After being blackpilled, do you believe in White Privilege?

murdah

murdah

Before I was blackpilled, I believed everyone was equal and white privilege didn’t exist. I always knew that whites had the most appeal in dating and whatnot. But after taking the blackpill, I realized how easy whites have it globally when it comes down to jobs, being integrated into friendships, daily life in general, and in dating. An ethnic bringing home a white guy is celebrated, while a black guy is demonized. JBW works even in the west to ethnics, and its even crazier in Latam and asia. It really is a white man’s world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, yeeyeeslayer, Imretarded? and 6 others
Before I was blackpilled, I believed everyone was equal and white privilege didn’t exist. I always knew that whites had the most appeal in dating and whatnot. But after taking the blackpill, I realized how easy whites have it globally when it comes down to jobs, being integrated into friendships, daily life in general, and in dating. An ethnic bringing home a white guy is celebrated, while a black guy is demonized. JBW works even in the west to ethnics, and its even crazier in Latam and asia. It really is a white man’s world
I believe I need to be slaughtered and left for my dead my nigga. I know I ain’t worth a fuck. I tell women I ain’t worth a fuck.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, Imretarded?, Ricky212 and 1 other person
‘Whites have it better’ while being replaced in their own fucking country and forced to integrate with insentient leeches. Muhhh privilege.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Imretarded?, needhollowcheeks and 5 others
"white privilege" is just ethnic crybaby sjw whining

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: needhollowcheeks, TechnoBoss, fuxkdakikez and 4 others
‘Whites have it better’ while being replaced in their own fucking country and forced to integrate with insentient leeches. Muhhh privilege.
Well, the jews are well aware of their privilege and superiority.

"white privilege" is just ethnic crybaby sjw whining
Whites are cucking asian guys in the west, and if asian men speak about against it they’re labeled as incels or misogynists.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and yeeyeeslayer
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah
Whites are cucking asian guys in the west, and if asian men speak about against it they’re labeled as incels or misogynists.
Leave then. The west is white.

• +1
Reactions: needhollowcheeks
no i have never lived outside of europe
wrong user
Your avi was someone burning the uk flag. What’s your heritage?

No shit whites are superior lol. The question is why do you care/how does it matter to you? Stop comparing yourself to white people and all your problems go away. Dont live in a white country either if it bothers you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, dxrkprince, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
No shit whites are superior lol. The question is why do you care/how does it matter to you? Stop comparing yourself to white people and all your problems go away. Dont live in a white country either if it bothers you.
Are you germanic or Celtic?

• +1
Before I was blackpilled, I believed everyone was equal and white privilege didn’t exist. I always knew that whites had the most appeal in dating and whatnot. But after taking the blackpill, I realized how easy whites have it globally when it comes down to jobs, being integrated into friendships, daily life in general, and in dating. An ethnic bringing home a white guy is celebrated, while a black guy is demonized. JBW works even in the west to ethnics, and its even crazier in Latam and asia.
It’s complicated
It really is a white man’s world

:unsure:

• +1
Whiteness in generally put on a pedestal. I don't think anybody can deny that. It's a halo for both White men and women who are promoted as a beauty standard and trophy husbands/wives globally.

That said, JBW is a bit exaggerated in the sense that a lot of the halo effect works mostly on Chad or Chad-like White men more than anything else. With regular unremarkable looking White dudes, it's more so a Beta Buxx situation.

Remember, the average White guy in North America is 5'10, doesn't have Blonde hair, doesn't have Blue eyes, is overweight, and starts having a receding hairline by 35.

Usually, when ethnics think of "White men", the image of a 6'3 Nordic looking strongman or pretty boy comes to mind and that's usually the image that people have when it comes to desiring White men. This applies to other groups too. Women who prefer Black men aren't gassing up Urkels. Women who prefer Latinos aren't gassing up 5'3 Mayan looking Humberto from Guatemala. Women who prefer Asians aren't going for William Hungs.

So, in that regard, JBW is a bit exaggerated. Tons of White guys struggle to get attention from women.....even ethnic women sometimes. I think people underestimate how much the standards of Northeast Asian women have risen over the years. I personally never see Asian women with Blue collar non-college educated White guys but I see them with rich/educated White and Jewish men.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, normie_joe and murdah
I always believed in pretty and white privilege it's water bro

• +1
Reactions: NotCarv and murdah
I live in Muttmerica

Your avi was someone burning the uk flag. What’s your heritage?
yeah i know i had my avi as some argentianian burning a UK flag but i put that on because fuck the UK
i have lived in the UK my whole life im white british
i hate this country for making me incel and the retarded laws of it

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and murdah
what are you?
I would imagine I’m a mix with Germanic being dominant. It would be naive to assume I’m 100% germanic.

• +1
Then I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re slavic
my parents both did 23 and me and IRC theres not much eastern euro. Majority western Europe anglo and some norwegian

• +1
in terms of smv and the dating market yeah

• +1
Why look at people as one massive group its just low IQ if you live an average life, your average white guy in your class isn't conquering nations or making whites known as "privileged" JFL

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and murdah
White privilege and JBW don’t exist.
Ethnics and blacks rule the West

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and murdah
“white privilege” = ability to betabux a subhominid junglegook

@St.TikTokcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, St.TikTokcel and vermillioncorefan
thats cuz they are compared to whites

• +1
Whiteness in generally put on a pedestal. I don't think anybody can deny that. It's a halo for both White men and women who are promoted as a beauty standard and trophy husbands/wives globally.

That said, JBW is a bit exaggerated in the sense that a lot of the halo effect works mostly on Chad or Chad-like White men more than anything else. With regular unremarkable looking White dudes, it's more so a Beta Buxx situation.

Remember, the average White guy in North America is 5'10, doesn't have Blonde hair, doesn't have Blue eyes, is overweight, and starts having a receding hairline by 35.

Usually, when ethnics think of "White men", the image of a 6'3 Nordic looking strongman or pretty boy comes to mind and that's usually the image that people have when it comes to desiring White men. This applies to other groups too. Women who prefer Black men aren't gassing up Urkels. Women who prefer Latinos aren't gassing up 5'3 Mayan looking Humberto from Guatemala. Women who prefer Asians aren't going for William Hungs.

So, in that regard, JBW is a bit exaggerated. Tons of White guys struggle to get attention from women.....even ethnic women sometimes. I think people underestimate how much the standards of Northeast Asian women have risen over the years. I personally never see Asian women with Blue collar non-college educated White guys but I see them with rich/educated White and Jewish men.

Good take, subhumans here take being white as binary, when it's more complex.

• +1
Reactions: Scarface756 and murdah
“white privilege” = ability to betabux a subhominid junglegook

@St.TikTokcel

How does this shithole deny white privilege and simultaneously bombard ethnics (esp. curries) with it's "over"?

White Chad has chad privilege.

Curry Chad has chad privilege.

White subhuman has white privilege.

Curry subhuman has no privilege.

If you take a curry subhuman and a white subhuman, the white subhuman has infinitely more dating options than the curry one.

You don't like the ugly SEA monkeys? Remember subhumans can't be choosers, just be glad you have something.

I can predict some of you motherfuckers already, so I'm gonna address your counter argument already.

DBJXKYoVwAAVhRa.jpg

"Just be ethnic or just be curry bro, see?"

For every one of these types of relationships, there's 10,000 2 PSL pinkoids with some SEA monkey, a gook or some other ethnic woman, or even white women themselves.

JBE is like saying sharks killing humans is the same as humans killing sharks, when the former you can count on 1 hand, and the latter in the millions.

Once in a fucking blue moon JBE might come into play, but it's fucking laughable if you think JBW = JBE.

• +1
How does this shithole deny white privilege and simultaneously bombard ethnics (esp. curries) with it's "over"?

If you take a curry subhuman and a white subhuman, the white subhuman has infinitely more dating options than the curry one.

You don't like the ugly SEA monkeys? Remember subhumans can't be choosers, just be glad you have something.

I can predict some of you motherfuckers already, so I'm gonna address your counter argument already.

DBJXKYoVwAAVhRa.jpg

For every one of these types of relationships, there's 10,000 2 PSL pinkoids with some SEA monkey, a gook or some other ethnic woman, or even white women themselves.

JBE is like saying sharks killing humans is the same as humans killing sharks, when the former you can count on 1 hand, and the latter in the millions.

Once in a fucking blue moon JBE might come into play, but it's fucking laughable if you think JBW = JBE.
Another day, another Rakshit gaslighting and promoting beastiality. Can't make this shit up @BrendioEEE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, murdah, BrendioEEE and 2 others
  • +1
What do you disagree with?
JBW doesn't exist. It's just a coping mechanism for 5'2 hooked nose pajeet roadkills to blame their short-comings over being le pajeets. Some spout this bullshit to gaslight pinkoids for fun.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: moon666, Pikabro, BrendioEEE and 1 other person
JBW doesn't exist. It's just a coping mechanism for 5'2 hooked nose pajeet roadkills to blame their short-comings over being le pajeets.

I guess you are right.

Screenshot 20240412 045338 Firefox

A Pajeet supposedly had everything right and a fellow "5 ft 2 hook nosed Pajeet" said it's unfortunate that the guy is indeed a Pajeet.

This Pajeet's face got leaked from an unfortunate discord meeting, and if I recall correctly, he was a brown haired slavcel.

Maybe all Pajeets are slavcels after all, who knew?

I guess you are right.

View attachment 2854458

A Pajeet supposedly had everything right and a fellow "5 ft 2 hook nosed Pajeet" said it's unfortunate that the guy is indeed a Pajeet.

This Pajeet's face got leaked from an unfortunate discord meeting, and if I recall correctly, he was a brown haired slavcel.

Maybe all Pajeets are slavcels after all, who knew?
Idk, bucko. I don't push JBW cope like the Chadpreets here do. This massive cope has been debunked 5 years ago.

• +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE
Idk, bucko. I don't push JBW cope like the Chadpreets here do. This massive cope has been debunked 5 years ago.

Look, understand what I'm saying.

I'm not saying if you are white, your dating life will be easy, that's absolutely not true.

If you are white and you aren't good looking, it will be difficult.

But understand that if you are ugly and a non white, you have absolutely nothing to redeem for yourself. You have nothing. Zero.

Now you don't find SEA or Asian women attractive, so I suppose JBW isn't as relevant for you personally.

Remember that midget ai_impact? The sole reason he hasn't roped is purely because being white got him women. You don't care about those women, that's fine. But he does.

If ai_impact was curry or a gook, he has nothing, nada, zero.

Look, understand what I'm saying.

I'm not saying if you are white, your dating life will be easy, that's absolutely not true.

If you are white and you aren't good looking, it will be difficult.

But understand that if you are ugly and a non white, you have absolutely nothing to redeem for yourself. You have nothing. Zero.

Now you don't find SEA or Asian women attractive, so I suppose JBW isn't as relevant for you personally.

Remember that midget ai_impact? The sole reason he hasn't roped is purely because being white got him women. You don't care about those women, that's fine. But he does.

If ai_impact was curry or a gook, he has nothing, nada, zero.
AI Impact is a larping faggot. He copes with prozzies. His life is as miserable as it gets. Real side of his can be found in this thread.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, BrendioEEE and normie_joe
AI Impact is a larping faggot. He copes with prozzies. His life is as miserable as it gets. Real side of his can be found this thread.

I'll post some examples from YouTube where some SEA monkey is gloating about her balding fat piece of shit white husband as a male model.

We can agree to disagree for now; I don't have in me to go back and forth about this shit today.

I'll post some examples from YouTube where some SEA monkey is gloating about her balding fat piece of shit white husband as a male model.

We can agree to disagree for now; I don't have in me to go back and forth about this shit today.
JBW = 5 PSL pinkoid jestermaxxing for a 2 PSL brown ape. @BrendioEEE can post plenty of deathniKS with whyt foids that amog them to death.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman and BrendioEEE

DBJXKYoVwAAVhRa.jpg

that baby is too pale to be his. He's raising Gunther's kid