Aestethicprimal / Ascension tribe's Skyscraper height course

I

IvanIvanIvanIvan

Iron
I've heard that _aestethicprimal_ Skyscraper height course (which is available for 40$ on gumroad) has been leaked. I know that it is a lot possible that the whole course is a scam but I've been researching on height maxxing and this course seems to focus on growing with the Berg method and microfractures.

Has anyone here got it?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
I've heard that _aestethicprimal_ Skyscraper height course (which is available for 40$ on gumroad) has been leaked. I know that it is a lot possible that the whole course is a scam but I've been researching on height maxxing and this course seems to focus on growing with the Berg method and microfractures.

Has anyone here got it?
Course is all cope

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter
Course is all cope
Yeah i know and the results he showed are absolutely sketchy (especially since there's no rating on gumroad). Still I would like to read it.

• +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics
In his posts he's not even hinting towards anything that you can't learn here.

Anybody claiming you can gain over 2 inches in a year past puberty is sketchy. My heightmaxxing has given me 0.5 to 1 inch in a year.

His growth hormone optimization course is 34 pages for $30. That's not worth it. He's most likely gonna tell you basic things like sprinting, sleep, diet.

all cope besides PHARMA hgh+ai

• +1
Reactions: goat123, iam good boy, MadTwatter and 1 other person
His growth hormone optimization course is 34 pages for $30. That's not worth it. He's most likely gonna tell you basic things like sprinting, sleep, diet.
with enough effort u can find literally everything he has in his course on here for free

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, Rocketman and thereallegend
Yeah i know and the results he showed are absolutely sketchy (especially since there's no rating on gumroad). Still I would like to read it.
I'm going to read the free version to see how much bullshit he's spewing.

Screenshot 2023 01 20 at 55608 PM

"more effective than synthetic HGH"

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and weebcel
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend
Oh I already have that ebook. @FreakkForLife was talking about it when he was still active
did u read it?
the guys course might just be a ton of free info packed into one pdf and sold but i didnt read it so idk

did u read it?
the guys course might just be a ton of free info packed into one pdf and sold but i didnt read it so idk
i skimmed didn't really read

Has anyone here got it?
In his posts he's not even hinting towards anything that you can't learn here.
I have his height growth course and hormone optimization as well pm me if you want it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: i_not_autistic, faaltubanda, crerea and 2 others
Its all cope preying on desperate incels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20064

Has anyone here got it?
Hey if u got it please send it here idk how to dm tbh so dm please haha

Has anyone here got it?
only greycels fall for that idiot he is probably a greycel too copying ideas from this forum and selling them to gullible idiots that fell for the self improvement sigma male meme

Anybody claiming you can gain over 2 inches in a year past puberty is sketchy. My heightmaxxing has given me 0.5 to 1 inch in a year.
Heightmaxxing past puberty? What method did you use?

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel

Has anyone here got it?
Yo man, yo got the ebook sent to you yet? If so can you pm me it, thanks in advance

Has anyone here got it?
i’ll sell for 5 dollars on paypal 👀

I have his height growth course and hormone optimization as well pm me if you want it
can you pm me or will i just get another jfl :ROFLMAO:

but srs please send it i need to get to 6'2 in the evening

Hi there, I would like to have a look on this pdf too. Could you PM me please ? would be glad

I have it too. I’ll just post it, is that cool?

• Ugh..
Reactions: 5.5psl
hey i pmed you if you can send it to me would be really appreciated

• +1
Reactions: Lucas kannapan
I need it bruh could you share it would be grateful if you do
Seems like this guy is trolling brodies hasnt uploaded anything to anyone, however on the brightside Aesthethicprimal uploaded a height vid which I suggest you check out . gg bro