ADVISE FOR ALL HIGHSCHOOL/MIDDLESCHOOL BOYOS (YOUNGCELS GTFIH)

MoggsWithBoness

MoggsWithBoness

Anti-vegan
Just be 6'4 goodlooking football player bro.

But genuine advise, be the oldest guy at ur HS like changing schools and repeating a class. It is always the older guys who mog. Its like geomaxxing tutorial mode.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823, trueceI, bloomercel and 1 other person
BUMPPPPPPPNPNPNPNPPPNPNPNPNNP

True, I always felt out of place bc I went to school earlier than usual, so I was always one of the youngest in class

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
True, I always felt out of place bc I went to school earlier than usual, so I was always one of the youngest in class
I was the youngest in my class I just passed 10th grade and I am not even 16 when many people are 17+

• So Sad
Reactions: hiwasuwor
Same bro plus I’m a late bloomer so I was like a toddler amongst grown ass men from ages 14-16

Same bro plus I’m a late bloomer so I was like a toddler amongst grown ass men from ages 14-16
Fucking same bro I was 5'3 in grade 9 brutal stuff at 13. Had a spurt a month before turning 14 (that too in october I'm so cursed), and shot up to 5'7-8

advice to high schoolers, sell dope rather than smoke it

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
Just be 6'4 goodlooking football player bro.

But genuine advise, be the oldest guy at ur HS like changing schools and repeating a class. It is always the older guys who mog. Its like geomaxxing tutorial mode.
true boyo, if i wasnt the youngest kid i wouldnt have gotten bullied, the average colleague was 1 year older than me. The repeating class, preschool, below school age Pill is the most underrated and most important Maxxing for your Childreen. You could inject them HGH and let them be Tall it doesnt matter if they are the youngest in Class.

true boyo, if i wasnt the youngest kid i wouldnt have gotten bullied, the average colleague was 1 year older than me. The repeating class, preschool, below school age Pill is the most underrated and most important Maxxing for your Childreen. You could inject them HGH and let them be Tall it doesnt matter if they are the youngest in Class.
One must make sure his child gets born right after school begins, so his Child will be already around 0.5years older than Pupils and one of the oldest, then let him get into preschool or let him repeat a class and he will be 1.5year older than his pupils and mogg everyone. Ones son could be Weak but if he is 1.5 year olders it wont be noticeable

Luckily I got much taller and better looking after the age of 14 so I went from being like shorter than 65% of the class to being in the top 10 tallest guys amongst a class of 39 and now at 15.5 the 3rd tallest dude. Im dropping out of highschool anyway so idgaf

• +1
One must make sure his child gets born right after school begins, so his Child will be already around 0.5years older than Pupils and one of the oldest, then let him get into preschool or let him repeat a class and he will be 1.5year older than his pupils and mogg everyone. Ones son could be Weak but if he is 1.5 year olders it wont be noticeable
Exactly, and also parents must have unprotected sex around june so the kid is born in march and is the oldest even among his age group. As an octobercel it is brutal for us bro

• +1
This needs to be studied tbh. I was already one of the youngest guys in my grade and I also skipped a year in some subjects

I was always socially stunted as a result but now that I'm taking some classes a year behind in college I notice that I get along with the people in the year under me a lot more. This is what happens when you get accelerated nearly two years ahead. You guys get mogged by developed chad and become a socially stunted monkey

• +1
This needs to be studied tbh. I was already one of the youngest guys in my grade and I also skipped a year in some subjects

I was always socially stunted as a result but now that I'm taking some classes a year behind in college I notice that I get along with the people in the year under me a lot more. This is what happens when you get accelerated nearly two years ahead. You guys get mogged by developed chad and become a socially stunted monkey
That is so true man my parents cursed me with early schooling I legit mog the fuck out of every guy in grade 9 at my highschool like they're all 5'7-8 and I'm 5'11 6' with shoes in the morning I'd be a Playboy of I was in grade 9 and not the antisocial .org user that I am rn

• +1
Exactly, and also parents must have unprotected sex around june so the kid is born in march and is the oldest even among his age group. As an octobercel it is brutal for us bro
in germany school starts in middle of september, i was born in beginning of september:feelswhy::feelswhy:

Shut up nerd