Aging is mostly genetic

FaceAboveAll

FaceAboveAll

Goondy awaits
Ppl like jeremy meeks and Richard ramirez abused their bodies with drugs etc and still had good skin tbh.

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior, ElTruecel, fuxkdakikez and 1 other person
Still the difference between me looking better at 20 than 15 meanwhile my classmate from gradeschool (HTN then) looking like shit now was lifestyle dependant. Just stay indoors and don't get fucked over by sun, drugs, alcohol theory unironically works.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, fuxkdakikez and TechnoBoss
Ppl like jeremy meeks and Richard ramirez abused their bodies with drugs etc and still had good skin tbh.
IMG 5855

• +1
Reactions: nofap
Bullshit thread look at any vegan or alcoholic or smack addict, they would have never aged that bad if they stayed away from that and stuck to a normal life

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and HarrierDuBois
Bullshit thread look at any vegan or alcoholic or smack addict, they would have never aged that bad if they stayed away from that and stuck to a normal life
True but he is right collagen is genetic some people may not do that but will have shit collagen.

Look at Ralph macchio for example he was in his 20s in the movies u watched where he larped as a 14 year old

• +1
Reactions: FaceAboveAll
Genetics play a large role though. Maybe the mostly part was an exaggeration. Some people can eat shit food, no skin care and sleep on dirty pillow and not get acne, while others can simply just get acne from touching their face.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Aging is genetic. I smoke and Drink. Im almost 34 and If im Clean shaven i might be mistaken for 17yo

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision and FaceAboveAll
Aging is genetic. I smoke and Drink. Im almost 34 and If im Clean shaven i might be mistaken for 17yo
Go on dut fella and you could be mistaken for 14

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
ramirez good skin lmao

Im 23 and my fat pads are already destroyed