Ageing is accumulation of damage, but does damage accumulate due to attrition to regenerative capacity?

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
okay so people say skin ageing caused by damage. like sun, toxins, bonesmashing, heat etc. that is true as in it literally is the damage that is ageing. but i noticed that damage can be repaired and if its repaired its not ageing. like i eyelidpulled and bonesmashed and put ice on my face for 5.5 hours a while back (yes ik retarded). these things caused my skin to be damaged and especially the eyelif pulling and ice made skin literally look old and wrinkly. oh also the eyelid pulling created wierd folds on my eyelids. but my skin healed and is mostly fine now. so does skin really just age due to damage or is it because u lose the capacity to heal properly? regeneration could be key to anti ageing. good thing we have natural regeneration must support it at high functioning so we can deal with the damage constantly occuring,

• +1
Reactions: ripikke
you will age like shit

• +1
  • +1
Don’t stress too much or think much about things
Stressful life = aging

• +1
Reactions: ripikke and mvp2v1
Don’t stress too much or think much about things
Stressful life = aging
im not stressing its hobby good mental stimulation a cope to distract me from the stress of soyciety

im not stressing its hobby good mental stimulation a cope to distract me from the stress of soyciety
You should read or watch the movie , the picture of Dorian Gray

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
That is what skincare does and why I think it is just a short-term improvement of which you will lose the effects once you stop.

• +1
okay so people say skin ageing caused by damage. like sun, toxins, bonesmashing, heat etc. that is true as in it literally is the damage that is ageing. but i noticed that damage can be repaired and if its repaired its not ageing. like i eyelidpulled and bonesmashed and put ice on my face for 5.5 hours a while back (yes ik retarded). these things caused my skin to be damaged and especially the eyelif pulling and ice made skin literally look old and wrinkly. oh also the eyelid pulling created wierd folds on my eyelids. but my skin healed and is mostly fine now. so does skin really just age due to damage or is it because u lose the capacity to heal properly? regeneration could be key to anti ageing. good thing we have natural regeneration must support it at high functioning so we can deal with the damage constantly occuring,
Time is fake and a man made concept.

What we call time is just transfers of energy between all things.

Imagine it like a complex domino effect reality.

Past and future are also man made concepts, only the present exists.

So aging is just when your body starts getting worse at regenerating your current self for whatever reason.

Last edited:
  • +1