After Indians, westernized IRANIANS are the most pathetic Jew supporters

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
These guys are the absolute worst. I'd wager worse than Indians because at least BJPtards hate Muslims. These Iranians? Well they basically hate themselves and would let Jews and Americans nuke their own country. Everyone's seen the memes about Indians simping for Israel but few know about Iranians - because Iran is one of the few countries with balls.

Here is the cuck shah paying homage to his Jew masters in Israel! JFLLL

This guy thinks he's leader-in-waiting if Iranian regime ever gets toppled :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Either him or this stupid Marxist-Leninist-Cultist foid who supported Iraq against Iran during the Iran-Iraw War :feelskek::feelskek:
The bloody murder of 100,000s of Iranians on their hands!!

It's truly over for Iranians. You may as well support the Islamic Republic along with their faults and hope for better days. The only realistic alternative is cuckery and humiliation.

@mortis @tombradylover @deadmanwalking @flippasav

I work with a new Iranian colleague. I thought he was just another cuck since he seems pretty westernized non-religious and drinks. However I was surprised to see him call out UK for being retarded towards Iran and say the govt isn't that bad and sanctions cripple the economy. He literally supports the regime jfl. Even knows he's probably gonna have to passportmaxxx and Iranian because it's over in the West.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, deadmanwalking and tbh aff
These guys are the absolute worst. I'd wager worse than Indians because at least BJPtards hate Muslims. These Iranians? Well they basically hate themselves and would let Jews and Americans nuke their own country. Everyone's seen the memes about Indians simping for Israel but few know about Iranians - because Iran is one of the few countries with balls.
View attachment 2493685
View attachment 2493696

View attachment 2493686

This guy thinks he's leader-in-waiting if Iranian regime ever gets toppled :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Either him or this stupid Marxist-Leninist-Cultist foid who supported Iraq against Iran during the Iran-Iraw War :feelskek::feelskek:
View attachment 2493692

It's truly over for Iranians. You may as well support the Islamic Republic along with their faults and hope for better days. The only realistic alternative is cuckery and humiliation.

I work with a new Iranian colleague. I thought he was just another cuck since he seems pretty westernized non-religious and drinks. However I was surprised to see him call out UK for being retarded towards Iran and say the govt isn't that bad and sanctions cripple the economy. He literally supports the regime jfl. Even knows he's probably gonna have to passportmaxxx and Iranian because it's over in the West.

Fuck this religious shit I mog eneryone on here fuck all y’all niggas

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, Sub0, try2beme and 2 others
View attachment 2493685
View attachment 2493696

View attachment 2493686

View attachment 2493692

Shias would rather see fellow Muslims die cos they are Sunni lol

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
View attachment 2491928

Ovadia Yosef was the chief Sephardic rabbi of Israel and the no. 1 expert on jewish laws while he was alive. By the way, 800,000 Israelis attended his funeral. No, that's not a typo, 800k kikes mourned him. He was pretty much one of, if not the most important rabbi in judaism, and he's saying goyim were created to be slaves to serve jews.

Kikes see goyim as inhuman beasts, you're a moron if you are a philosemite. Fuck the jews.

• JFL
Reactions: Trilogy
Joos are best

• Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme
Just sad as someone who has both parents being ethnic azerbaijanis from Iran I can say this is just a disgrace

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
all i see are women in the crowds jfl

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and SecularIslamist
The people who support this lifeless cuck who was supposed to be crown prince are all oldcel women stuck in the past or supporting it merely for Iran to be degenerate legally. Just lol at that twitter user name “ATHEIST”.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Muslims destroyed their country and their culture you shitskin retard

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
no they were attacked by the muslims jfl, nobody in Iran likes Pisslam
The only ones that don't are those who suck off the West, the women are complete whores and the men know it. Don't worry I don't like those Shia dogs either, but can give credit where credit is due.

The only ones that don't are those who suck off the West, the women are complete whores and the men know it. Don't worry I don't like those Shia dogs either, but can give credit where credit is due.
they have every right to hate on Pisslam, Pusslim historyless kike nations like Saudi Arabia sit in oil money while these lions with the best history suffer. Fuck Islam

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and SecularIslamist
only 28% of iranians believe in islam according to a poll.

they have every right to hate on Pisslam, Pusslim historyless kike nations like Saudi Arabia sit in oil money while these lions with the best history suffer. Fuck Islam
Triggered Persian. I mean I don't like Saudi so have no interests in defending them, but calling yourselves lions when Iran has been occupied for last two millenias JFLLL

only 28% of iranians believe in islam according to a poll.
If it's Shia Islam it's probably 0% tbh

Persians are self hating, they think they are white. They are MENA+South asia hybrid.

• +1
Reactions: Osman2793 and CFW432
Triggered Persian. I mean I don't like Saudi so have no interests in defending them, but calling yourselves lions when Iran has been occupied for last two millenias JFLLL

If it's Shia Islam it's probably 0% tbh
no I'm not Persian, read my username jfl, I fucking hate Islam

View attachment 2493685
View attachment 2493696

View attachment 2493686

View attachment 2493692

Brutal but it's true. The best looking muslim races tend to be the least religious (excluding Caucasian muslims who are an anamoly if anything) while the ugliest looking muslim races tend to be the most religious. This is why all europeans as a whole tend to be irrilegious, because most europeans no matter where they come from tend to be decent looking. Why do you think turks and Balkan muslims aren't religious while curry and Southeast Asian muslims are. It's something that I've noticed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck and SecularIslamist
Brutal but it's true. The best looking muslim races tend to be the least religious (excluding Caucasian muslims who are an anamoly if anything) while the ugliest looking muslim races tend to be the most religious. This is why all europeans as a whole tend to be irrilegious, because most europeans no matter where they come from tend to be decent looking. Why do you think turks and Balkan muslims aren't religious while curry and Southeast Asian muslims are. It's something that I've noticed.
It's a correlation but not a cause. Historically, middle east and European lands were very religious and more extreme in their devotion to religion than Eastern religions (South Asia, China)..in fact east Asians still are.