After 10 years on PSL forums, I have concluded what is the biggest looksmax cope

respectfully you are like the last user that should be using the nerdge type comebacks lmao

have seen you discuss philosophy and intellectual subjects on here since before like june 2023 iirc, ur just as bad as me bhai

View attachment 2851753
banderas GIF by FirstAndMonday

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj, moggathon and dragomaxxer
Being too muscular only looks good if you're tall, if you're short you will look silly. Only tall men can pull off fashion and big muscles.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
respectfully you are like the last user that should be using the nerdge type comebacks lmao

have seen you discuss philosophy and intellectual subjects on here since before like june 2023 iirc, ur just as bad as me bhai

View attachment 2851753
I read philosophy, you're a nerd.

• Woah
Reactions: StrangerDanger
@moggathon
Idek how I’m supposed to chime in on this ngl. I’ve read all of the replies including op and it’s a battle of water. A few copes in there too. I can’t take this seriously when he uses the term ‘female gaze’.

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
I read philosophy, you're a nerd.

no im on adderal its different lmfao, also implying ur not nerdy yourself for discussing philosophy in a looksmaxing forum online is pretty hilarious, nothing wrong with it but lmfao bro atleast own up to it

the nerd in question btw, sperging out on stimulants will make you act retardedly but ur as much of a nerd as i am its all good bro we can discuss nietszche together :ogre:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj and StrangerDanger
no im on adderal its different lmfao, also implying ur not nerdy yourself for discussing philosophy in a looksmaxing forum online is pretty hilarious, nothing wrong with it but lmfao bro atleast own up to it

the nerd in question btw, sperging out on stimulants will make you act retardedly but ur as much of a nerd as i am its all good bro we can discuss nietszche together :ogre:

View attachment 2851764
Keep writing essays for me I'll read when I get paid to.

• JFL
Reactions: dragomaxxer
Keep writing essays for me I'll read when I get paid to.

can read and discuss philosophy in a dalit village hut community but cant read 3 sentences, mirin babe <3

• Ugh..
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
This whole thread is futile and frankly a big waste of time when I mog all of you.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and StrangerDanger
tales

if you arent prettyboy building muscle is the best softmaxx you can do
also its one of the most time-consuming and annoying because you need consistency and a lot of patience, thats the main downside to it

Last edited:

View attachment 2851764
R u roiding?

R u roiding?

trt, hormones were shutdown early cause of retarded accutane dosing during puberty

responded really well to the trt so might compete feel free to pm if you are thinking about it. this was me at 16 though ive had good genetics most of the time this was mainly for health reasons/depression from uneven hormone levels rather than for physique

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
LEAN IS LAW
LEAN IS LAW
LEAN IS LAW
LEAN IS LAW
LEAN IS LAW
LEAN IS LAW
LEAN IS LAW

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01 and datboijj
Being too muscular only looks good if you're tall, if you're short you will look silly. Only tall men can pull off fashion and big muscles.
getting to big isnt possible anyways if ur small frame cuck with low prenatal t

Realrob was testosterone theory, not really muscle mass.

Anyways to your question, muscle mass improves appeal but not everyone can get the muscle mass without losing hair or gaining bodyfat.

Paki in my building was nw1 but 3 years later i saw, more bald than me and bloated but definitely more mass. He descended tho imo.

It's the muscle mass

Gymcels brainwash themselves into thinking that the more meat you have on your frame, the better you look. And that coping mechanism is mainstream now.

People will do all kind of stupid stuff just so they can have more meat.

The hardest bluepill to dissolve. Even on PSL, there are maximum meat preachers like Real Rob. It's crazy
Yes being lean athletic and well proportioned is most important. The problem is especially in tall guys they have a flat ass and long limbs not filled out unless they gym/use roids.

Also there is a niche of girls that are attracted to the very high muscle look but usually big time skanks/mingers you wouldnt want anything long term with. On top of that men treat you better if your larger/in shape and that halos you with women.

If muscle mass was optimal, all models would be buffed. You all just keep on coping it's unreal. My point is proven

• +1
Reactions: randomop