after all these years, i'm still failing to realize what makes ramirez worship-worthy by you turbovirgins

Captain Albania

Captain Albania

easygoing asshole
of all the guys you could look up to, you pick a malnourished, uncanny looking, mentally ill spic lowlife who got "famous" by getting beat up when trying to fuck someone's wife and killing kids, disabled people, old people and people at sleep

without any intention to gaslight anyone, the fact you idolize someone like that is a clear proof that inceldom is about being mentally stunted before everything else

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iam good boy, Allornothing, Deleted member and 15 others

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy, iam good boy, Primalsplit and 8 others

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy, humanoidsub7 and st.hamudi but 6‘5
they think his fangirls were into his looks, when in reality every serial killer receives love letters in jail, even the ugly ones like breivik.

even ted had a huge fanbase.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Allornothing, murdah, Primalsplit and 6 others
dont let @the BULL see this, he will go on another schizo rambling spree

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and humanoidsub7
Our obessesion with him is a result of him being obsessed over for his looks despite his evil actions, he is a clear example of the blackpill based on how he was seen by women, and the way women see him, allows us to see him as the perfect case study.

Very few actually justify any of his actions, he was a pussy too, killing elderly people in their sleep

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, Manletmachine and kebab
Not a fan of his, but his relevance for the blackpill community is very clear: Ramirez is the original/boomer version of Jeremy Meeks. Ramirez remains, perhaps, an even a more weighty blackpill than Meeks even today. Because Meeks is still "just" a NT petty criminal, while Ramirez was a murderer and legit deranged psycho. Didn't prevent women from falling for him due to Looks + Dark Triad traits, quite the opposite.

Ramirez set a precendent. Blackpill awareness was extremey low in the 1980s, as visual media wasn't nearly as developed and male looks theory barely existent. Moralism was also far stronger and crime less romanticized. The idea that women were (mostly) visual creatures and would readily simp for a handsome criminal was shocking back then.

Today, no one in the blackpill community cares, because, duh, water.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Primalsplit, Almost Chadlite and 3 others
Him and Bundy are black pill in action but Ramirez is higher PSL in good pictures

Also, ethnic cope

of all the guys you could look up to, you pick a malnourished, uncanny looking, mentally ill spic lowlife who got "famous" by getting beat up when trying to fuck someone's wife and killing kids, disabled people, old people and people at sleep

without any intention to gaslight anyone, the fact you idolize someone like that is a clear proof that inceldom is about being mentally stunted before everything else
They’re just being edge lords

Not a fan of his, but his relevance for the blackpill community is very clear: Ramirez is the original/boomer version of Jeremy Meeks. Ramirez remains, perhaps, an even a more weighty blackpill than Meeks. Because Meeks is still "just" a NT petty criminal, while Ramirez was a murderer and legit deranged psycho - didn't prevent women from falling for him due to Looks + Dark Triad traits, quite the opposite.

Ramirez set a precendent. Blackpill awareness was extremey low in the 1980s, as visual media wasn't nearly as developed and the study of male looks barely systematized. Moralism was also far stronger and crime less romanticized. The idea that women were (mostly) visual creatures and would readily simp for a handsome criminal was shocking back then.
My nigga most serial Killers look like shit and still hace fan girls. Kys.

Thank God somebody thinks this too

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Only shitskins worship him.
White men are not cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 27066 and Captain Albania
I don’t know much about him tbh. @BrahminBoss @Vermilioncore explain to me why he’s so cool

I don’t know much about him tbh. @BrahminBoss @Vermilioncore explain to me why he’s so cool

i checked his story once because he kept being mentioned on lookism, and have been cringing at everyone having his avatar or mentioning him in a positive context ever since

i even get that the avg loser has the need to be an edgelord and worship "bad guys" (#1 incel trait), but there are still so many better choices than that pathetic fag

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, forevergymcelling, Corleone and 1 other person
Not a fan of his, but his relevance for the blackpill community is very clear: Ramirez is the original/boomer version of Jeremy Meeks. Ramirez remains, perhaps, an even a more weighty blackpill than Meeks. Because Meeks is still "just" a NT petty criminal, while Ramirez was a murderer and legit deranged psycho - didn't prevent women from falling for him due to Looks + Dark Triad traits, quite the opposite.

Ramirez set a precendent. Blackpill awareness was extremey low in the 1980s, as visual media wasn't nearly as developed and the study of male looks barely systematized. Moralism was also far stronger and crime less romanticized. The idea that women were (mostly) visual creatures and would readily simp for a handsome criminal was shocking back then.
this

Anything for Ramirez looks.

• JFL
Reactions: Almost Chadlite and Captain Albania
Kemper? The guy that gave himself a blow job with his mother’s decapitated head ? 😂

not because of that (still a strong move, tho).

iirc, he was kidnapping, raping and killing jbs/college students. would make more sense for the avg abomination here to bow to that

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine

I think this phenomena has less to do with the worshipping of his questionable looks, and more with the fact, that most of his fan-boys are severely autistic mutts themselves, just like Ramirez.

Any guy who actually leaves the house knows that this skinny uncanny-looking drug addict wouldn‘t attract many women, which is the reason why he had to resort to raping the only ones he could over-power, children and grannies.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Primalsplit, Mosh12 and 4 others
I think this phenomena has less to do with the worshipping of his looks, and more with the fact, that most of his fan-boys are severely autistic mutts themselves, just like Ramirez.

Any guy who actually leaves the house knows that this skinny uncanny-looking drug addict wouldn‘t attract many women, which is the reason why he had to resort to raping the only ones he could over-power, children and grannies.

noticed you as a potentially solid poster before. legit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Manletmachine and Corleone
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone and Manletmachine
Only shitskins worship him.
White men are not cuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Primalsplit, Deleted member 18522 and 2 others
they think his fangirls were into his looks, when in reality every serial killer receives love letters in jail, even the ugly ones like breivik.

Breivik was good looking when young and ted wasnt ugly

exactly. there are even subhumans in that situation in my country (publicly known convicts who get female attention, but look like shit and would be invisible in regular life). it's just a meme trend that doesnt actually mean life is about getting jailed and then getting letters from psychologically damaged trashy sub6 women. jfl

• +1
Reactions: Orc
Because he’s the epitome of manhood. A man who raped, murdered and gave 0 fucks. He treated the world like it was his playground as if it was all a game and didn’t matter. He had no chill.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Manletmachine
  • Love it
Reactions: Captain Albania

Shut the absolute fuck up Retardnigger

Hail Rameriz
Hail @BrahminBoss

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy and BrahminBoss
Lol

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy