Advice for haircut

ThunderBolt

ThunderBolt

Silver
White 21M
I have rectangle/oval face shape, between those two. I have long hair so i can do any haircut right now. Which one should i choose ?
My hair by the way gets curly when it's very long, when it's short like this no problem. A little bit wavy. My hair is dark without sun, with sun get a little bit brown. No beard

pomp haircut
f987d503669b0345d50fe495fd6f738b.jpg

8d4cd8aaf26e4efe632f69004208a47e.jpg

25-Pompadour-Haircuts-for-Men-14.jpg.webp

mqdefault.jpg

short squiff
aleb_barber-short-mens-haircut-857x1024.jpg

1-disheveled-quiff-hairstyle-1.jpg

mens-quiff-haircuts-slicked-back-quiff-918x920.jpg

do this hairstyle bhai

seriously speaking, go for
1-disheveled-quiff-hairstyle-1.jpg
or
8d4cd8aaf26e4efe632f69004208a47e.jpg

Remember, the hairstyles u go for requires low set hairlines

Retarded af if you're in this forum and you actually consider getting these haircuts

Last edited:
Retarded af if you're in this forum and you actually consider getting these haircuts
Do you realize that every face shape suits a unique haircut, right? Those haircuts suit me well.

Do you realize that every face shape suits a unique haircut, right? Those haircuts suit me well.
It's a normies science, you should get a mogger hair style not one of these memes haircuts, use pintrest and you will find decent amount of modern mogger hairstyles.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Foreverbrad

watch this video

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and Foreverbrad

watch this video

have you seen my face to see if it suits me or not? those haircuts are made for my face shape. You're talking without not even knowing what kind of face i do have.

have you seen my face to see if it suits me or not? those haircuts are made for my face shape. You're talking without not even knowing what kind of face i do have.
Stop being egoistic and accept the truth i am not your enemy, you will just regret wasting your time and energy.

• +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad
Stop being egoistic and accept the truth i am not your enemy, you will just regret wasting your time and energy.
AHAHA, THE TIKTOK HAIRCUT, FUCK THAT SHIT, THAT' FOR FUCKING GAY SUBHUMANS,

f987d503669b0345d50fe495fd6f738b.jpg

this haircut looks fucking cool, italian mafia or something. it's badass, i don't have tatoos tho.

Keep coping while staying incel

• +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad
I tried a curtain cut and it has trashed my SMV and gets horribly messy at the slightest provocation.

In theory it would fit my face but it’s not trendy and it’s not easy to live with.

Good thing the cut is basically the same to restyle it into TikTok hair / fringe. Might need a perm as my hair is super straight.

I would advise just stick with the trend.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
Get a fresh mid fade g