Advice for youngcels:

Gigatyrone69

Gigatyrone69

Silver
If your 15/16 and your day usually consists of going to school, not doing anything special due to lack of social life, and coming back home to rot, then honestly my main advice is to Join a sports team, since even if your a genetic failure, it helps you escape inceldom by being social and boosts your status as being on the school team and not an invisible incel.
Fuark man I wish I knew this earlier If I joined my basketball team in the 9th grade I could've escaped inceldom and could've possibly been a college athlete.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and smallman
If your 15/16 and your day usually consists of going to school, not doing anything special due to lack of social life, and coming back home to rot, then honestly my main advice is to Join a sports team, since even if your a genetic failure, it helps you escape inceldom by being social and boosts your status as being on the school team and not an invisible incel.
Fuark man I wish I knew this earlier If I joined my basketball team in the 9th grade I could've escaped inceldom and could've possibly been a college athlete.
Nah man doesn’t work that way. If you suck at sports, youll get bullied by the team. Also some sport cut people if they’re bad at it

Nah man doesn’t work that way. If you suck at sports, youll get bullied by the team. Also some sport cut people if they’re bad at it
Lol making in a sports team isn't hard, but if you get benched and shit on by other teams that's your fucking fault for bein a bum

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and arab_chink
what countries are u in that just let shit people on sports teams

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Lol making in a sports team isn't hard, but if you get benched and shit on by other teams that's your fucking fault for bein a bum
Lmao i got my team winning in the tryouts, but coach didnt let me play. Instead he chose a guy thats 2 inches smaller and only hot in because he communicated, he couldnt make a lay up

leave your home town

and log off ffs

I was way more popular when I played sports, even though I was way uglier.

• +1
Reactions: Gigatyrone69