ADHD medication is all I needed for leanmax if you have it

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
If u have ADHD that’s definitely the reason u can’t diet. Basically it makes u think about stuff a lot and not be able to control impulses

So if ur hungry and have ADHD ur very likely to cheat on ur diet

Ever since I’ve been taking the medication 4 days ago I’ve not been hard on myself to eat and I think the diet is finally working out

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel, Lynxress and ascension
It’s impressive how I went from having to fight myself to not order food to basically be able to not even think about it

• +1
Reactions: ascension
If u have ADHD that’s definitely the reason u can’t diet. Basically it makes u think about stuff a lot and not be able to control impulses

So if ur hungry and have ADHD ur very likely to cheat on ur diet

Ever since I’ve been taking the medication 4 days ago I’ve not been hard on myself to eat and I think the diet is finally working out
It’s impressive how I went from having to fight myself to not order food to basically be able to not even think about it
Yes I will take medical advice from schizo teenager with 46,000 posts

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Iasacrko, Lynxress and 1 other person
There is no adhd meds in georgia

I'm able to do my diet without the adhd meds ! Just catch colds continuously and you'll be able to lose ton of weight since you're not hungry and too weak to eat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and Iasacrko
Yes I will take medical advice from schizo teenager with 46,000 posts
There is no adhd meds in georgia
I'm able to do my diet without the adhd meds ! Just catch colds continuously and you'll be able to lose ton of weight since you're not hungry and too weak to eat
I mean if u don’t have ADHD you shouldn’t have this problem

It improves much much more overall that’s why I take them and the particular one I take doesn’t have fat gaining side affects

ADHD is a curse if u have it and take the meds ur mind gets so much better

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, ascension and Samsepioler
I mean if u don’t have ADHD you shouldn’t have this problem

It improves much much more overall that’s why I take them and the particular one I take doesn’t have fat gaining side affects

Take meth

ADHD timulants suppress your hunger as well. They're basically a lighter version of cocaine now that I think about it.

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
The meds I used to get for adhd had some horrible side effects like depression, stopping height growth, etc

ADHD timulants suppress your hunger as well. They're basically a lighter version of cocaine now that I think about it.
Exactly bro I’ve been starvemaxing for days now and haven’t felt the slightest hunger

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight

:p