After 7 years of nonstop psychological torture I finally fixed my skin! (Lifefuel GTFIH)

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

just a dude on addy enjoying life
CF64C90E 9BFA 43F4 B448 9ECC9849E322
98504EF5 4EF8 4527 B0B6 F456B871C448

(ignore lens distortion and bloat JFLLLL)​

After SEVEN years of being incredibly self-conscious about my acne, dry skin, and irritated skin. I believe I have finally reached a place where I feel confident in my own skin.

Acne-cels you know the exact fucking feeling i’m talking about. Socializing while knowing how fucked up your skin is, is a complete death sentence. It’s always lurking in the back of your mind, whatever ur doing.

Then you see mfs like THESE roaming around the social event with perfect model tier skin and you contemplate catching a flight to India and jumping off the top of the Taj Mahal:feelskek:
B539AA14 A3C9 4E01 90E1 EC6A879632B6

Whatever, u get the point i’ll quit rambling on and tell you my exact routine of what products i use as well as links/sources of where you can acquire them yourself!

This routine mainly works for people with dry, sensitive, and acne prone skin. I have no clue if this work with oily skin etc. The dryness is why this routine is so heavily moisturizer based. Restoring your moisture barrier is crucialZ I’ve tried various routines, spent hundreds of dollars, etc. This is the routine that worked for me verbatim. This was what my skin looked like 2.5 years ago.
E901E2DB 2326 4CDD 9B4E F1FD623F82BD
It was way worse than this but i didn’t take any pics
because i was so insecure. brutal collagen, dry skin, and acne. (brutally mogs that pnuemo pic above ik)

The Routine (in order of appliance):

AM:

• La Roche-Posay Hydrating Cleanser (to wash off all this shit from previous morning) LINK HERE
  • Ice Face to soothe irritation​
  • Pyunkang Yul Hydrating Toner (Koreans know their fucking skincare trust me) LINK HERE
  • Clindamycin (stops irritation and stops growth of acne bacteria) Its a prescription but you can get it on alldaychemist HERE
  • Pyunkang Yul Moisturizer for Dry skin (again, let the koreans do their thing)LINK HERE
  • La Roche-Posay Cicaplast B5+ Repair Balm (GODSEND, but only use on active dry spots, or irritated spots, no point of using this as a second moisturizer, ur face will glow and it will look gay)LINK HERE
  • Sun protection​
  • Benzoyl Peroxide (not needed but place on active acne if u want it to go away quicker)LINK HERE

PM:​

• Wash face with just water
  • Ice face to soothe irritation
  • Pyunkang Yul Hydrating Toner (Koreans know their fucking skincare trust me) LINK HERE
  • .025 Tretinoin (it’s a prescription but you can get it on alldaychemist HERE)
  • Paula’s Choice Azelaic Acid for redness (probably not necessary for you) but link HERE if you want it)
  • Pyunkang Yul Moisturizer for Dry skin (again, let the koreans do their thing)LINK HERE
  • La Roche-Posay Cicaplast B5+ Repair Balm (GODSEND, but only use on active dry spots, or irritated spots, no point of using this as a second moisturizer, ur face will glow and it will look gay)LINK HERE
That’s my routine of what I do every day
for my skin. It’s a pain in the ballsack but
100% worth it in my opinion.

One more thing that you can do if you acne
isn’t going away for social events, etc. just
put some bb cream on the zit or redness
and it looks like it’s not even there. This is
the one I use HERE it’s cheap and it mogs.

Two other tips that helped me clear my skin were:

1. To Stop touching my face with my
greasy ass hands
2. Change my pillowcase every 3-5
days or so.

Best of luck to the people that need this
thread. For the people who don’t, kys u
lucky pricks.

Next up on my looksmaxxing journey- Dyeing my brows dark
brown, and my lashes black
(after uni semester)
Meme Reaction GIF

-A happy and acne free Norwood
(for now)

@dragomaxxer @Clavicular @masterbreeder @coispet
@pneumocystosis @TechnoBoss @NotCarv
@incelmogger @PsychoDsk @Bzz @Xangsane
@Blackgymmax

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, greywind, Sny and 36 others

JBW is king!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ripikke, viniciz, ThomasJefferson and 13 others
Good job man, you’re glowing with golden rays of softness now 😍

• +1
Reactions: greywind, ripikke, xxv and 5 others
Quality. Might try adding that toner to my routine and try that moisturizer in place of my La Roche one.

• +1
Reactions: aber and NorwoodAscender
Good job man, you’re glowing with golden rays of softness now 😍
thank you bhai! feels amazing having years worth of insecurities/stress lifted off of me.

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4, aber and pneumocystosis
Quality. Might try adding that toner to my routine and try that moisturizer in place of my La Roche one.
i’ve tried so many different moisturizers and pyunkang yul is easily my favorite.

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4, TheMilkMan, pneumocystosis and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Bump mirin your skin btw

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: silencio, poopoohead and NorwoodAscender
I use a Korean oil cleanser, foaming cleanser, moisturizer, and tretinoin. I do like face masks like 4 times a week though while watching tv aswell.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and NorwoodAscender
I use a Korean oil cleanser, foaming cleanser, moisturizer, and tretinoin. I do like face masks like 4 times a week though while watching tv aswell.
what face mask brand do you use bhai?

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4
Thanks OP.

• Love it
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ripikke, tempelcat4 and CoreSchizo
nice. appreciate it
I could be using the wrong ones, I don't know. Some gook on Reddit told me these masks are good. I will probably upgrade to better masks soon though

• +1
amazing thread.

can defo vouch for La Roche Posay. Great brand, and of course it just so happens to be French 🇫🇷!
Cicaplast and Effaclar Duo + are two products I will always recommend.
Clindamycin is underrated asf, glad you mentioned it

Other than that, what a crazy ascension.
Mirin' chad

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: silencio, blatonslatt, poopoohead and 3 others
amazing thread.

can defo vouch for La Roche Posay. Great brand, and of course it just so happens to be French 🇫🇷!

Mirin' chad
means alot bhai. appreciate it! will have to look into the effaclar for sure

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: tempelcat4 and pneumocystosis
damn nice thread but wtf is that eye area bro, shit scared me

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tempelcat4, LooksThinker and sportsmogger
  • +1
Reactions: tempelcat4 and sportsmogger
Looks shiny now, nice

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives, LooksThinker and NorwoodAscender
amazing thread.

Mirin' chad
Which Clindamycin do you and @NorwoodAscender use? The link in the thread is wrong, I see 3 options on alldaychemist: Clindamycin and Zinc Acetate, Clindamycin, and Clindamycin Phosphate gel.

• +1
Which Clindamycin do you and @NorwoodAscender use? The link in the thread is wrong, I see 3 options on alldaychemist: Clindamycin and Zinc Acetate, Clindamycin, and Clindamycin Phosphate gel.
i don’t use alldaychemist i have my own prescription. (i would do that if possible). not sure pneumos opinion on it but personally i’d say either the second or third one. just because i personally know that clinda alone works great, and i’m not sure if adding zinc to it could fuck it up.

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4, poopoohead and TheMilkMan
Good thread.

• +1

• +1
fat guy GIF

• +1
Mirin that smooth strokeable skin…

• Woah
Reactions: Jeww
Bitch ass skin ahh

View attachment 2829593View attachment 2829594

After SEVEN years of being incredibly self-conscious about my acne, dry skin, and irritated skin. I believe I have finally reached a place where I feel confident in my own skin.

Acne-cels you know the exact fucking feeling i’m talking about. Socializing while knowing how fucked up your skin is, is a complete death sentence. It’s always lurking in the back of your mind, whatever ur doing.

Then you see mfs like THESE roaming around the social event with perfect model tier skin and you contemplate catching a flight to India and jumping off the top of the Taj Mahal:feelskek:

Whatever, u get the point i’ll quit rambling on and tell you my exact routine of what products i use as well as links/sources of where you can acquire them yourself!

This routine mainly works for people with dry, sensitive, and acne prone skin. I have no clue if this work with oily skin etc. The dryness is why this routine is so heavily moisturizer based. Restoring your moisture barrier is crucialZ I’ve tried various routines, spent hundreds of dollars, etc. This is the routine that worked for me verbatim. This was what my skin looked like 2.5 years ago.
because i was so insecure. brutal collagen, dry skin, and acne. (brutally mogs that pnuemo pic above ik)

AM:

• La Roche-Posay Hydrating Cleanser (to wash off all this shit from previous morning) LINK HERE

• Ice Face to soothe irritation

• Clindamycin (stops irritation and stops growth of acne bacteria) Its a prescription but you can get it on alldaychemist HERE

• Sun protection

• Benzoyl Peroxide (not needed but place on active acne if u want it to go away quicker)LINK HERE

• Paula’s Choice Azelaic Acid for redness (probably not necessary for you) but link HERE if you want it)

greasy ass hands
days or so.

lucky pricks.

(after uni semester)
Meme Reaction GIF

(for now)

@Blackgymmax

Didnt realize it was u until reading replies, u do not look like how i thought u would

View attachment 2829593View attachment 2829594

AM:

• Ice Face to soothe irritation

• Sun protection

greasy ass hands
days or so.

lucky pricks.

(after uni semester)
Meme Reaction GIF

(for now)

@Blackgymmax

fix lip ratio
Grow eyelashes
Dye eyebrows darker
New hairstyle
And ull most just like pneumo

fix lip ratio
Grow eyelashes
Dye eyebrows darker
New hairstyle
Sounds what a female would do

• +1
Reactions: Rigged
fix lip ratio
Grow eyelashes
Dye eyebrows darker
New hairstyle
u forgot the most important thing which is to debloat and lose weight

• +1
fix lip ratio
Grow eyelashes
Dye eyebrows darker
New hairstyle
2DA92A80 4D10 47D4 907C 2CBE488BB761

all the things you said other than fixing lip ratio cause it’s impossible without rhino. i added debloating and losing some face/cheek fat also

• +1
might get some of these my skin still isnt where i want it to be despite my extensive routine. good thread

All you really need is something to wash your face, a moisturizer, a healthy diet and daily tretinoin. This alone has cleared my skin up so much.

• +1
View attachment 2829944
all the things you said other than fixing lip ratio cause it’s impossible without rhino. i added debloating and losing some face/cheek fat also
U can fix lip ratios with pso from what i know u can either extend lips or shrink nose, id pick pdo, also u have to fix ur like height for lips or yk to make ur lips thicker, pdo helps with that too

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
still 0 appeal

Going to India as a human would finally be enough to push you over the edge to kill yourself.

Yuck! Imagine the smell!