After 3 barbers I got decent hair

BoredPrince

BoredPrince

Inside, I am more...
So first Barber I went to completely fucked it up from the back even though I explained what I want

next day I come back for him to fix it, he barely did anything

day after that I go to another barber and he made it even worse despite me explaining what I don't want to happen

that same day, seeing how completely clueless the second barber was, I went to third one and just said to him to cut it short, he finally made it to something decent

seeing how barbers around here know nothing about cutting longer hair, after my hair grows again I decided to go to a women hairdresser since they're used to cutting longer hair

Attachments

• 20230820_173531.jpg
    20230820_173531.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230820_173617.jpg
    20230820_173617.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230820_173653.jpg
    20230820_173653.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230820_173828.jpg
    20230820_173828.jpg
    244.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230820_173948.jpg
    20230820_173948.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28117, Michael Myers, aspiringexcel and 5 others
muh fix hair bro

@5.5psl @zv1212 @TRUE_CEL @Sprinkles @Artemis @MoggerGaston @Manletmachine @Clown Show @aspiringexcel @Htobrother @Abhorrence @HarrierDuBois @Jungcuck @Allornothing @JohnDoe @Krakowski @cytoplasm @JBcollector @Debetro @stunna @Reformed @HimmyButler @aBetterMii @enchanted_elixir @Aypo129 @hopecel @Seth Walsh @ConfusedBolivian

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 25354 and 2 others
Curtains looked good tho

• +1
Reactions: Arditi, aspiringexcel, ROTTING and 6 others
You got botched unfortunately, let it grow back better now.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel, BrahminBoss and BoredPrince
I came to the same conclusion. These arab barbers can only do fades, I go to actual hairdressers now

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Prince88, malicieusss and 3 others
This looks amazing tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel, malicieusss, HarrierDuBois and 2 others

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: buflek, Yoke, malicieusss and 4 others
Curtains looked good tho
Yeah I know, but tbh it was high maintenance and always needed styling
You got botched unfortunately, let it grow back better now.
Yeah that's the plan, but better ok short hair than bad long hair

Now I just need to find someone who actually knows how to cut it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
were the first two barbers moroccans who cut it for 5€ ? :lul: :lul: :lul:

I can cut my hair way better by myself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and BoredPrince
I came to the same conclusion. These arab barbers can only do fades, I go to actual hairdressers now
Same

But do you go to only female hairdressers?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
I do + they can tint ur brows + lashes + hair if u want but its expensive
How much do they charge?

Here I think it's around 60 euros

were the first two barbers moroccans who cut it for 5€ ? :lul: :lul: :lul:

I can cut my hair way better by myself
I thought about cutting it myself but I'm pretty sure I will make it bad the first few times and I kinda like getting my hair cut by someone else

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
I thought about cutting it myself but I'm pretty sure I will make it bad the first few times and I kinda like getting my hair cut by someone else
yeah first times will be pretty bad

• So Sad
Reactions: BoredPrince
  • +1
yeah first times will be pretty bad
I think I will try first female hairdressers, if that doesn't work, I'll come to your house so you can cut it

Deal?

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
A lot, halrcut like 40 € and for tint 20€, hair color a lot more
Well I got a job now and I only need a haircut every 2-3 months so thankfully I can afford it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
Yeah I know, but tbh it was high maintenance and always needed styling

Yeah that's the plan, but better ok short hair than bad long hair

Now I just need to find someone who actually knows how to cut it
Went and nerfed yourself. Why'd you get rid of the OG hair?

• +1
Same

But do you go to only female hairdressers?
Doesn't necessarily have to be female. They are usually more accustomed to longer hairstyles though, like you said. They are more careful and tactful about it. These barbers just fucking shave everything instantly. Its usually more expensive as well, but its worth it. Barber fucking you up destroys your psl for months

• +1
Went and nerfed yourself. Why'd you get rid of the OG hair?
I wanted to keep it, but the first barber completely ruined it from the back and I didn't want to suffer until it grew back

• So Sad
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Doesn't necessarily have to be female. They are usually more accustomed to longer hairstyles though, like you said. They are more careful and tactful about it. These barbers just fucking shave everything instantly. Its usually more expensive as well, but its worth it. Barber fucking you up destroys your psl for months
Completely agree, if the barbers don't remove at least 40% of your hair, they think they didn't do their job

Meanwhile I just wanted my sides a bit shorter so they don't look too big

• +1
Reactions: Shekel
You have a high forehead but good hair density, the haircut is decent but you should try french crop, mullete type style to cover the forehead

• +1
You have a high forehead but good hair density, the haircut is decent but you should try french crop, mullete type style to cover the forehead
Ahh I never liked those hair types

My midface is same height as forehead, only my lower third lacks the length tbh, it's average height but midface and forehead make it look short

Ahh I never liked those hair types

My midface is same height as forehead, only my lower third lacks the length tbh, it's average height but midface and forehead make it look short
Haircuts have to acomplish 1 main things: Make ur face more angular and less round.
If you have a higher forehead (like me) then showing of the forehead is a looksmin, if the haircut makes ur face more angular then it will be a plus anyways. Yesterday i had a hippie hair that was getting to my shoulder and now i got a mullete to cover my forehead ( not receceding a hairline)

• +1
Fuckin hate this German internet

You need Big hair

Big fluffy or curly hair mogs

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
So first Barber I went to completely fucked it up from the back even though I explained what I want

day after that I go to another barber and he made it even worse despite me explaining what I don't want to happen

that same day, seeing how completely clueless the second barber was, I went to third one and just said to him to cut it short, he finally made it to something decent

seeing how barbers around here know nothing about cutting longer hair, after my hair grows again I decided to go to a women hairdresser since they're used to cutting longer hair
You’re white? What the fuck. I thought you were a deatnik like me.

• JFL
You are beyond salvation

• JFL
Bro how old are u

Og hair was better it makes my female gaze tingle

• Love it
I went to a female hairdresser and got botched for $150
It was so brutal

Wouldn't fit my gypsy vibe but to each their own
Casually changing your username I see

I wonder where the inspiration came from jfl

You’re white? What the fuck. I thought you were a deatnik like me.
Bro I sent you a selfie in dm, you just never checked it even though you asked for it jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
It was so brutal
Finding a good hairdresser is like winning a lottery

Bro I sent you a selfie in dm, you just never checked it even though you asked for it jfl
:lul:

I apologize. This is the reason why I haven't been able to get back at you or even see it in the first place.

• +1
  • JFL
It was so brutal
why would u ever pay that much, most ive payed is 20 dollars lol

why would u ever pay that much, most ive payed is 20 dollars lol
Barbers usually cost under 25 dollars, for girls, getting haircut is much more expensive

One of the reasons why they seldom get a new haircut

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers