Adriana lima is an overrated bitch

Lokki

Lokki

Recognising patterns
Shes not really that good looking and also is too skinny in my opinion. She just uses a lot of makeup, straightens her hair and uses almost no clothes.

Nowadays she looks ugly as fuck too and before you start defending her because shes old and pregnant, still most women who were very attractive at young are still good looking at limas age

Also you can see it in her daughters how she really isnt very attractive, if she was her daughters would be too but theyre really not

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, SecularIslamist, sudanguy and 1 other person
cope
IMG 1635

• +1
Reactions: ThomasJefferson and Autismcel
ive yet to see her get mogged

yep ugly shitskin

• JFL
Reactions: ChiraqJihad
She was a gigastacy in her prime. Too bad she's a blown-out granny tranny now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hitlersmenorah, lowtiernormiechad and sudanguy
she’s easily 7 psl in her prime

Shes not really that good looking and also is too skinny in my opinion. She just uses a lot of makeup, straightens her hair and uses almost no clothes.

Nowadays she looks ugly as fuck too and before you start defending her because shes old and pregnant, still most women who were very attractive at young are still good looking at limas age

Also you can see it in her daughters how she really isnt very attractive, if she was her daughters would be too but theyre really not
Lol those daughters have a very ugly father, you can't compare. Lima looked like a typical pretty latina when she was a teenager but at her 20's I saw a big improvement in her looks, she has a sexy aura.