AESTHETIC FILLER PROCEDURES ARE ON THE DECLINE

Your perspective on cosmetic procedures?

• I’d like cosmetic surgeries to be more acceptable in the society and people’s mindset

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I prefer white pill looksmaxxers taking the natural route and preserving their original looks

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology
It seems that the trend towards natural beauty is gaining momentum, as more celebrities opt for "make-unders" by reversing their fillers and Botox.

The British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons has reported a 7.5% decrease in cosmetic facial procedures compared to the previous year. Here’s another research intriguing I found.

Molly-Mae Hague and Courtney Cox have both spoken about reversing their fillers and Botox, while Love Island star Faye Winter regretted her four milliliters of lip fillers, saying it made her look like "the only feature you could see on my face was my protruding lips."

Reversing these procedures may not always result in a complete return to the pre-treatment appearance, but it appears that many looksmaxxers (especially already gl women) are happier with a more natural look and are whitepilled to looksmax in a natural direction. It is encouraging to see people embracing their natural beauty when they are already gl and not follow the crowd of fellow celebs undergoing mindless unnecessary cosmetic procedures while on the other hand there are people who think undergoing cosmetic procedures needs to more accepted and the stigma of being called “fake” for undergoing so should be eliminated.

IMG 5676

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
It seems that the trend towards natural beauty is gaining momentum, as more celebrities opt for "make-unders" by reversing their fillers and Botox.

The British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons has reported a 7.5% decrease in cosmetic facial procedures compared to the previous year. Here’s another research intriguing I found.

Molly-Mae Hague and Courtney Cox have both spoken about reversing their fillers and Botox, while Love Island star Faye Winter regretted her four milliliters of lip fillers, saying it made her look like "the only feature you could see on my face was my protruding lips."

Reversing these procedures may not always result in a complete return to the pre-treatment appearance, but it appears that many looksmaxxers (especially already gl women) are happier with a more natural look and are whitepilled to looksmax in a natural direction. It is encouraging to see people embracing their natural beauty when they are already gl and not follow the crowd of fellow celebs undergoing mindless unnecessary cosmetic procedures while on the other hand there are people who think undergoing cosmetic procedures needs to more accepted and the stigma of being called “fake” for undergoing so should be eliminated.

View attachment 2195226
Subhumans need filler if they don’t need bimax first

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
No amount of filler will ascend you from 4 psl to 5. Never happened nor will it happen.

No amount of filler will ascend you from 4 psl to 5. Never happened nor will it happen.
Except at old age when Botox is essential for preserving the look of youth in women

Attachments

• IMG_5677.webp
    56.4 KB · Views: 0
@Dr. Bruh @Never Give Up! @ReadBooksEveryday @mrriceguy @pneumocystosis @5.5psl @forevermirin @Foreverbrad @BrahminBoss @RichardSpencel

• +1
Reactions: Jase
Well the economy is tanked. The philosophy graduates (that also tend to be the most narrcistic) are unable to fund their lip fillers and botched botox look

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Mog and RichardSpencel
Men still represent a (rapidly growing) minority of filler users. Of course it’s optional for women… everything is.

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog

Users who are viewing this thread

Back