Agepill is a new trend, older generations don't suffer it

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
I had to fetch some of my 70+ year-old relatives from a party because they were too drunk to drive home by themselves, and several of the people there who were in the 60-75 range were going home with their age match to fuck. It was pretty funny to watch, actually.

But it also serves as a reminder that the agepill literally didn't even exist until recently. These are people who grew up without smartphones, social media, etc. The foids are not as brainwashed nor are their standards as high, which is why it's possible for their agematch to score with them despite being literal senior citizens. This won't be the case by the time current generations get old. (If they get old *COUGH covid 'vaccines COUGH')

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Big White Cuck, Lihito, sudanguy and 2 others
dnrd

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and chosen-one
They don't suffer from it because they already estabilished good lives and relationships when they were young and GL.
Even when they do that, in some cases all of that starts to fall apart because of age.

Fucking a granny is still an agepill no matter what.
Being able to get laid at all at this age is itself an accomplishment no matter how you look at it. Imagine still going to parties and scoring at 72.

I was literally at a funeral last week where this was the exact age of the person who just died.
:dafuckfeels:

Stupid thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Alt Number 3 and Aladin
I'm sure there are plenty of people who lament getting old bro. It's not a recent thing at all in fact, writers have spoken about the cruelty of aging and time speeding up for generations.

I would say that we might be more susceptible to being negatively impacted by it mentally. Seeing hot young things be churned out whilst we gradually become less and less able to date them is hard enough when you're in your late 20searly 30s.

Imagine when we are 80 and see hot 18 year olds walking completely naked around town (because lets assume nudism takes off by then) and it becomes illegal for us to look at their breasts or pussy or ass

Imagine when we are 80 and see hot 18 year olds walking completely naked around town (because lets assume nudism takes off by then) and it becomes illegal for us to look at their breasts or pussy or ass
We'll probably have androids by then and I'm not even kidding about this.

We'll probably have androids by then and I'm not even kidding about this.
They've been predicting androids and sexbots since the 50s bro. It ain't gonna happen when your intelligent white population is failing to reach replacement level and the only ppl who are, are retarded niggers

They've been predicting androids and sexbots since the 50s bro. It ain't gonna happen when your intelligent white population is failing to reach replacement level and the only ppl who are, are retarded niggers
People were also predicting we wouldn't have stuff like Chatgpt 4.0 until the 2060s and yet here we are. Something like Chatgpt or DALLE-3 would've seemed like science fiction even just a few years ago. We're seeing literally a decade's worth of advancement every year.

IMG 0238