Aegyo Sal Exercise

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
So after reading some threads about aegyo sal I found this exercise and many people had been saying it where u basically pull ur under eyes down and squint but I personally think its bullshit since aegyo sal is fat and not muscle but I will try it everyday for a week 30 seconds 5 times a day and see if I get any results, I'll tell what happened after the 7 days. Yes I dont believe it will work because aegyo sal is not a muscle that can be trained, it's fat. But itmight help with making the fat go up idk? the fat pad looks prominent while doing the exercise. whatever, ill try for a week, if i get any results, i will make a new thread about it.

Btw i already have somewhat fat under eye lol

And some people look shit with it but i dont

Fyi aegyo sal is basically the fat under the eye area gives eye area support and youthful look makes u a prettyboy

• +1
Reactions: wsada
Shit I accidentally posted this in offtopic fml im too used to clicking on the off topic not the looksmax section

• JFL
Reactions: xegigi
It doesn't make much of a difference tbh.

Invest your time and effort into something more effective.

• +1
Reactions: randomop, mayo mogger and murdah
  • +1
female trait

• +1
  • +1
I just squint it 24/7 it's good sometimes
I think the natural look is always better

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
free naslobaial folds and eyebrowing drooping and nothing else btw

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
squinching eye muscle , smiling etc all cause nasloabial folds look it up and it will give you oldcel hooding by drooping of lower part of eyebrows

squinching eye muscle , smiling etc all cause nasloabial folds look it up and it will give you oldcel hooding by drooping of lower part of eyebrows
will only do for a week and 5x30 sceonds and some user of this forum got results from it and got very good fat pads i will try no harm only bad if long term done