other countries are not nearly on the scale as us. Something is causing this besides genetics because these issues are not effecting everywhere equally
because adhd is not genetic, but is also not solely caused by sleep. At lest sleep apnea caused by jaw malformation.

I assume you just have ADD without the hyperactivity part? Trouble concentrating, short attention span, lack of energy and motivation? You'll have to support your dopamine and cholinergic system, preferably without prescription drugs, since these often work via reuptake inhibition and only mask symptoms without addressing the underlying cause, which is often impaired neurotransmitter synthesis. Pm me for more details

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
if you dont propertly build up a tolerance to stims (euphoric effects) overtime, your receptors will downregulate overtime and the negative side effects will worsen. Yo u are retarded and wont consume them properly so i advice not taking them. its probably possible to cure ADHD and depression at the same time, but again you seem retarded so dont.

Any depressed person or anxious person will feel good after eating stims, you are dumb, this is how 99% of meth addicts start
So? Better than being fat ugly and living in poverty because of unemployability.
I didn't feel good after taking vyvanse, I suddenly had the discipline and quick thinking to solve a coding problem and pass an interview. I got fired because I lost access to vyvanse

Youre the fucking retarded nigger for shilling ssris and caffeine.

Even if sleep apnea causes adhd symptoms, I cant do anything about it because I cant earn money to pay for surgery without taking stimulants.

It is safer but not completely harmless, so take care: took Ritalin/Methylphenidate as a kid after getting concentration issues at school and being diagnosed as ADHD...

It not only gave me terrible withdrawal after 1 week but also gave me permanent heart arrhythmia/palpitations, which I still have even 16 years after stopping it completely... And it was after ONE WEEK ONCE A DAY.

Also had a bad experiences with Risperdal (1 month as a 13yo) and Zyprexa (20mg/day for 1y9m, stopped on my own in September 2022, also took other 2 meds)... Zyprexa not only gave me Erectile Dysfunction and loss of libido but also brain damage, extreme weight gain (82lb in 1 year), diabetes and nerve damage, not even counting the fact I got addicted and couldn't sleep without it.

As you seem like a cool guy, I'll link you to some articles from one, if not THE most, blackpilled websites on the matter which is Mad In America... Strongly advise you to take a look:

The Zyprexa Papers seems legit, costs 212 bucks here in Brazil but I'll try to find it for free on surface or even the darknet (I'm great at doing this... Can send to you if you want ☺️)
Do you know how to get ritalin in eastern Europe?

So? Better than being fat ugly and living in poverty because of unemployability.
I didn't feel good after taking vyvanse, I suddenly had the discipline and quick thinking to solve a coding problem and pass an interview. I got fired because I lost access to vyvanse

Youre the fucking retarded nigger for shilling ssris and caffeine.
adhd isn't real, unfortunately. If I give a depressed person vyvanse they will feel clear minded and focused.

Depression isn't real either but to put it simply, you "feel neurotic" and can't focus

Adhd stims aren't prescribed in Japan / asia

Adhd stims aren't prescribed in Japan / asia
And thats why theres so many poor ugly ricecels who drop out of society because they cant be socially mobile due to adhd symptoms

adhd isn't real, unfortunately. If I give a depressed person vyvanse they will feel clear minded and focused.

Depression isn't real either but to put it simply, you "feel neurotic" and can't focus
No, ive always been forgetful, terrible at noticing details, and incapable of studying and practicing skills regularly for my entire life.

i also have adhd and cant remember shit

taking drugs is the wrong approach.

accept your disease and adapt to it. i write down every single step for work in word notes and always use check lists now. i rarely forget something. just accept you have this shit and find your way to improve your situation

watch leo and longevity's video on adhd

• JFL
Reactions: Crusile
Whoever is gonna moralfag me about how le stimulants bad can go suck a bag of nigger dick

i also have adhd and cant remember shit

taking drugs is the wrong approach.

accept your disease and adapt to it. i write down every single step for work in word notes and always use check lists now. i rarely forget something. just accept you have this shit and find your way to improve your situation
Yeah just accept being poor bro, accept being fired bro, just write things down bro.

I always forget to write things down, I do something else before I finish writing, I still forget to look at what I wrote I forget to write down everything

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
Yeah just accept being poor bro, accept being fired bro, just write things down bro.

I always forget to write things down, I do something else before I finish writing, I still forget to look at what I wrote I forget to write down everything
you have autism

Buy amphetamine it's common in euro

It's called amphetamine paste. You can use it like adderall instant release twice a day

No, ive always been forgetful, terrible at noticing details, and incapable of studying and practicing skills regularly for my entire life.
It might cause anxiety and rebound effects on focus and motivation. If you take it everyday without rest days, the last part of the drugs effect to go away due to tolerance is attention to detail/focus. What you're describing sounds right

It might cause anxiety and rebound effects on focus and motivation. If you take it everyday without rest days, the last part of the drugs effect to go away due to tolerance is attention to detail/focus. What you're describing sounds right
I already have high anxiety sober, and it gets worse if im on caffeine.

I took many rest days due to small pill reserve and only for extremely difficult coding assignments and interview questions.

• JFL
Reactions: Crusile
Buy amphetamine it's common in euro

It's called amphetamine paste. You can use it like adderall instant release twice a day
How to find amphetamine and not meth or cut shit?

>Stims bad
>But not the shortest acting most addictive anxiety causing carcinogenic stim of all bar meth
nicotine isnt a carcinogen buddy :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 4chan toilet cleaner

Funny how people being oh so concerned with jewmeds always seem to be shilling their own shitty snake oil and telling me to spend what little cash I have on it.

Also you type like some obese reddit toilet
ok keep taking meth then retard

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake