Advices on hormone maxing during puberty?

Chad69

Chad69

Kraken
I already have Strikes stack in plan this summer
Tbh
What other hormonemaxing should I do?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7509
+1 i wanna know too

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
you want more chemicals in your body?

• +1
you want more chemicals in your body?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7806, HighIQcel and Deleted member 6475
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2205, Reoa and 7 others
dont roid at 15 unless you wanna be an estrogen factory the moment u dont take them anymore
yeah bro you don't wanna inject every fucking substance that is available. keep it simple.

• +1
Reactions: Chad69 and Deleted member 6475
Yeah no this is bullshit
his testosterone is already pretty high during puberty so overly injecting it will cause his body to not produce it (as much) anymore. this has long lasting effects after puberty aswell

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2205, BrokenMaxilla and 4 others
You need to take roids the right way. Yes, roids can fuck up some parts of your body but especially hormonic imbalance is preventable.

Look into proviron, aromasin, butea superba, hCG, ligandrol, ostarine, ibutamoren
his testosterone is already pretty high during puberty so overly injecting it will cause his body to not produce it (as much) anymore. this has long lasting effects after puberty aswell
if you skip PCT yes. But with safe clomid and hCG u can get your hormones back up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Good_Little_Goy, MentalistKebab and 4 others
You need to take roids the right way. Yes, roids can fuck up some parts of your body but especially hormonic imbalance is preventable.

Look into proviron, aromasin, butea superba, hCG, ligandrol, ostarine, ibutamoren
Ive read a lot about these but I stop researching because Iam scared of supression that might occur

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053 and Deleted member 2621
exogenous test does result in temporary shutdown of your balls. temporary. this goes back to normal once you discontinue steroid use. also hcg fixes ur balls faster

if you skip PCT yes. But with safe clomid and hCG u can get your hormones back up
ligandrol is not worth it

• +1
Ive read a lot about these but I stop researching because Iam scared of supression that might occur
depends on which one. hCG for example doesnt supress t because its not t supplementation but an increase in LH.

Ligandrol lowers t a little bit afterwards but should go away after a month. The ones I mentioned are already safer than most others
ligandrol is not worth it
Why tho

• +1
depends on which one. hCG for example doesnt supress t because its not t supplementation but an increase in LH.

Ligandrol lowers t a little bit afterwards but should go away after a month. The ones I mentioned are already safer than most others

Why tho
Damn
hCG sounds good
Can you explain me more about it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Damn
hCG sounds good
Can you explain me more about it?
its a hormone usually produced in pregnant women.

It acts on your testicles, makes them produce more luteneizing hormone. This is converted to T.

There are also studies about significant dick growth past puberty, you gotta inject tho...

• +1
Sleep 9 hours everyday (before 10pm ideally), get sunlight for 20 minutes everyday (without sunscreen), workout, do HIIT and eat a good diet with a lot of protein. These are the basics before injecting anything.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6400, HighIQcel and 2 others
You can literally get all those hormones naturally by working out and going outside

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, MentalistKebab and Chad69

It acts on your testicles, makes them produce more luteneizing hormone. This is converted to T.

There are also studies about significant dick growth past puberty, you gotta inject tho...
Sounds good
Can it make my face grow?

• +1
Reactions: Bruh567 and Deleted member 2621
Sounds good
Can it make my face grow?
only use LH during a cyce becuase that can cuase shutdown, becuase your body no longer make LH when exogenous is used and the cells can get desensitized if used too much

• +1
Sleep 9 hours everyday (before 10pm ideally), get sunlight for 20 minutes everyday (without sunscreen), workout, do HIIT and eat a good diet with a lot of protein. These are the basics before injecting anything.
without sunscreen really? What does it do?

• +1
only use LH during a cyce becuase that can cuase shutdown, becuase your body no longer make LH when exogenous is used and the cells can get desensitized if used too much
@EternalLearner is it true ?
Also how much hcg do you recommend using ?

• +1

inject what?

source on dick growth tbh?

all a bunch of autistic cope.
inject test and workout, you're better off blasting tren now than later.

• +1
Reactions: Chad69 and SoyGune
You can literally get all those hormones naturally by working out and going outside
Not enough
Hgh or peptides and some sarms is all you need.

THIS

GOD DAMN FUCKING THIS

Creatine, Sauna.

If you really wanna inject shit go for= DSIP, GH peptides (beware of sensitzing to them).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Bruh567
acoustic vibrations while u sleep

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother and Bruh567
without sunscreen really? What does it do?
Sunscreen blocks the sun rays, so you can’t get their benefits if you’re wearing sunscreen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4087
@EternalLearner is it true ?
Also how much hcg do you recommend using ?
Hcg as a maintenance dose is generally run at 500iu per week. Split in two doses is best, 3.5 days apart.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, MentalistKebab and Chad69
Hcg as a maintenance dose is generally run at 500iu per week. Split in two doses is best, 3.5 days apart.
What are benefits of it?

What are benefits of it?
keeps the leydig cells (cells that use LH to make test) running so they don't shutoff during cycle reocvery rate goes way up

• +1
keeps the leydig cells (cells that use LH to make test) running so they don't shutoff during cycle
Soo it’s pointless running it without test cycle right?

how THE FUCK did you become a mod?
lol it makes me laugh every time someone asks that

its because im a good mod who doesnt power abuse or use mod powers often and im in an uncovered timezone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, randomguy1235, Deleted member 5583 and 2 others
lol it makes me laugh every time someone asks that

its because im a good mod who doesnt power abuse or use mod powers often and im in an uncovered timezone
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL PAKI IS FUCKING MOD LMAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOO

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL PAKI IS FUCKING MOD LMAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOO
i get that response everytime lmao

and stop bein racist arent you black

I already have Strikes stack in plan this summer
Tbh
What other hormonemaxing should I do?
Vitamin K and D
Vitamin A
Horny Goat Weed
Fenugreek
Ashwhaganda